[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premonitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Since I was a small child, I've had premonition dreams. I've predicted deaths of family members, news events or just day to day occurances. I have never shared this secret with anyone. I would like to know if there is a way I can improve this gift, the premonitions happen randomly and I'd like to more 'in tune' with myself? Thank you kindly.
>>
>>19450846
There are some things that you can't unsee. There are things you cannot change even if you see them. There are things you do not want to see because you will hate them and things you will not want to see because you love them.

Being more in tune with yourself means understanding that you were always going to deal with the things that came your way. Trying to prepare in advance can push you wildly out of tune with yourself.

Given that you'll be living with these abilities, how do you plan to live with these abilities?
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT.
>>
File: tumblr_n4kp4eY1FJ1tq4of6o1_500.gif (959KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4kp4eY1FJ1tq4of6o1_500.gif
959KB, 500x250px
>>19450890
>>
>>19450846

I have this too. 3 years ago I had an incredibly vivid dream of me walking into a bedroom with a red headed preteen girl in it. She gave me an angry look and I smiled at her and hugged her. About three months after I had that dream I found out my girl friend was pregnant. Now we're raising a red headed girl together. It's strange because only two other people have red hair in my family - it's a pretty rare recessive gene. I've found that the dreams are only about really emotional events in my life.
>>
>>19450846
I have the same thing. Not sure if I'm just reading into things too much or if it's something real, but I could never control it or use it at will.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.