[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP IS A fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dark_morning.jpg (170KB, 2043x1374px) Image search: [Google]
dark_morning.jpg
170KB, 2043x1374px
scary stories (real ones)
>>
>>19450570

Might as well ask for a cute girl (male)
>>
File: 1414228135646.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1414228135646.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>19450636
nice one anon!
>>
Just saying "(real ones)" just wants people to fuck with you
>>
>>19450570
>>19451253
Gimme spooptales (fake ones)
>>
>jacking off
>realize it's a trap right before finishing
>now I can't get off to it
>have to look for something else
>>
Here's a story I got from an old workmate of mine.

One time his grandmother was putting out the trash from her San Francisco brownstone home, when she noticed what appeared to be glowing drop of liquid on the ground.
She thought it was probably just some residue of some gimmick from a dime store or something, and then preceded to go back inside, when she heard a 'plop' behind her.

She turned around and noticed that the glowing object appeared to have moved closer toward her, So she then hurried up the steps and entered the doorway, and waited there awhile to see what would happen next.

And when the object leaped on the doorstep, she shut the door and locked it, and then shuttered all the windows, also.

While she suspected something supernatural, others suspected it was just a tree frog.
>>
>>19450570
Were alone in the universe.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.