[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampirism serum and cure experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Chakras_Demostration.png (52KB, 273x300px) Image search: [Google]
Chakras_Demostration.png
52KB, 273x300px
Vampirism-

satiation vs serum vs cure.

I guess I'm going to try to write this quickly since I have to work in a few hours or so and if I don't go to sleep I won't be able to function. The only smart way I can phrase this is that it will sound like disjointed crazy person and or liar making things up but, I'm sincerely trying to convey the truth I've experienced.

The purpose of this post is to communicate the avenues of my experienced cure for vampirism. It has been five or six years now and it feels like it has sunk to something like a remission of 50%.

What worked for me?

Energy Drinks. Yoga. Light.

I've been very reserved about posting something like this for years. In the Elder Scrolls III Morrowind there's a story of someone getting cured from Vampirism, and though I can't remember how you get cured in that game I do remember a mention of it being very hidden to discourage "thrill seekers" from seeking out the condition recklessly out of the knowledge that there is a cure.

When I first had it, I noticed that when I had energy drinks they almost felt like a cure, or, more like a serum. When I would eat regular food it would feel like my body would reject it, or that my head or spine would swell up. If I downed a Rockstar after it, it felt like my would properly contain it and digest it. It would satiate blood thirst and fill the empty hunger of it.

Before this, if I remember right, I just started getting all the rare steaks I could. This probably sounds silly, but I remember just that bit of blood warmly floating its way up into my head and I could finally feel relaxed and vital again.

I couldn't settle with that though. Blood drinking. It's like you feel so vital that your sick..

This will sound crazy but, I had huge unmistakeable reactions to eating a red pepper, drinking a red amp, anything that gives a red hue. It's not the same as blood, you don't get the deep satiated drugged vitality but it gives you some sort of fuel or boost.
>>
Blood and red though, that will just keep you sustained.

Non red energy drinks, unless I'm mistaken it just needs to have the basic Taurine, some B vitamin, and maybe the caffeine.

I combine them with a lifestyle of hard work, and exploration in yoga, meditation, spirituality , and mysticism. I will actually try to sustain light in my body on points like Chakras, and I try to grow in active spiritual or mystic techniques.

The BIG reason I'm posting this, is because recently I sort of spilled out my life situation. Aliens exist. I have no idea how many secret societies or agencies do. I don't know if I've been tapped by the Government or not. At one point it seemed like there were ordinary guys that seemed like that were psychics or something and I wondered if I was being read or something. I kind of doubted this at one point because I tried to make conversation with one once, don't remember what I said and he was like "Bwaaaaahahahah that's funny."

I still see some once in a while but.. there's just no way to really know and it's not productive to dwell on it.

Anway, the spiritual growth and exploration is something I've kept to myself for until recent years, I'd mention stuff here or there. The point is I'll drink loooots of the stuff and the technique, amount of work or effort, or active spiritual principle I use can burn the stuff like a fuel to a degree. If someone had as much of the stuff as I did and did not do any of the spiritual/mental/mystic aspects to it, too much can just stack up in your body and make you sick.

Though I don't seek a holy life I think my efforts and fruition are something like a Buddhist monk or a disciplined ascetic.

I practice martial arts and when I put those techniques and ways together, it got to the point where I could punch and kick faster than I can see, and I'm not lieing
>>
I practice in the daylight now, and I actually experienced a dissolution of the nocturnal super boost to stamina and speed that I used to experience. I'm pretty sure what I have now is "Human".

I didn't want to encourage thrill seekers. I pray to God every day and it's my faith not to ask for anything. I've experienced healing from prayer, but my condition was never directly cured. I figure the journey itself has been a blessing.

I've had to sort of level out how much I take in and try to do, your body has limits. If you take in more than you can handle at once you could risk your life. If you meditate and pray and if you're honest with yourself I don't think you have to worry too much. The way I push myself my heart has been starting to pain or give out a bit.

Anyway, my paranoia was that someone or someones that could possibly have been observing me for a while saw the end result of my physical capabilities and that they might consider putting something through just the regular work I do and the same amount of energy drinks I drink without the spiritual effort or discipline. That is such a crucial part of it and if you take too much of the stuff in and you don't use it somehow it's not healthy.

It's nice to feel the warmth of the sun in my skin again. I had a day where I could fully taste food in my mouth again, where before if felt more like static electricity around my mouth animating taste that was something close to what it used to be. I have to sleep now I'm sorry that I can't describe more.

If you happen to know someone in the sufferable condition of it. Someone not drinking blood and just hoping for something close to a normal life. An energy drink and a meal. Like a plate of pasta and one energy drink. Or a King size candy bar and an energy drink. You can get two meals a day like that easily.

If you meditate and seek light, I think you will find a much better experience.
>>
More than that, if you keep your faith and pray to God and I believe you are always led in a better direction.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.