[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what am i doing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (12KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 279x180px
I have a ouija board that i cannot seem to make spell out anything remotely intelligent.
Nothing happens.
What to do?
I wanna spook myself.
>>
>>19450229
Depends the time try 3 am
>>
>>19450229
I believe that the game is just your subconscious , in believing that is a spirit but is not ........but are exception try really believe that is going to move .
>>
>>19450229
You need more than one person.
>>
>>19450801
No you're not , you can do it alone but it suppose to be dangerous .
>>
File: JUST.png (471KB, 660x806px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
471KB, 660x806px
>>19450229
Does anyone have stories of yourselves using one alone that got spoopy?

asking for a friend
>>
>>19450813
Shit you may be right. But those who really talk to the ghost don't need manufactured board games to hold their hand lol.

It's only dangerous for a weak psyche. Understand the basic truths concerning the ghost and it's as safe as Styrofoam.
>>
>>19450229
You'll most likely encounter the thought entity, Zozo

He masquerades as various other spirits, but understand that your thoughts and emotions are like an open book and he's only as powerful as you make him out to be

Since you're probably not an advanced channeler, any communications you open via the ouija won't yield anything more powerful than a poltergeist. Which would still be unlikely unless you're a natural clairvoyant
>>
>>19450838
Maybe but I know that some energy are negative and affect the vibration of human being .
>>
>>19450960
You're certainly on the right path focusing on frequency. It's an entirely personal experience. It's more about communicating with your subconscious than the spirit of a dead person.
>>
>>19450974
That's true we communicate with your soul , I was reading the kybalion of Hermes and something came to my mind is true that we have something that we can call soul but we are not communicating Whit that we just fell , and that the point we can get To feel the presence of something . Don't you think ?

>>19450974
But our vibration is not the only one in this planet or universe .
>>
>>19450229
My girlfriend refuses to let one near her because three of her friend's moms died after her friends used it.

You need to let go your conciousness and let the spirits move your subconcious. Relax. Get high. Do it while exausted. Or meditate yourself into a place where it works for you.
>>
File: astral-travel.jpg (227KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
astral-travel.jpg
227KB, 1000x649px
>>19451030
Yeah meditation or astral protection is much better .
>>
>>19450229
You clearly just don't have the Shinning.
>>
>>19451014
All life in the solar system shares the same soul. It's name is Sol, our star. That's why it's called the solar system. Our star is our father, animating our carbon based shells. Our DNA is unique but our soul is collective.

The vibration you speak of is a frequency produced by the fusion of hydrogen in the core of our star.
>>
>>19451170
Is a very interesting through .
>>
>>19451170
After all, our whole universe It is the CONSCIOUSNESS of the ALL
>>
>>19451263
Yes but the All is electromagnetism, and Sol provides that energy through fusion. Our star is a node of the 'ALL', like a neuron in a brain.
>>
>>19451030
3 of her friends moms died after they used it? how did they die? tell the story
>>
>>19451275
Yaep that's correct you talk about Of how the theory I just said works in our reality is very interesting I have I'm already studying this but please tell me more.
>>
>>19451286
Well we have to know how they died first don't you think? Am sure is another Answer, but if I do not believe that entities are layers of killing someone unless that person gives them permission.
>>
An invitation is the first step... but retracting that invitation is much much harder to do. We create safety between our walls, just by believing in it, you must tear that safety down.
>>
>>19451357
Good advice .
>>
>>19450229
Ouija boards are just toys. They don't work. Never have.
>>
>>19450229
you need moar people
liek 5 people so it works
>>
>>19450229
That's because they don't do shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.