[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1124.jpg (57KB, 345x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1124.jpg
57KB, 345x486px
Is there a limit to how much man can know? Can man ever understand God while within this realm? What is the highest ceiling of knowledge man can understand?
>>
>>19450004
Yes, the memory of the brain is limited. That is why you forget things.
>>
File: Sri_krsna.jpg (292KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
Sri_krsna.jpg
292KB, 1024x658px
The highest understanding of God is acintya bhedabheda, or inconceivable oneness and difference. This is the pinnacle of spiritual knowledge.
>>
Knowledge of the Heavens/Ancient Sciences/Martial Arts/Yoga given to Humans by the Fallen Angels.
>>
>>19450004
My limit was AP trigonometry
>>
>>19450004
As we witnessed already, these cards are always the exact as the happening it contains. Image related.

Now, take a close look at op image, there is a symbol...
>>
>>19450051
While one would presume that the memory of the brain is limited. (We don't actually know if it is or not.) This is not necessarily the reason why we forget things.
>>
>>19450051
Hehe this
X be like
Words words words
Blah blah blah
>>
>>19450051
This is also why people forget the contents of entire DMT trips, yet remember experiencing something that is beyond words.
>>
>>19450159
The two circles? The checkerboard?
>>
>>19450004
Try reading the kybalion of Hermes you will understand everything trust me .
>>
>>19450797
Gnostic Lies
>>
>>19450864
Probably but I chose believe in that .... Instead of false religion or atheists.
>>
Read the "Tower of Babel"

United as one, man can do anything. Even attempt to kill God, And that's why the end is coming soon. Because God is protecting himself.
>>
>>19450004
That's a stupid question. It's like asking how large is infinity. You can always learn one more thing.
>>
>>19451061
>United as one, man can do anything. Even attempt to kill God, And that's why the end is coming soon.
Implying man is united, today. Kek!
>>
>>19450004
The limit is the amount of time you spent dedicated to consuming more information and ideas created by humans.

You spend about 34% of your life sleeping. If you slept less, you could spend 68% of your life absorbing more information. At the expense of other things. Like eating. Or grooming.
>>
>>19451073
>Implying man is united, today.

It may not be today, but eventually with one common tongue, It will happen.
>>
>>19451061
I don't believe that , we are a creation of the mind of everything so .
>>
>>19451083
We are humans . And we live in a materialistic dimensions so what we supposed to fell normal in a world in constant war and Priests who rape children , how we can fell normal , sleeping , eating , dreaming but most of all growing up the true knowledge .
>>
>>19451085
I don't think you understand the Tower of Babel. It wasn't different languages that separated them. It was cognitive dissonance, which makes it seem like people are speaking a different language. You should very rarely take the Bible literally.
>>
>>19451119
Trust me God if we can called that way not separate people you have to realise that we are not the only entity's in the universe , you maybe believe in Angel and demons guess what theater real but maybe are how you're Bible description.
>>
>>19451119
Are not how you're Bible describe*
>>
>>19451134
All of existence is a hierarchy. Somewhere up there is a being that could control our every action if it wanted to. And somewhere above it is something that can control all the actions of it and its kind. The one at the very top is the one true Almighty God. We are the creation of some being greater than Biblical Satan. Satan can control matter and many parts of this universe but he cannot control our will. Only our creator above him can do that. That's why Satan hates us and wants us corrupted and gone.
>>
>>19451152
You are wrong again, we are god, or we can become our soul is god the bad the good Lucifer Jesus everything is a creation of health superior strength, and he can not control our Willing that if he did all we would be perfect and if he is controlling our will not It's so good you do not believe it.
>>
>>19451284
>You are wrong again, we are god, or we can become our soul is god the bad the good Lucifer Jesus everything is a creation of health superior strength, and he can not control our Willing that if he did all we would be perfect and if he is controlling our will not It's so good you do not believe it.

WAT
No, we aren't God. To believe that is the pinnacle of delusion and narcissism, which is usually associated with the devil. But maybe you are the devil and I just don't know it.
>>
>>19451061
Ur gonna get chya shit stomped if your trying to attack the architect, he is preparing to kill the program if that's what you idiot motherfuckers think your doing, which if your dumb enough and powerful enough to have a go at it i would shut it down to
>>
>>19451294
No your mistake , I am not saying I am God I am not Omnipresent, I say we can from a for that in this world we call God And as we come from him, we are part of him as a whole.
>>
>>19450004
I'm not sure about the pinnacle of knowledge. But fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Whether that's better or not is up to you.
>>
>>19451466
this... from the fear of God, which starts you off to the path of divine wisdom (the highest form of wisdom) to the love of God (understanding who He is) in our corrupted state(fallen in sin) we can only do this through the Lord Jesus. If you believe in him and the words that he has spoken and come to know him, then you would have reached the limit of our corrupted capacity to understand the divine, that is until we get transformed...
>>
>>19451584
At least someone's making sense in this thread.
>>
Choosing this thread for juicy info dumps, wanna know some really cool magics kids. Pray to god, but don't pray because you want something from him or in a half assed way, seriously if you do this your wasting not only your time but his as well not that it matters much for him but still. Anyways praying is just talking to god, (spoiler alert)the all seeing eye my friends, the great architect, gravity itself, so if you do it tell him something interesting, be emotional, be personal, be descriptive, be honest, and he will speak back so also don't fucking forget to pay attention which I shouldn't have to say because it's fucking god you retard what the fuck else are you lgiving attention to that more important the the mother fucking spirit in the sky that shattered himself in a million pieces so that he can experience as much as possible, we are charged with communicating these experiences (we are part of him) and if we do a good job he lets us experience more that we want to experience, IF YOUR NOT REPORTING BACK YOU MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOTS YOU WILL NOT GET ANY ATTENTION FEOM OUR GOD
>>
>>19451639
The all seeing eye is Satan, you nugget!
>>
>>19451639
Also you could say thanks, also maybe say thanks to his son, first meditate on the pain of the crucifiction, the shame of being treated like a beast by little fucks that live there entire existence in your dads creation, think about being like hey dad imma go in there and help them chill out and have a relationship with you, and I'll sacrifice myself down there so they stop killing all your shit in your name like a bunch of fucking idots. Imagine you did all that and people just say ummm no the we come from the Big Bang and it doesn't matter what came before lalalalala im not saying thanks or taking your advice. You should thank jesus is what I'm saying
>>
>>19451679
You can pray to Satan if you want but gods not going to hear you and further more he will fuck your shit up like any good sys admin who finds someone leaking info to a hacker, you need to understand that satanist are a virus thats about to be wiped from mem, meaning your broken apart and scattered to to winds of the void, instead of getting a comfy nap there, like I said do what you want man but your making shit hard on yourself and the only reason you fucks have been so "so successful" is because we've been your still such a small insignificant piece of shit compared to him that he just hasn't gotten to wiping your ass out yet
>>
>>19450052
wondering if there really is a pinnacle or if its illusion.. because u can always imagine a bigger pinnacle
>>
>>19451119
Self-Contradictions of the Bible
by William Henry Burr
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cv/scb/index.htm#contents
>>
>>19451284
why not both? http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cv/scb/scb00.htm
>>
>>19451584
This Bible guy not These guys who talk about the Bible do not even know their true origin apart from what they say The churches the Bible they believe comes from an era long before the arrival of Jesus. There is evidence of an ancient civilization called Annunaki.
>>
>>19451679
>>19450004
this is the correct answer though, you can backdoor other higher entities into the system and they will do everything they can to reward you, and the more people who do this the more he can reward you, which sounds great, but if you were running a sim such as this would it make sense to allow this so as to identify all the wills that are to weak to put the whole before themselves, this is why satans always turn sadistic, they are hacking our shit and want to inflict as much damage as possible, which is like a chihuaha scratching at the foot of a bear, so OP its up to you, god will help you as much as possible as long as you are doing what your supposed to other wise your on your own or your diametrically opposed.
>>
>>19451584
gods laughing at you anon, just talk to him and remember to listen, youll see the light yet my boy
>>
>>19451795
jesus is an iteration of gods son, how new are you?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.