[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw a UFO at close range. Missing Time. Anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: my-ufo.jpg (444KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my-ufo.jpg
444KB, 1920x1080px
This UFO sighting occurred in Lake Havasu City, Arizona on a dark, moonless night. I was 100% sober and my best friend witnessed it along with me. Seeing the 3 glowing orange orbs, horizontally aligned, hovering there silently... changed my life. I can't go a day without thinking about it. Anyone else in the mid-west/west coast experience anything like this?
>>
Currently in Australia m8 and I just sawr the exact same thing WTF
>>
The picture I used is the absolute closest thing I could find resembling what we saw that night. Only MUCH, MUCH closer.
>>
>>19449920
So good to meet another person who's seen it.
I don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of the other people who've witnessed these same lights... seem to live in desert areas. I'll never forget it, it's changed my life. I can't look at the sky without thinking something is up there looking at me possibly.
>>
Saw white silent disc moving rapidly from far off to close by staying relatively the same size. People in group that witnessed it shared a collective thought afterwards(we knew that they didn't "want" us).
100% ayes are real.
>>
>>19450400
Interesting. I would kill to see a traditional disc style UFO. It's funny you say they didn't "want" you because throughout my studies I've noticed a recurring theme. It seems that these UFO's have a serious concern with our nuclear capability. The truth is out there my friend!
>>
I'd bet that you live near an air force base. I've seen one of these as well. Don't have too much of an epiphany over it... They are human craft. Take some time to research the TR-3B and you'll quickly realize that was the craft you saw. Sightings are more common around AFBs.
>>
>>19451197
Not sure if g-man or...
>>
>>19449911

Yeah, saw the Phoenix lights, that thing was fucking huge. You could see the frame blocking out the stars in the sky, it was easily a few miles across and totally silent, what they don't describe is the way the lights had a searing effect looking at them, it wasn't painful but it burned to look at them directly.
>>
>be secret military project team in ufo
>decide to troll art bell
>hover over his car on a lonesome highway in the desert
>tune into coast 2 coast next night
>>
>>19451871
>be actual ayy lmao
>anally devastate whitley strieber
>>
I am in KS and saw a pair of tie fighter looking ufos clearly moving in a straight line very close together this evening at sunset. I ran inside to get my phone since they seemed to be moving predictably but when I got back outside less than a minute later I couldn't spot them. First ufo sighting in several years for me.
>>
>>19449911
I was on my way home from London a few years back, my brother was driving, and we were just talking about random shit.

Suddenly see a large green orb that appeared to be slowly falling from the sky into a field not far from us.

We talked about it for ages, wondering what it might be, and decided to pull over near to where it "landed"

I remember us pulling over, and then next thing I know we are on the road again, about an hour later and miles away from where the light had been.
My brother doesn't remember any light, but is confused about how we are so much closer to home than we should be.
>>
>>19449911
how's uranus?
>>
File: 1453674242372.gif (282KB, 255x145px) Image search: [Google]
1453674242372.gif
282KB, 255x145px
>>19451991
project blue book
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=-EG3Cn1D5Uk
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
TR-3B Locust
>>
>>19452612
Where at? Fellow Kansasfag here.
>>
>>19449911
Saw some shit like this in the woods in oregon. Only it was on the ground
>>
>Lake Havasu
ain't that some sort of swinger hub?
>>
>>19450489
Someone look after us and protect us from ourselves, just in case that we got to eventually evaporate the Earth.
There was few interventions.

One of most interesting one was like that -
All computers and other hardware in military base has just freeze in time (and other anomalies) then cancelled procedure, when tried to release a nuclear missile.

Maybe someone know/remember the thing I'm talking about?
>>
>>19453329
>swinger hub
Whut.
It's a big spring break spot.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (549KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
549KB, 3000x1687px
TR-3 Black Manta
Aircraft model
The TR-3 Black Manta is the name of a surveillance aircraft of the United States Air Force, speculated to be developed under a black project. Wikipedia
Manufacturer: Northrop Corporation
>>
File: VALIS.png (119KB, 475x375px) Image search: [Google]
VALIS.png
119KB, 475x375px
>>19453280
>>19455502
>this
Most UFO's are black ops projects like this
I Talked to some anon claimed too work for General Dynamic in the 1990's apparently there was some crazy stuff they have been working on.
Anti gravity, "free"energy, underground labs, full x files.

Best chances of finding ayy lmaos is with the new James Webb Telescope. Or at least the experts are saying
https://youtu.be/JnpZzPAsz1U?t=33m33s

I like the image of humanity looking deep into the universes past, finding a planet with sides of life maybe even complex life, traveling light years just to find a mess up world identical to our own.
>>
I found this on Reddit, seems like someone else might have seen the same thing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/6ubjro/lights_over_lake_havasu_081617/
>>
>>19449911
>holy shit an UFO, let me take a really bad resolution photo even though its 2017 and every smartphone has a decent camera on it
>>
>>19455502
If you really want to know more about these type of aircraft, you should go to ATS Aviation forum and read through the "Weird California Sighting". It's a good way to lose an entire night.
>>
No missing time, but I did see a UFO. It was a line of maybe six or seven red lights that very slowly bobbed up and down in a zig-zag pattern (While one was up, the one ahead and the one behind it were down and vice-versa.) They were fairly low in the sky, maybe a couple thousand feet off the ground. However, this was in the suburbs so it's not like there were any tall buildings people could be manipulating these lights from.
>>
>>19449911
I was at a high school open house years ago, and it was a Catholic School. I watched one of the classes, and the religion teacher was talking about an "alien sighting" she saw similar to this one: 3 orbs, but I believe she said they were aligned vertically. She thought this was a sign from God. I thought she was crazy, but who knows after seeing this.

This probably isn't helpful, OP, but here you go.
>>
>>19455802
>I base my belief on something an anon said on 4chan
Tinfoils, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>19453193
That's pretty spooky. Sounds like a meteor burning up, but the fact that your brother doesn't remember it, but recognises the missing time is strange
>>
>>19449911
witnessed something similar ~17 years ago in Southern Germany. It was a real UFO, as in a typical flying saucer. It was maybe 300m away from us. My brother saw it too. Don't know if it was aliens or the government doing some shady shit, but those saucers are real
>>
>>19449911
Either government flying saucer or a demon.
>>
File: 1502385772783.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1502385772783.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19456406
1920x1080 is a bad resolution, would 4K be better? how well do you think a smart phone should work at night?

>>19457297
Calling a /x/ user a tinfoil head is redundant. Anyway I did say "Claimed" to work.

Here's a link to the thread and one of slides he was posting, have look for yourself. He seemed legit, over 60, No BS LULZ speak, weathered hands.

>>>/pol/136835110

His ID was wWJAgH6H
>>
CLOSE RANGE!?
>>
>>19457299
It's not the first time either.

When we were younger we went out into the garden. It was a pretty small garden, but just passed the top of the garden was a large area of land, over grown, and not used by anyone.

It's late evening, and getting dark and we are following this path we had cut through years of playing up there, when suddenly we both feel this intense dread.

We kept going not really knowing what was causing this fear, and suddenly in the path is this huge white shape. It's blindingly bright, like staring at the sun, but neither of us can run, we just keep walking towards it.

Next thing I know I am at the furthest part of the patch of land, where there is a tree just before a massive row of hedges that forms the border of the houses behind ours.
It's dark, like way darker than when we went out there. My brother wasn't with me either, which is odd as he was in the lead on the path.

Go back to the house and he is there. It's much much later than when we had gone out the garden, and he has no memory of going back to the house.
He also doesn't remember the blinding white light, but remembers feeling scared.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.