[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coast-to-Coast AM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Coast-2-Coast.jpg (78KB, 430x220px) Image search: [Google]
Coast-2-Coast.jpg
78KB, 430x220px
Any of you listen to this? I like to tune in whenever I happen to be driving home late at night. I'm thoroughly entertained by the crackpot theories that supposed experts bring on the air, as well as the occasional guest appearance by Jesse Ventura to talk about how weed should be legalized.

At any rate, what's the most batshit crazy segment you've ever listened to? Are any of you insiders?
>>
File: OK Brett.png (56KB, 308x253px) Image search: [Google]
OK Brett.png
56KB, 308x253px
>>19449664
Yeah man in theory, Coast to Coast is like /x/: the radio show. I'll always have a soft spot for it. But the general consensus is that the show went to shit once Art Bell left. Noory is not well-liked on /x/. And lately it seems like there's too much tame, vaguely-right-wing political discussion on air that doesn't even qualify as conspiracy theory.

That said, though, I've always enjoyed tuning in when I can just in case they have one of their based moments. It definitely beats anything else on AM/FM radio that late at night. And sometimes you'll get them talking about something that's actually pretty unsettling.

One of the more memorable things I heard was this guy who had a machine that he said would allow spirits to speak to people by using radio broadcasts. The machine would switch to stations and catch parts of conversation in a way that seemed like something was "answering" his questions. Pretty interesting. Another favorite is the Missing 411 guy who comes on and talks about unsolved missing persons cases.

Some of the dumbest shit I've heard includes some guy saying oil would go up to $100/barrel over that summer, which ended up being hilariously incorrect and a waste of airtime. Another guest wrote about sprites and fairies and shit; came on there 100% serious about them being real.

Gotta love how George never dismisses any idea, no matter how crazy. It might be worth listening just to hear the kind of people who call in during open lines. I like hearing people describe their experiences with ayy lmaos, or people who want to have their future predicted.

I'm sure there's crazier stuff I've heard, but I'm having a tough time remembering it all.
>>
>>19449664
>Any of you listen to this?
No, hardly anyone listens anymore
>>
>>19449874
Any podcasts or other radio shows you prefer that have similar /x/-tier subject matter?
>>
>>19449883
I've heard enough of the x-tier stuff, John B. Wells is where it's at, just not your run of the mill alien, ghost shit. and I don't even listen to him that often.
Coast really made mistakes, mainly hiring george noory, and canning john b.

but I will tell my first listened to episode and it was strange. when art was the weekend guy and george was still new. george was interviewing Nancy something, I forget the last name, and she was letting the Zeta aliens speak through her, and george was basicly interviewing the aliens. she would say begin zeta transmission and end zeta transmission when she was starting and ending the channeling. i'm sure some folks here remember that shit. george refused to interview her again because things didn't come true that the aliens said, but there was probably a different reason for not interviewing her later.

back then I couldn't wait for the weekend artbell shows.
>>
>>19449664

I love the old Coast to Coast. There's some amazing recordings on YouTube. Pretty sure the interview with Cisco Wheeler (or a woman with the exact same story) is what originally lead me to it.
>>
>>19449664
Bump
>>
>>19449952
wells is fucking awful. it's just a bunch of tinfoiling and right wing crap.
>>
>>19452188
lol thanks for the warning

this is exactly the type of shit that ruins C2C

I just wanna hear about the unexplained.
>>
>>19452298
same poster. if you've never heard him before I would still recommend dipping your toes just to see how you like it. I just can't stand him, though I totally agree with his beliefs on the kennedy assassination.
>>
>>19449664
>WELL MY BOOK IS..
every fucking night
>>
File: Kramer dumb grin.png (624KB, 719x738px) Image search: [Google]
Kramer dumb grin.png
624KB, 719x738px
>>19452306
What are his thoughts on the Kennedy assassination?
>>
>>19452324
that oswald was a patsy that worked for daddy bush era cia and that the assassination was planned for years ahead of time.
>>
>>19452340
Could be.
>>
>>19452340
posted before I was done, stupid phone.
I totally see legitimacy in this theory because kennedy was a danger to the red shield run federal reserve and global banks in the style of thomas jefferson and andrew jackson.
>>
No because I think those shows are very damaging. The paranormal is where we'll discover our true reality and people like George keep shitting up the landscape by promoting mental illness as normalcy. It's like a blasphemous church, like Mormons, droning on and on about ridiculousness
>>
>>19449799
>Missing 411 guy
That is the fucking best
>>
>>19449664
only the old art bell archives
>>
>>19449999
there's at least 60Gb archives worth of art bell shows on torrents
>>
>>19452350
George Knapp is the best host after Art. No one can refute this.
>>
File: IMG_4028.jpg (27KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4028.jpg
27KB, 352x288px
>>19449664
You mean Trump to Trump AM?
Fuck that conservative propaganda shitshow. It's even powered by infowars no less. To the trash with that crap.
>>
File: Monica.jpg (20KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Monica.jpg
20KB, 160x160px
>>19453196
mah nigga
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.