[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: Dpass.jpg (116KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Dpass.jpg
116KB, 800x533px
So what did really happen to them?
>>
>>19449577
They fucked and got drunk before eventually dying out in the cold. Remember kids, drinking ain't good out in the snow.

Aliens gon' get ya too, y'know? Did I mention aliens?? I don't think I mentioned aliens, dunno if they'd be the illegal kind though.
>>
>>19449577
they got meme'd on
>>
>>19449577
Drunken 20' nuclear bears with MG-34 machineguns stumbled upon the camp.
>>
Kidney stones.
Dyatlov had a huge one he had to pass.

Hence the names

He beat his comrades into sucking it out but they couldn't. Eventually , it blocked his urethra - causing his body to fill up with peepee till he died of toxic shock from his pee filling up his brain
>>
>>19449577
Hypothermia is a hell of a drug.
>>
I saw something on TV the last time I visited my parents that was trying to make a claim that it was somehow a Yeti that was responsible. I don't even know how they came to that conclusion because I was only half paying attention, but it was probably just for ratings.
>>
>>19449794
It was something spoopier than this due to the lack of external wounds/stress
>>
>>19449577
Infrasound
>>
https://youtu.be/Y8RigxxiilI

This is a good analysis of it.
>>
some pretty gay shit
>>
>>19449608
So I'm thinking aliens
>>
>heard trees rustlin while eating ham
>thought it was a bear after they ham because theyre stupid
>rush out of camp into the trees
>leaders slip on a creek and skr8 up die
>trace back a lil bit try to start a fire bcuz no one grabbed clothes while rushing off camp
>shit fails miserably
>two of em try to go back to camp and die while trying
>rest die of hypothermia around the shit fire
>>
>>19449577
>popped molly
>ran a train on the one bitch
>froze because they didn't know they were cold af
>>
>>19449577
I'm pretty fucking certain someone picked some hallucinogenic mushrooms for a side dish that night.
>>
>>19449608
>>19450440
Fucking spics mane
>>
>>19449735
>I like this
>would you call this a "ConsPeeRacy Theory"?
>>
>>19449848
>Like a HAARP style weapon or microwaves or some type of frequency weapon that makes people fight each other?
>>
>>19449577
Russians
>>
>>19449577
Theres agreat video on youtube debunking this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8RigxxiilI
>>
>>19449577
they were led to a testing ground by a man who leaves the group allegedly due to illness. he was a russian spy. the group would be subjected to a new type of explosive. its aim was to create a subsonic sound wave that was low frequency could that would kill (i know sub sonic would imply the kenetic is moving slower than the speed of sound kinda crazy). i doubt that actually worked as intended but not impossible

in theory the explosive would attempt to break out of the container and fail and collapse back in each time doubling in strength but this had a extra shell around it to generate a directional effect and reverberate the shock wave into the initial release of kinetic. so its a staggered bombardment.

the first bit getting out and the rest reflected in the same direction from all around it making multiple waves and the sound sort of echoing though itself

they freak out during the blizzard having been woken up by what may as well have been blunt force trauma though the low frequency sound didnt cause mush physical damage to muscle tissue it broke some bones and ruptured some organs. they try to flee but get separated and scatter

the autopsy is a joke. there is a claim of no tissue damage despite the bodies having been frozen which causes massive tissue damage. and dying from exposure isnt a thing and thats on some of the report. there was a claim of a orange fluid on the mouth of one of them a female . it may have been from the lungs hemorrhaging and mucus being forced out the mouth as she hacks in pain. the orange slime wasnt identified as a synthetic chemical so it was probably natural
>>
>>19449577
They got slain by a gru
>>
>>19452508
>debunking
I'm not watching a 17 minute video that's full of shit.
How does it "debunk" a bunch of people that died of insanely unnatural injuries out in a place like that?
>>
im a noob and never heard of this, nor the story itself
whats true and whats "debunked?"
sounds interesting from the posts
>>
>>19449577
you are still making these threads years later? they were killed by a yeti.
>>
>>19453087
look it up you stupid fuck
>>
File: b63fd846101995a8e09971de9ec36c08.jpg (260KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
b63fd846101995a8e09971de9ec36c08.jpg
260KB, 2048x1024px
I've always wondered if it had something to do with something UVB-76-esque. Some sort of tone or sequence that drove them to madness. Didn't they stumble upon the remains of some sort of military devices? They may have been in a testing area/complex.
>>
>>19449735
kek
>>
>>19452535
>>19449577
The most plausible theory i read about is something to do with von karmen vortex street, they set up camp on the side of the mountain, which was the perfect place for a vortex to take effect, especially considering how high the winds where that night, according to the theory the vortex gave of a high amount of infrasound, the same shit used in horror movies to create tension, and the same shit you feel during an earthquake, so they didnt exactly hear it, because the human ears cant pick up those frequencies, but they felt it, and on top of that where the gastly sounds high wind speeds made, they started freaking out and where trying to get away from something nobody in that time knew about, and on top of that, there where reports of a strange missile type shit going on near them at that time that was sure to put them on edge, so basically they freaked out from the physical symptoms of infrasound, not thinking clearly they stormed out of the tent with little amounts of clothes, only to realize later they dun goofed, the moon wasnt out until about 3 or 4 am so they couldnt find their way back to the tents, the physical injuries some of them had couldve been due to a ravine they fell into in the darkness, and one of the members tried collecting branches from a tree only to fall of it, im probably butchering this but you can read all about it in the book Dead Mountain, it goes into good detail about all of this
>>
its like no one has ever heard of an avlanche before
>>
>>19453946
Thanks. At last, some sense.
>>
>>19453087

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Read it up yourself, a shortened version wouldn't do it justice
>>
>>19453081
>radiation
One/two of the guys worked in a nuclear facility
>smoke intoxication
Their tent caught fire and that's why they had to run out
>physical injuries
They climbed a tree and fell or something but i don't really remember this one, maybe they fell downhill

I'm another anon and really found that video quite explanatory of the whole situation. Watch it, it's first thing first good anyway, but second it's really really damn plausible
>>
>>19455928
So what cut out the tongue of the girl?
>>
>>19455928
Sounds to me like some moron DEBUNKING using cobbled together far fetched cohencidences.

Makes no sense, and is not compatible with the actual evidence.

But I totally get why people feel the urge to latch onto whatever materialisticâ„¢ explanation is plausible *enough*.
>>
>>19456541
If you've ever seen dead animals in the wild you'll notice the tongue, cheeks, and eyes are always the first to go. Critters ate her tongue.
>>
one way to find out. who wants to go hiking???
>>
>>19457026
How are they far fetched? The explaination in the video is perfectly acceptable.
>>
so yeti came with snowboard asked camping people to help build ramp so he cld do some sweet jumps they say no he fuck them up
>>
File: 1493516562649.png (459KB, 1262x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493516562649.png
459KB, 1262x1080px
>>19457185
>How are they far fetched
Because they only work by suspending disbelief as they are unsupported by actual evidence and require you to dismiss alot of incongruities.
Seriously it's just one of the 100ks of "good enough" vids where as I said remotely plausible explanations are brought up to put your mind at ease.
After a decade+ of debunking research it's really predictable.

It goes like this:
>XYZ= unexplained phenomenon
>Debunker "QWK" picks each or most elements in the incident one by one.
>Writes down a list of close enough non paranormal/non conspiracy-implying possible causes
>Picks the top 1-2-3 (often nonchalantly presented as equally viable "the anything goes as long as it's PC" method)
>disregards/hides all the elements not fitting with the explanation (following an lawyerly methodology, not scientific or criminologic at all)
>BAM! I just DEBUNKED yo ass

Honestly you could do this for every single thing with degrees of accuracy/believability.
This is how we get laughable and hilarious explanations such as "swamp gas" that get presented with a straight face by "debunkers".

The whole process is not only unscientific, but fundamentally vitiated by the following fallacies:
>a priori
>materialistic
>equivalence

Oh btw none of the "explanations" made it into actual research about the incident, but of course we have brave debunking expert 70 years later having a struck of genius and figuring it all out, as usual. Amazing.
>>
File: the pain.png (54KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
the pain.png
54KB, 768x768px
>>19453287
Fuckin' brutal man
>>
>>19457026
>>19457211
Yeah then it surely have been the fault of an inexplicable force, one never experienced before by anyone who could actual report of such thing and give an explanation to the phenomenon. It sure have been aliens, nuclear ICBMs, wendigos and ghosts all in one place at the same time. Scientifically totally explainable events that are the ones known to cause major accidents every time to hikers? Fuck them, it must be my utter bullshit and fantastic explanation to be right
>>
File: images (21).jpg (16KB, 344x427px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
16KB, 344x427px
>>19457211
>anime avatar fagging(probably suck tsuki's balls)

Nothing to see here boys
>>
>>19449577
They have tried to explain it away with some science....but it really doesn't explain it....

You know the phenomenon of the Missing 411 series? All the supernatural mysteries in the wildernesses of America? Same thing to me....

Demonic stuff happens.....
>>
>>19453946
That doesn't explain the missing tongue
>>
>>19453081
>im not watching this bullshit video, someone else watch it and tell me how it isnt bullshit
>>
>>19451115
>thizz death

Alpha ash fuark
>>
>>19450490
Last words heard on the pass that night dancing over the moon lit snow, "rumham"
>>
>>19449577
bunch of idiots trying to smuggle nuclear material to some foreign nation during the cold war.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.