[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muhammad the Mage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: well.jpg (237KB, 960x697px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
237KB, 960x697px
How did "prophet" Muhammad unite and conquer successfully all while having everyone around him devoutly believing in his divinity? Was he just a good strategist and a charismatic leader, or was there more to it?

A sorcerer? An alchemist? Thoughts?
>>
>>19449334
Like many of the great people in history; he was one interested in many things. He won many victories and spun defeat into them as well. My most general answer.
>>
There wasn't a lot to do back then.
>>
>>19449334
He had the power of Satan. Islam is of Satan. That's why they fuck goats.
>>
File: 1442820799073s.jpg (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1442820799073s.jpg
5KB, 234x215px
>>19449471
>Tfw you browse /x/ and are still this uninitiated.

Even /pol/ is more aware.
>>
>>19449557
>still this uninitiated.
Please explain.
>>
you just have to see it this way
During that time there were thausands of these kinds of "religious leaders" its like a cultural thing
And if people have enough countership they become better and better
Just like in the 60s when everyone tried to become the best at guitar playing, there were thousands and thousands of them but today you only know about Hendrix and clapton
>>
>>19449646
Islam was founded by the Pope and Arabic Jews.
>>
File: bouillon-extract-big.jpg (97KB, 832x530px) Image search: [Google]
bouillon-extract-big.jpg
97KB, 832x530px
He was not a mage. Just one of the lucky ones who declared war on everyone and managed not to die. If he did have any powers, they were alien ones (pic related), but most likely he was just a goat lover.
>>
File: The Truth.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>19449646
Satan and all current religions are a meme, the names of demons and devils Christianity warns you about are just old gods of Mesopotamia and Egypt whose names changed over time when people of different cultures talked and wrote about them. All demons and angels are just lesser gods or spiritual beings with their own interests and power structures separate from any dogma you're familiar with. The greatest of all, the originator/the universe Tetragrammaton may or may not be a demiurge but it's powerful beyond the others and you can use it to do magick if you're worthy. Discard your notions of what you know and embrace the gnosis of the magician. God is your source to power, what that god is a constant journey and struggle for mortals and anyone claiming to know god fully is either a mad fool or a deceptive worm.
>>
>>19449741
Islam is Arabic Judaism. How was the pope involved?
>>
>>19449746
God is not the demiurge. The demiurge is effectively god to us but that thing has a creator too.
>>
>>19449750
By doing an agreement with Muhammad to destroy synagogues while letting Christians be.
It was a divide and conquer tactic which went horribly wrong.
>>
>>19449776
Shame. It could've gone wonderfully right.
>>
>>19449804
Blame the fourth or fifth generation of Muslims.
They thought they bowed to no one just because they met passive resistance in their path of conquest until they arrived to Spain and started to kill christians.
>>
>>19449824
>arrived to Spain
they literally owned Spain for centuries
>>
>>19449334
He wasnt a mage
>>
>>19449967
They stopped at the pyrenees dude but yeah.
Still that was the point of no-return for islam, the conquest or Spain.
>>
>>19450058
>cuck people out of their chill pagan religion
>instill abrahamcuck propaganda with expansionist theme
>wonder why islam got out of hand

fucking goys and jew boys
>>
>>19450091
Indeed!
>>
File: 1502593726001.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502593726001.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Muhammad was an illiterate pedophile who was probably schizophrenic or had some sort of mental break down in a cave. Islam is just a fusion of Christianity with arab paganry. It has brought nothing but death and destruction to the world.Even if you are an atheist, jesus had his heart in the right place trying to be the prince of peace.
Islam condones slavery and murder and is a toxic religion spread by the sword, just ask the hindus or spain
>>
>>19449746
you are likeable.
>>
>>19449776
so jokes on, i dont know? history
>>
>>19450101
>Spain
I don't give a fuck about shit skins but now I know why they let those damn Jews flaunt themselves around town
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.