[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: beelzebub.png (172KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
beelzebub.png
172KB, 600x685px
Hello X's

>I not had flies at home since a year round.
>I have filters on the windows and doors.
>Every once in a while, one comes in, normal exception and is quickly eliminated.
>But yesterday suddenly, out of nowhere a lot of big flies appeared in my house.
>I start to Kill the invaders.
>Every time I thought I was finished more appeared and I'm sure they had no way to get in (closed doors and windows).
>I kill almost 20! and the last four in berserker mode!
>Suddenly I felt a strange sensation and remember Baal, Lord of the flies.

>May these flies be a symbol of a curse or some dark energy?
>This just happen after someone comes to my house... but is not a evil person so I doubt about her influence,or maybe could be a indirect influence.

I know some fags here are going to tell "this is not paranormal" but I write because I feel like a nightmare never ending invasion, like a cosmic prank, like a dark intent in this infinite flies invasion...

What can I do if this keeps happening?
>>
>>19448877
same shit is happening to me, this is the third day i've been waken up by their constant buzzing
>>
>>19448952
And what are you doing? Did you feel something "wrong" in them?
>>
>>19448877
Simple. Get a cat. My cat systematically hunts every last fly down and eats them. Baal gets his ads whooped all summer by a playful calico pussycat.
>>
I don't think flies are evil necessarily

some flies have been evil (the ones that bite)
>>
clean your cat's litter box
wash the dishes
take out all trash
wash kitchen rags
put away all your food
don't leave any standing water around
air out your house
clean your shoes and wipe your feet before you enter the house in the future

flies are common in summertime but if you got big flies my guess is an animal died under your floor or in a wall or something. maybe your friend tracked in some fly eggs
>>
>>19448877
Fool. Beelzebub is the lord of the flies. How dare you post an image that represents Beelzebub after slaying 20 of his spawn.
But I'm curious, are you or your family raised Roman Catholic? Would you mind sharing the predominant religion of the household?
>>
I hope OP doesn't turn into that guy from the They're Creeping Up On You short from Creepshow but with flies instead of cockroaches.
>>
>>19449268
I don't have a cat but I understand your point.
Anyway this never happen before but I can not discard the what you say. Thanks.

>>>19449287
You are right, I am not an initiate in the Goetia, so I mistaken the name of Baal when I mean to Beelzebub. I Kill their spawns because I was thinking about normal flies. The strange sensation comes later, after I kill the last ones.

About the second question... the answer is yes.
My family was raised in Roman Catholic religion. I have some holy images in my house, a cross, a Jesus... Why is this important?
>>
>>19449016
ew i hate cats now
>>
>>19448877
kek, i also always thought flys to be devil-ish things...they ALWAYS direct my cat towards anything it will destroy while hunting them. This isnt coincidence anymore it happens way too often and in strange moments...call me crazy...flys are the devils animals!
>>
>>19448877
Look at what you are doing. You are trying to find a LITERAL explanation for your fly swarm, THE singular spiritual interpretation. This draws you into a paranoid world where you're constantly searching for spiritual agency in your world so that you may respond adequately to it. We are prone to search for agency-based threats due to our evolutionary history, and so this compromises your own agency.

This is the cancer. Literalism is the destruction of art and meaning, it contracts to a singular instead of branching out to many. The answer is to treat your mythic relationship as entirely metaphorical, relationships that you have created rather than being a part of external reality. This gives spiritual freedom as you are now the author who chooses what narrative elements to include in your story, rather than having them assigned by fear.

If you want something to be paranoid of, be paranoid of parasitic ideas and relationships. https://vimeo.com/129609470
>>
>>19449700
>flys are the devils animals!

The ignorance... it's painful https://www.si.edu/Encyclopedia_SI/nmnh/buginfo/truefly.htm
>>
Probably some dead mouse behind inside some wall or whatever. Spawn point for flies inside your house ez
>>
>>19449554
Because Jesus was Beelzebub. Good job killing Jesus 20 times. He died for your home cleanliness this time.
>>
all them dead flies. all them dead kids
no want wants to know. no one bids
but i crow and go. low and behold
the lord of the flies'. you be he rises
>>
Did you shit yourself?
>>
>>19449748
Kek

Need some sauce on that Beelzebub = Jesus stuff
>>
>>19449953
Yeah I kek'd too...
There is some evidence if you dig deeply enough.
But should the snake be expected to deal with works cited pages? Take it or leave it. All I care about is that you read it.
>>
>>19448877
Hello again, OP here.

>Some disgusting news.
>One hour ago I arrive at home after a day at work
>I was relax because I left all closed
>NOPE.jpg
>The house (livingroom specifically is the place where I stay all the time with my computer and watching tv) was full of flies again.
>I check all, the food is ok, no fruits descomposed, no bad smell. The backyard is clean, no even one flies outside!! No flies in the other houses neither.
>I move the curtains and see the window full of flies
>Berserker strike and kill spray combo
>Maybe 20 flies dead again
>I fumigated like a madman
>Recolect the dead wings demons and to the trash
>I feel very scared and angry
>I call my mother by the phone to ask about this, to know her opinion (she believes in paranormal stuff)
>She say a cousin who is angry with me could be the responsable sending his evil vibrations (because I didn't give him a money he ask me some days ago).
>I don't know. I try to apply some logic but all this is very non-sense
>Right now I'm in peace. No flies around but... I'm still nervous about.

May I make a ceremony for protection to Jesus? I don't pray fro years ago..
>>
>>19450665
No don't spray. you're soaking your house in cancerous chemicals, dude.

Anyway, are they young flies or old flies? Big or small? Black or green?
Any tension in the household besides you owing money? anybody feeling ill at all?
I'd be more worried about it being an omen than a curse.
>>
>>19448877
It's been a humid summer in some areas which means the flies are able to reproduce more easily. I had a big infestation recently and found out it was because my garbage disposal wasn't clearing property and I hadn't realized it ( have no sense of smell so I couldn't tell and putting my hand in it was scary when i cleared it) so a few got in, then a few began breeding, and suddenly there were tons.

They're almost all gone now finally now that i've cleared it.

Take out your trash more often, check your sinks, just go around looking at places you don't clean as often as you probably should, clean it, and hope for the best.
>>
>>19450704
They're big and blacks. Too big to have appeared from one day to another.

No tension here. I live alone. Maybe somo problems like all the people, but nothing so serious...

>>19450732
Is winter here. A really cold winter.
>>
>>19448877
You forgot to flush the toilet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.