[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I'm sure this question has been posted multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Alright guys, I'm sure this question has been posted multiple times. With the events that have been happening in the past few weeks. I've been wandering on what "god" is. I know no one really knows. So the question is, who is "God"?
>>
>>19448440
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
>>
>>19448449
I don't have two hours to watch this, but thank you for posting for me.
>>
>>19448452
It's a lot of things, nothing and also everything and basically you're fucking stupid
how? go sit In a monastery for the rest of your life or something
why? god is supposed to be omnipresent
if you want to find out what God is you can to overload your levels of awareness to such level you're able to notice God
direct awareness is as far as you can get since it's impossible to conceptualize God
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19448440
Jesus is God.
Believe the gospel.
www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
Read all about gnosticism, and not just christian gnosticism.
>>
>>19449507
Kys boot licker
>>
>>19448440
Well a guy who has study the bible for over 50 years says its bs and all religions are bs and are created from astrology and our solar system.
>>
File: jesusisgodendofstory.jpg (848KB, 500x1955px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodendofstory.jpg
848KB, 500x1955px
>>19449518
See you on judgement day.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>>19448440
>>19449507

>I know no one really knows. So the question is, who is "God"?

I know who God is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3K5Vt8I1EU
>>
File: file deleted.gif (78KB, 237x115px) Image search: [Google]
file deleted.gif
78KB, 237x115px
>god
>god god god god god god god
which god
like holy shit
>there's only one supernatural entity ever and it's GOD
kill yourself and go back to /pol/ or /lit/ or wherever you churchgoers hang out
>no it's not A god it's THE 'G'od
the one that tried to hide and bury it's name?
The nameless god, right. Of course. That's the most personable one.
>>
>>19448452
The tl:dr is god is an ideal. I highly recommend you make time to watch his lecture series. It's far more logical than the nonsense you'll get from the autists here
>>
>>19448440
That depends on how you define God. If you don't define God beforehand a lot of people get butthurt. Some define him as yourself (Satanists). Some define him as the collective human consciousness (many religions). Some define him as the most powerful being that is (Abrahamic religions) If you define him the Abrahamic way, which I assume you are judging by your pic, then God is THE ultimate power. That's it. He's incomprehensible to humans, possibly near infinite levels of existence above us and can do anything he wants. There is nothing in the hierarchy of being above him. He is the very top of all. The Kybalion goes as far as to refer to him as the all because he controls himself and everything else so he is effectively everything.
>>
>>19448440
a girl
>>
>>19448440
He's a programmer.
We're just one simulation, ran aside the countless others, each with customized code and mathematical values.

We exist in the matrix.
You can't disprove that.
Nothing is real.
>>
>>19448440
>I know no one really knows.
That's how you're not figuring it out.
>>
>>19448440
Pol thinks it's trump.
>>
>>19451550
Op here I meant just what is "it" like some energy inside all of us that has its own consciousness. Or the Christian god or some other religion
>>
>>19448440
god created atoms, earth and people. the atoms and earth are copies like in heaven. heaven doesnt have physical atoms, it is like being in a dream but with everyone else there, occupying 0 space and time but having everyone there. earth is a testing ground for souls, or its a entertainment area for people from heaven to choose to join. he put the earth in a cosmos because its literally the only place to put us, other than a flat earth that never ends, or computer game type map.

everything in the universe makes sense and was designed , 1 and 0, circles, female, male, the size of earth, our position in the solar system, gravity, vibrations, sight, travelling distances, the human mind, they are all designed for us so we can host a soul, live, be tested, and die before heaven.

Jesus Christ was gods physical son who is also a physical representation of god. God put him here to change the course of the world, which he did.
>>
>>19453517
That depends on how you define it. If I named my dog God, my dog would be a valid answer. Study gnosticism and learn the value of defining your terms before asking questions.
>>
>>19453591
Hmmm aright
>>
>>19449525
Source?
>>
>>19449525
Not exactly, the Abrahamics worship what they believe to be the great power controlling all. Christianity is filled with pagan rituals redesigned to worship the almighty.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.