[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

File: frozen time.jpg (166KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
frozen time.jpg
166KB, 640x480px
I've been wondering how to stop time for a while now. Do any of you know how?
>>
>>19448188
faggot
>>
>>19448188
it's not possible for u to do that from your point of view since you exist in time. If you froze time you wouldn't feel it.

So I guess u gotta transcend time first.
>>
>>19448188
bump because i want to know how to fuck girls in my school without them knowing
>>
Just stop.
>>
>>19448203
that's what i'm trying to do
>>
>>19448188
I would argue it goes something as follows. You would need to have god powers, so you would have to have a realm to reign over. Either you will experience this in your life by means of simulation, be it on a virtual reality or in a dream.
The other way is by achieving god status and manufacturing a counterfeit realm that closely mimicks the universe you are a current product of. I'd say to get there we must first assume there is even a possibility for your soul to do that at all. So your best guess is there is a hierarchy of power that souls could navigate, which is close to the idea of reincarnation. If this is correct you would just need to live your life as best as possible, as a moral, conscious, assertive person, in hopes that in your next life you will have reached a more power level for your soul to adapt to, and hope that you don't mess it up in your next life, learn quickly, and move on to next levels, and repeating the process as necessary, until you become like god. Since the god of this universe is supposedly pure, there is not much chance you would get as powerful as desired before your wishes of using that power for personal entertainment hold your soul back from climbing the ladder of purity. But this is just conjecture, and even if you managed to trick the system, there is no guarantee that you remember your plan to freeze time and experience it in your own realm as an oblivious avatar, a person in your personally manufactured universe solely equipped with god-like powers. Maybe there are ways to bargain with deities/demons to grant you such a privilige at a cost without making the sacrifices for a long term plan that continues after your death when you don't even know what happens when you die. Maybe there are alternative theories on how to make memories ingraved in your soul and travel with you to your next life, through meditation, trauma, ritual sacrifice, occult suicide, but I have absolutely no knowledge on the subject any further.
>>
>>19448213
>try
>>
Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names,[n 1] is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant intended for medical or recreational use.[16][17][18] The main psychoactive part of cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); one of 483 known compounds in the plant,[19] including at least 65 other cannabinoids.[20] Cannabis can be used by smoking, vaporizing, within food, or as an extract.[21]
>>
>>19448188
You would literally die.
>>
>>19448188
pic related
>>
>>19448196
Oh no.. the next bill cosby.
>>
>>19448188
Call time a fag
>>
>>19448188
You'll also want to learn to restart time before you stop it. Learning how to do that post-stoppage will be tough, what with the absence of electricity and visible light and all.
>>
>>19448188

You don't stop time.

Rather, you stop your flow through it.

To do so you recognize that time is an illusion, a construct of the human mind that only exists in the mind itself and has no real bearing on the structure of the universe.

(It's an arguable point but you accept it for the purposes of the meditation to perform the technique correctly.)

That's as far as I've gotten so far... Psychoactives taken after fasting may help, deep trance work may help, but it'll take a bit more work.
>>
File: Yee.png (339KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Yee.png
339KB, 1000x563px
Everytime i scroll past all i can see is;

"how to stop anime"
>>
>>19448188
Technically you just have to become completely motionless. Hard to do when everything in the cosmos is speeding around at thousands of KPH.
>>
>>19448461
I tripped with my buddy at the zoo and had a blast, walked around and got lost. We asked directions from the same zoo worker lady 3 times lol. The way she looked at us the third time was hilarious, like a "seriously?" face. I cried/teared up 3 times; once while walking through insect section, once while feeling like I was having an immense realization on the toilet at the zoo and third time was on the way home in the car ride. I ate wings with him after that at a Twin Peaks, that was a trip being surrounded by a lot of drunk people and women, thankfully, I was close to coming down. My buddy asked me if he wanted to split the bill and I forgot I was still tripping, I thought the devil was asking me to sign something. (now that I think about I saw him as a demon throughout the whole trip, his persona is a fighter and an amateur MMA fighter who trains with me) It also felt like I was trying to figure out something, solve a puzzle, so to speak. Sometimes a specific pattern pops up and an image or a structure would form. Acid is a trip
>>
>>19448614
oh yeah the puzzle I thought I solved... at the wing restaurant, I shouted "Time Dilation!" or "Time Distortion".

I wanted to share this with you because your post clicked with me.

2/
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>19448188
just scream
ZA WARUDO
TOKI WO TOMARE
>>
>>19448631
WWWWRRRYYYYYYYYYY
>>
in theory if your traveling fast enough time dilation would slow the passage of time for you or a object to nothing

this means accepted science views time as physical not intangible. not some unknown part of the frame work of reality but persistently seeping into everything like time was some sub sub (sub?) atomic particle drifting through everything and when you move it its partially deflected and if you moved fast enough you get like a mach cone in which whats deflected starts pushing more away. time would end up insulating you from time

but the amount you could get from this is unknown and most likely not 100% time passage reduced. maybe 45% is max and the particles are so small that the mach cone isnt that efficient vs when dealing with molecules.

also time dilation was seen with 2 test on the shuttle which cant even go that fast relative to light and only achieved a slight variance with the control clock at nasa if you are to believe their results
>>
>>19448188
With energy.
>>
File: Assorted_309aaf_6314696.jpg (73KB, 638x779px) Image search: [Google]
Assorted_309aaf_6314696.jpg
73KB, 638x779px
>>19448272
>>
>>19448633
where is this thread from?
>>
>>19448188
you must use Chaos Emerald
everyone knows it
>>
>>19448564
Fucking how though?
>>
>>19448589
Motion is relative to any other object so....
You cant be this dumb, this is why i rarely come to /x/. Most literally stupid userbase on this mongolian basket weaving website.
>>
>>19448188
accelerate to the speed of light
>>
Muh dik ain't gonna suck itself.
>>
File: 1495827081060.gif (806KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495827081060.gif
806KB, 320x180px
>>19448564
>>19448756

>Interesting.
>>
>>19448188
Death ends fun. Time is relative.
>>
>>19448762
>Motion is relative to any other object so....
You asked for it motherfucker so I'm gonna give your ass a scientific beatdown.

Motion is not relative in its own definition. A motion is the relativity of your position re: an observer in the space-time. Your location or momentum has a measurement, motion is the expression of different measurements over a time scale.

A relative motion is how motion appears to an observer as its stated by Special Relativity. It has nothing to do with your motion in its own, and only has an attribute with regards to the observation.

Get fucked brainlet. >>>/sci/
>>
>>19448235
This, is just silly.
>>
File: 1010354_0354_101.jpg (10KB, 415x420px) Image search: [Google]
1010354_0354_101.jpg
10KB, 415x420px
>I've been wondering how to stop time for a while now
Become a god.

>and how i do that?
That's not with me.
>>
>>19448188
time is simply continuous changes in everything

therefore the only way to stop time is to gain control of every particle of energy in the entire universe and make them not change anymore
>>
>>19448631
came here to say this
>>
>>19448188
Real answer: 800ug of LSD
>>
>>19450666
Mark of the beast !
Reeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
Have sex with your Mom/Grandma,

This creates an energetic time loop of chi energy that causes frictions against the time particle matrix which sets off a chain reaction. To the point where time has to "stop" so that the matrix can reboot itself. Relative to you this wil stop time for roughly 5 hours, befor everything resets.
>>
>>19448188
Take the battery out.
>>
File: 1500077793895.jpg (37KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1500077793895.jpg
37KB, 452x363px
>>19451023
Hmm... how do I explain this, our Creator created Good and Evil to know itself. Our creator is God and The Devil and Both and Neither. You should try to see past the illusion of duality.
>>
File: phasing.png (62KB, 268x299px) Image search: [Google]
phasing.png
62KB, 268x299px
>>19448188
Learn to focus 15 faggot.
>>
>>19448188
They say you only dream 15 minutes during REM. Yet somehow it feels like the entire night. When you sleep, your brain can perceive hours in minutes. When you dream inside of a dream your brain perceives hours in seconds. So.... to stop time (or close to it)
enter into a deep sleep and then have a lucid dream within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream ... within a dream
>>
>>19451192
Get fuckd
>>
>>19448188
Be in constant motion
>>
File: rake frog.jpg (123KB, 361x593px) Image search: [Google]
rake frog.jpg
123KB, 361x593px
>>19451270
>>
>>19448189
>This would be a good post if you left out the word 'faggot'
>seriously like you could've dealt some solid argumentative damage if you expressed your enthusiasm for your perspective without ad hominem attack
>>
>>19451270
getting fuckd speeds up time I believe. wrong direction
>>
john titor

ask him he will tell you XD
>>
>>19448188
Why would you want to do that? You would be frozen in time too.
>>
File: IMG_2306.png (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2306.png
2MB, 960x1280px
>>19448188
>>
>>19448188
Time is an abstraction that describes how we understand moving from one state to another, so no. There has to be time in order for you to do anything. The phrase "stopping time" is inherently oxymoronic.

However, if we ever manage to boostrap ourselves out of this dimension, we could move through time freely - nonsensically to the senses of those still below. Right now, we only perceive an infinitesimal slice of time - the present - like a 2D being would only be able to perceive an infinitesimal slice of our world, in which we move back and forth, up and down freely.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.