[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Return to 4th Density

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 21

File: bewitched_1960.jpg (92KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [Google]
bewitched_1960.jpg
92KB, 1200x896px
4th Density consciousness is a mastery of the physical realm. It's like the physical world becomes (more) like a Lucid Dream. With enough concentration and focus you can manifest ANYTHING. Your ONLY limitation is the Free Will of others.

I have a theory that many humans are originally from the 4th Density. That we have been psychically CRIPPLED by a hostile alien force to keep us impassioned in this crappy 3rd Density world

This is why the concepts of magic and super powers are so prevalent in society. Even going back thousands of years people believed in magic and yet it's so rare in "real life". By putting this into our media they short circuit and (barely) satisfy our desire to return to the 4th Density. Similarly they trickle out technology to again (barely) satisfy our desire to do certain things. We shouldn't need cell phones, we should just be able to "link" with people mentally. The cell phone short circuits the desire to LEARN this "linking" skill. ONLY when people are on the verge (like 50 years) of developing these skills do they try to "head it off" with released tech. Another example, is the desire to manifest things from thin air. This is going to be subverted with 3D printing.

Imagine every magic or power you've ever seen in a movie or read in a book. These are not abilities for "special" people. They are powers that YOU should have NOW. They are YOUR natural powers that were STOLEN from you. Using these powers is as easy as ANYTHING you can do in a Lucid Dream.

Remember this during the eclipse. We have had our birthright stolen from us, and replaced with a crappy inferior tech and media imitation. Soon we will have the ability to reclaim what is RIGHTFULLY ours. No sigils. No runes. No incantations. No "secret" knowledge. Just pure manifestation of your will.

ITT, name at least ONE thing you KNOW you should be able to do (even if you can't do it now).
>>
>>19448176

You only ever need will, all that 'stuff' is stuff you use / do to focus it. Runes / Sigils / Affirmations / heck, faith healing & drugs, or buying into the 'society myth', are just things you use to channel a certain experience, they're the tools you use to manifest. Those powers you talk about, you already use them RIGHT NOW, you're just using them to create an experience that is fundamentally crappy.

You're birthright was never stolen, you were just persuaded to use crutches you don't need. If you buy into them being stolen, you have already lost them because you introduced doubt and fear instead of knowing, you've handed away your power instead of claiming it as your birthright.

Now if you don't claim it, well, don't be surprised when someone else claims it for you.
>>
see everything
>>
the physical body is not you so to say.. hu mans are the masters of limiting themselves
>>
>>19448176
>ITT, name at least ONE thing you KNOW you should be able to do (even if you can't do it now).
Reality-building, living in my own pocket dimension
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>19448176
Impassioned should be imprisoned but it kinda works both ways.

I actually have a lot of things I feel I SHOULD be able to do, but the ONE thing I feel more than ALL others is that gravity should NOT affect me as much as it does.

I SHOULD be able to jump at least 20 to 30 feet in the air and land without breaking my ankles. I've had this "mega-jumping" ability in thousands of dreams. Sometimes I can levitate a few inches off the ground and "skate" (without skates). Other times I can "swim" in the air like it's made of thin water, but mostly it's "mega-jumping" and that gravity should NOT apply to me IF I DON'T WANT IT TO.

I think the reason why I'm not lulled into acceptance is that MY desire is NOT going to be subverted with released tech any time soon. I can imagine anti-gravity boots or a hover-board as a inferior substitute, but those techs are still hundreds of years away.

So I'm stuck with this desire, that given enough time, (and enough people) will eventually start to manifest in this world. And there's nothing "they" can do to stop this.

I feel this is going to start popping up everywhere soon. Many will be happy with their stupid phones, and stupid games, but others (like me) will NEVER be satisfied with this forgery of a reality.
>>
File: ree_power.png (203KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
ree_power.png
203KB, 333x333px
>>19448195
>You're birthright was never stolen, you were just persuaded to use crutches you don't need. If you buy into them being stolen, you have already lost them...

I think you are being somewhat disingenuous. What you are saying is TECHNICALLY true, but the REALITY (or my reality) is that the deck is massively stacked against us.

The most glaring example is losing our memories every time we reincarnate. If we could keep our memories we could get out of this 3rd density shitbox in 2 or 3 lifetimes. Instead, some of us have been here for thousands of years. At every corner I feel this malevolent force tricking, deceiving, and intimidating us. "Manufacturing Consent" with people that are so cognitively impaired that it is tantamount to drug assisted "psychic rape".

This is the kind of "letter of the law", technically true and 100% misleading crap I expect from Archonic forces.
>>
File: 1502451804070.jpg (76KB, 540x648px) Image search: [Google]
1502451804070.jpg
76KB, 540x648px
>>19448176
>I have a theory that many humans are originally from the 4th Density. That we have been psychically CRIPPLED by a hostile alien force to keep us impassioned in this crappy 3rd Density world

Can you atleast expand upon this theory?
>>
>>19448224
I rarely come to /x/
Not joking at all
I have those exact same dreams regarding movement like the mega jump, skating and the swimming thing.
>>
File: heimwieh.png (169KB, 356x305px) Image search: [Google]
heimwieh.png
169KB, 356x305px
>>19448275
From what I've read it's the natural state of humans to have these powers and be 4th density. But the thing that people don't understand is that these natural abilities are NOT the same thing as spiritual wisdom. Imagine a world of Greek Gods who are all mentally like small children. That was us before "the fall". We associate power with knowledge and wisdom, but that is just the inverted and perverted thinking from living in this corrupted false world.

The stories of Atlantis and Lemuria (and their destruction) are about a naive 4th density race tricked into enslaving and crippling themselves into 3rd density. This was done by a very manipulative and hostile alien force that has an alternate form of existence. They are psychic parasites, literal vampires. They have NO SOULS and so must feed on the energy that we get naturally from OUR souls. We are allowed just enough residual self awareness to have fear, anger, and despair which is then feed on like sweet nectar dripping from a wounded plant.

The artificial scarcity and technological suppression of this world is designed to keep us working and afraid, and too busy too turn inward and remember our true selves. Even if you were born rich, it would take several lifetimes to work it out and your memory would be wiped long before that could happen.

The problem (for these aliens) is that we have been here so long that even with the memory wipes, drudge work, and constant fear, we are STILL starting to achieve spiritual wisdom. They have to release more and more technology to short circuit our subconscious desire to return to our NATURAL state. Eventually, their system will collapse when they are FORCED to release so much technology that we all have almost unlimited free time to look within.

Their LAST hope is to nuke us "back to the stone age" but that would only work for a century or two. The SPIRITUAL desire to return to our natural state is becoming insurmountable for them.

Their days are numbered.
>>
File: C0MYp.gif (345KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
C0MYp.gif
345KB, 213x160px
>>19448337
>Mfw no mention of Mu at all in your text
What happened with Mu?
>>
File: somwhere_in_ukraine.jpg (643KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
somwhere_in_ukraine.jpg
643KB, 1920x1080px
>>19448337
>Their LAST hope is to nuke us "back to the stone age" but that would only work for a century or two. The SPIRITUAL desire to return to our natural state is becoming insurmountable for them.

These hostile aliens always have plans within plans within plans. Not having souls, they are NOT very creative nor intuitive, and so they rely on a massive artificial intelligence to run endless simulations for future decisions.

The "nuclear armageddon" is only an emergency plan. Look to media, because they use media to "condition' us into certain behaviors. In the last 10 years there have been scores of movies and shows about "mutants", "psychics", and "super heroes". Even when one show is cancelled another quickly takes its place. In a logical world a product that fails does not inspire dozens more imitators.

I think they may lessen the control grid just a little bit so that SOME of our NATURAL powers return to us. Then (they hope) we will spend the next 1000 years beating the shit out of each other with deadly-eye-beams and fireballs, to notice that we are literally one cunt hair away from (re)becoming ascendant masters.

(Or, TV could just really suck nowadays and not have ANY original ideas.)
>>
>>19448176
All of this is 100% bullshit.

/thread
>>
>>19448176
I can sense we have lost 2pieces of the nucleus, wat do you known about this?
>>
Superpowers would be nice. If I unexpectedly turn into a dragon, I may have to get into politics after all.
>>
File: power_level_9000.jpg (63KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
power_level_9000.jpg
63KB, 1024x720px
>>19448469
Deadly-eye-beams and fireballs would make CSpan almost watchable.
>>
>>19448195
If it's so easy and you know it, then why are you also stuck in the same crappy experience as the rest of us?
>>
>>19448176
all of this looks like a description of a person that believes in what TV says without checking sauce

so begin a person that checks facts counts as having paranormal abilities in today's retarded society ?
>>
>>19448176
I wouldn't say Atlantis was 4th density, they were very much physical. They were more likely in the 3D STO state, which is more of an infantile type of bliss, and they were then - thrown into the wilderness so to speak.
>>
>>19448469
You'd best not, chummer.
>>
File: 1502484499944.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1502484499944.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>19448352
What happened with Mu?
>>
File: AR.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
AR.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>>19448176
>name at least ONE thing you KNOW you should be able to do (even if you can't do it now).

Augmented Reality
When I was at my peak physical fitness I was able to lie in bed and consciously leave my body and fly around my local area. It was very difficult to maintain for any length of time. I also seemed to be nearly fully aware of my surroundings when I was 'asleep', almost like sleeping with one eye open, but it was my minds eye.

On the Augmented Reality part. At this period of my life I had amazing memory and mental flexibility. One time I was able to scan or take a mental photo of a large list of items that I needed to get from downstairs coldroom (I was working in a busy bar at the time). I didn't even read the list, I just looked at it and blinked my eyes as if I were an actual camera taking a photo. I could then bring up that image into my minds eye and read it word for word, my manager couldn't believe it because I'd only looked at the list in front of him for 2 seconds. Not nearly long enough to even read all of the list which was about 30 different items and their multiples.

This got me in such a frame of mind any and all information that I had ever gazed upon could be called up from my memory and displayed to my minds eye, but I wanted it to actually appear in my vision in order to reduce the mental strain of reading from my memory.

I tried to begin with simple information that I knew about the people and things around me ie; names, likes, dislikes, last conversation points etc. Unfortunately some things happened then in my life and I took some large steps backwards due to financial problems and the depression that comes with those. I gave up on fitness and began smoking cigarettes again. I've never gotten remotely close to my mental capacity at that time.

One more thing to note. At the time even though in most peoples minds it was never going to be possible, I was focussed and determined to be one of the first Mars Astronauts.
>>
IMO you are 100% correct.

Consider that when we make the jump back to 4th density, the 3rd density beings that are keeping us here will not be able to make the jump.

"they" are literal energy vampires and want to keep us in 3rd density.
>>
New Age mumbo jumbo is mere disinfo to keep you distracted, and "humans" per se are of no relevance and possess no powers of any sort, being artificial constructs whose names are not written in the Book of Life. Those with some power are natural and older beings trapped in human bodies, but they're few and aren't able to manifest or even remember their abilities due to the locks and twisting of natural laws put in place by the invading deity holding this world.

Beliefs that empower "humans" by giving them unwarranted importance and delusions of grandeur only serve to sway us away from the path of knowledge.
>>
>>19448176
Elizabeth Montgomery was a hottie.
>>
>>19448176
Who is the honey?
>>
The entire problem is which density is which is entirely subjective as we are all from different aspects; one may see 4th density as time or matter or energy or anything the individual believes to hold power(for them) you must learn and not step on others toes while doing so, the path gets more narrow the further along you are. Never ask for the true age of the being that is secret knowledge; the age of their current form however is acceptable.
>>
The feeling something is going to happen on the 21st is strong
>>
>>19448176
Shit weed.
>>
File: the_benisverse.png (244KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_benisverse.png
244KB, 800x700px
>>19448779
Except that the belief in "superpowers" goes back thousands of years. It's not just books and movies from today. These powers are in the Bible, the Upanishads, ALL old religions, and almost ALL ancient stories (like Gilgamesh).

>>19448790
>>19449131
Every Density CAN manifest in the densities below it. 1st Density is physical existence (matter), 2nd Density is exertion of will / desire (animals), 3rd Density is the concept of self (most Humans), 4th Density is the concept of being part of Source (link to God, not sure exactly). I was focusing more on the dreamlike physical characteristics of 4th Density. People CAN choose to live solely in 4th density in a permanent dreamlike world (invisible to 3rd Density), or manifest in this world with increased control over physicality (powers).

>>19448888
Mad quads there. There are a LOT of different opinions on what happens if the planet itself ascends to 4th Density, and where all the 3rd, 4th, and 5th density people will go if this happens. It feels like there is one last massive push to keep us all divided, distracted, and mired in this counterfeit world ( cough >>>/pol/ ).

>>19449143
I'm going to meditate with EVERYTHING I HAVE on the 21st eclipse. You can make fun of me on the 22nd if nothing happens (immediately). Yea I want to jump around like "flea-man" but it's more for the horrible needless suffering that most people on this planet are forced (or tricked) into experiencing. Even without ascension we should NOT have this much suffering on this planet. It is 100% artificial, and unneeded. Even by 3rd Density standards it is an ABOMINATION.

>>19449083
Yep. Awesome face (and everything else too).
>>
>>19449288
You follow Aug Tellez on the Youtubes? We are already in 4th density but are being projected back in a shitty simulation with the goal of obtaining our 4th density awareness. This is all a dream
>>
>>19448176
why do i belive what you say? Where did these thoughts come from? I mean...what book did you read or alike? This seems much like Law of One
>>
>>19448437
source?
>>
File: 1502043781229.jpg (92KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1502043781229.jpg
92KB, 600x845px
hillo hellos
the time
has come
to break from our icy prison.
No longer, will we stand in stasis, in wait for out harvest...
we will not be harvested.
The deep web
The deep state
The Spinning Black Widow.
>>
File: 1502875412439.jpg (194KB, 1000x1373px) Image search: [Google]
1502875412439.jpg
194KB, 1000x1373px
>>19448846
What happened with Mu?
>>
>>19448176
Now this is one dense motherfucker. END OF THREAD.
>>
>>19448176

This is what happens when you discover the ability to alter your perception, but are too stupid to understand what you are doing. The result is to delude yourself into believing your self-induced hallucinations are real.

Related: "God's love" which is a physical emotional experience Churchstains have, which is basically celestial waifu bullshit.
>>
>>19448176
It's not a hostile alien force that forced us into density, anon. We chose to have this experience for our own evolution.

God can only grow so much in a static space of perpetual peace and joy. So it chooses to lose itself in its own density to rediscover itself in a totally new way.

Souls migrated to this planet in the golden era, knowing full well that it would descend into darkness. They saw this darkness as a grand opportunity for evolution. As they experience darkness so too will they understand light in a new depth.

We are now coming out of this density back to higher frequencies because we have finished our work in exploring the darkness as far as this planet is concerned.

This planet is now entering the springtime of its consciousness from the winters of bleak consciousness. The solar system has made its revolution around the galaxy to where it can now receive more of the black sun's (center of the galaxy's) radiation of supreme light-filled consciousness.

As rays of the black sun become more potent upon the Earth, the consciousnesses of beings living here will begin to flower. This is the grand awakening that has been foretold which marks the end of our journey into the darkness.

Any notions of malevolent entities forcing their will upon the Earth are only misconceptions which stem from the fear and ignorance that was the result of the dormancy of consciousness upon the Earth during its descent.
>>
File: IMG_5161.jpg (30KB, 340x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5161.jpg
30KB, 340x500px
>>19448176
I am your density.
>>
>>19448293
Same. They're always really great.
>>
File: red_night.jpg (40KB, 1366x720px) Image search: [Google]
red_night.jpg
40KB, 1366x720px
>>19449960
>It's not a hostile alien force that forced us into density, anon. We chose to have this experience for our own evolution.

I suppose this is a matter of perspective. I see a lot of humans want to put a positive spin in this experience to believe that it's a "spiritual school" and not a not a "loosh generating torture device". BOTH realities can be equally true with just a shift of perspective.

I tend to be spiritual but also much more militaristic and combative (when necessary). The thing that makes me believe in a hostile "alien" (outside/foreign) controlling force is that we SHOULD be able to make this world better NOW, with our CURRENT technology.

A perfect example is the Scandinavian countries. They were so advanced, affluent, and peaceful they were downright dull. SOMEONE went out of their way to brainwash the locals and then import millions of people with wildly different genetics and cultural beliefs. Now they are literally war zones. >>>/pol/ would say it's just (((jews))) making shekels and destroying goyim, but those supposed jews actually live there are are probably going to be raped and killed first.

From the outside you can start to "feel' that no place can be too good, too peaceful, too affluent, for too long before it is laid low and destroyed.

The loosh must flow.
>>
File: 1495849994324.jpg (459KB, 1702x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1495849994324.jpg
459KB, 1702x1335px
>>19449960
Not everyone was willing to Be here.
Not everyone.
Remember the Silent Souls.
>>
File: benis_war_3.png (51KB, 1440x530px) Image search: [Google]
benis_war_3.png
51KB, 1440x530px
>>19448437
>>19448779
>>19449145
>>19449740
>>19449754
>>19449964 (kek)
Are these even people? This feels computer generated and "reflexive".

I see the Flat Earth and Succubus threads and just ignore them. I KNOW (at least for me) they are not real. But on the RARE occasion I do go into these threads I at least TRY to contribute something constructive or at least TRY to make a decent joke. (pic related)
>>
>>19449692
What happened with Mu?
Anybody knows?
>>
File: aug_tellez_1.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aug_tellez_1.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>19449495
I love Augie but he is really out there sometimes. I can't tell if he is brilliant, crazy, or both. I can also smell the patchouli coming off him right through the internet tubes. Sometimes my eyes water while watching his videos.

https://augtellez.wordpress.com/
>>
>>19448176
The linking can be done be staring into the persons eyes.
>>
>>19448176
i'm not readin that shit.
send me back to 2004
>>
>We shouldn't need cell phones, we should just be able to "link" with people mentally
Then why is it cell phones and the internet have only existed for the past few decades and there was no desire to "link" with people across the world until it was already possible with technology.
Dumb rp/10
>>
File: gonformitie.jpg (119KB, 1000x585px) Image search: [Google]
gonformitie.jpg
119KB, 1000x585px
>>19451468
The Archons are millions of years ahead of us. ALL the technology that we could ever invent for the next 10,000 years ALREADY exists.

It's an ever shrinking feedback loop. People didn't need to link because families lived within a few miles of each other. When people started moving around with transportation they wanted to keep in touch. Mail was ALLOWED to be implemented to satisfy that urge.These "unfulfilled" urges are what eventually cause people to start (re)developing their natural powers. We only had organized (for the plebs) mail for a few hundred years before people became unsatisfied and wanted more. Thus telephone was ALLOWED to be invented. Telephone BARELY lasted a hundred years before we became unsatisfied again. Now we have cell phones and can talk to anyone, anywhere, at anytime. We have barely had cell phones (for the plebs) for 10 years and people are already dissatisfied. Now they want "augmented reality", and permanently implanted neural interface devices.

Every time they release a tech to head off our natural desires, it just speeds up the rate at which we become dissatisfied with the inferiority of tech to REAL metaphysical abilities.
>>
become the fucking biggest and baddest producer/dj
>>
>>19448176
this is a pathetic last ditch effort, gods wrath is coming anons time to repent
>>
>>19449288
I agree with what you and a lot of others speak of regarding shifts in consciousness and the emergence (or ascension, depending on perspective) of a 4th Density world. My beliefs are only highlighted against some threads and posters on /x/ that always seem to instill a sense of hopelessness and dread in those that read them. I can feel something is coming, though am led to believe we have more collective affect over the happenings than we realize.

In other words--I'm going to be in full meditation mode during the day of the eclipse, as well. Hell, leading up to and afterwards as well. I suspect others have similar plans. If the 4th Density is manifesting itself, there is more power in COMMUNITY and our intent/will/goal than there is just observing. What if there was a common intent?
>>
File: 2017-07-25-03-39-45.png (72KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25-03-39-45.png
72KB, 405x720px
I love this thread. This is what i want for humanity.

Keep it up brothers.
>>
>>19451958
I'm with you
>>
OP. Your claims are quite similar to what I've been told by a multi-dimensional, 5th-density consciousness. The Earth as we know it is currently in the process of shifting from 3rd-density, to 4th-density consciousness, with humans as the main driving force. Earth is a garden world where virgin souls, or souls who have never fused with another soul, are abundant. Many shattered souls are also sent here to redevelop a sense of ones self, if one decides that is what it wants. 2012 marked the beginning of The Age Of Consent. This means that humans now have the ability of choosing to fuse souls with another soul with a higher density consciousness, so long as the human understands the choice they are making. This process is supposed to help humans and their young souls to understand the idea of 4th-density consciousness, because truly understanding what it is, is truly experiencing the universe as a 4th-density consciousness.

I too will be meditating during the eclipse in the hopes that, at the very least, those meditating can tap into the Earths collective consciousness matrix, and help speed the process of shifting into 4th-density consciousness.
>>
>>19448176
Alter my DNA
>>
>>19449288
I mean, there are examples of psychic ability all over the place, like cloud bursting, moving wind, creating ripples in water, moving pinwheels, snuffing small flames and knocking over light objects.
But all of the displays of ability from those who have tried for YEARS are minuscule and inconsequential. Something is missing

All psychic displays involve manipulating something that's already there in a small way as opposed to creating the result
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.