[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phantom Mice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: phantom mice.jpg (25KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
phantom mice.jpg
25KB, 620x350px
So the weirdest thing happened to me the other day.
>be me
>be Ausfag
>live with my Mother who's in her sixties (inb4 NEET I have a job its just I haven't moved out yet)
>she say's she wants a chair to put in her room
>go out to local Lion's club garage sale (more of a shed sale desu)
>see a second hand chair that's in pretty good condition
>buy it for $60 or something like that
>wait ages for it to come
>finally comes, I leave it out in the kitchen for the time being
>pretty comfy chair, I like it
>decide to wait until the next day to put it in mum's room
>wake up the next day
>make myself my morning porridge
>go to turn on stove
>see big old mouse poo on it
>We haven't had mice for years no way it could get in
>didn't hear any rustling during the night
>nor was anything of the food messed with
>I looked around for a bit but couldn't find any mice or holes
>decide it must have come from the chair
>take the chair outside and dump it on the street
>since then there have been no more droppings or anything
Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon of Phantom Mice hiding in second hand chairs?
>>
I recently found some mouse shit in my wardrobe even though there's been no sign of mice in the house for a year or more
>>
>>19448068
Oh shit, are you Australian too?
>>
>>19448069
Yes
We need a mouse exorcist
>>
>>19448072
Totally, I don't know what they want but I feel that they aren't friendly.
>>
>>19448074
What I don't understand is how these incorporeal mice can produce solid shit
>>
>>19448082
That's what I don't understand, I'm not an expert on mice but I'm pretty sure they can't climb up walls.
>>
I wonder if there is some kind of a banishing ritual for malign rodent entities
>>
File: Mice_and_magic.jpg (76KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Mice_and_magic.jpg
76KB, 500x334px
>>19448091
A lot of people don't know this but in the middle ages mice were known for there supernatural abilities, Plague doctors originally started as a sort of Mouse Exorcist called Vicarium mus sancti they were started by Pope Sylvester II who founded them originally to root out the mice because he believed they were servants of the Devil. The Vicarium mus sancti were revived in the 1340's to combat the Black death but failed miserably as most of them were not properly trained.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.