[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubus Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: Succubus.jpg (536KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus.jpg
536KB, 764x1080px
Not sure if this is the proper board for this, but..
Any anons ever successfully summon a succubus? Any tips? Any information?
Any good websites that offer proper information?
I've been thinking about this for a long ass time, and I want to know more..
>>
For fuck sake....

Been in contact with a few since my first nBome trip. One hell of a ride. Got a little scary a while back but things calmed down and are nice again.
Ill try and give a basic rundown of the whole "Succubus" thing. I figured this shit out through first hand experience. Surprisingly, there is a HUUUGE lack of magical "mumbo jumbo". You can technically use magic ritual to help in contacting one, but not in a "Im a fucking wizard" sort of way. Its a psychological aid. (But, that's a subject for a whole other thread)

>ANYWAY

First off, they are not physical entities. They are extra-dimensional energy beings. When you interact with a Succubus the interaction takes place in your mind and through sensations in the subtle body. (Think Chakras)

>They are technically parasites.
Succubi drain humans of their creative energy through the 2nd chakra. this is not inherently "bad" or "evil" It is possible to form a symbiotic relationship. (More on that later)

>Like humans, Succubi are sentient beings with individual personalities.
There are mean ones and there are not so mean ones. But you must always remember, they are parasitic by nature and even the "not so mean" ones will take EVERYTHING you have if presented with an opportunity, or if you piss them off. I am of the belief that if you arent careful they can kill you. They also interact with each other and have power structures, like us. Sometimes you'll have solitary ones and sometimes there are "Cliques" In my experience, the Cliques have an alpha but it could be possible to find a pack of "equals". I honestly dont know for sure.

(1/3)
>>
File: succubus_by_rav89-daapnwm.jpg (225KB, 666x866px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_by_rav89-daapnwm.jpg
225KB, 666x866px
>>19448004
>Being extra-dimensional beings, they know things not normally accessible to us.
This is where the symbiotic relationship comes in. You can seat up a "give and take" scenario. You essentially feed the succubus your energy on a regular basis and she in turn helps you "get better" at life. This is hard to explain but a quick Google search will turn up pages that have this sort of information. In my experience its like a person lives in your head and gives you advice. Some people claim they can give you "powers". I have had no such experiences from the succubi but im not writing it off. I dont know how easy or difficult this is but, the jist of it is, she has to like you.

>You can actually have an emotionally invested relationship with a succubus
Yes, you read that right. You can cultivate a relationship with these beings, and they can actually be very tender and loving. Not what you expected, huh? (DXM is kicking in harder so my writing is going to be a bit more... novely? Creative, that's the one! anyway...) Its a lot like having a relationship with a human woman. You have to treat them kindly and with respect. I imagine the biggest mistake people make is treating them like cheap whores and just using them. This, my fellow explorers, is a BAD MOVE. Even the the least powerful succubus out there is EXPONENTIALLY more powerful than the strongest human naturally possible. You run the risk of getting FUCKED UP. They may just leave, or they may do something. What, I dont know. but it can't be good.

(2/3)
>>
>>19448007
>"What is the easiest way to contact a Succubus/Succubi?" is probably the question on most of your minds.

Well, in my experience: Psychedelics. Thats how it started for me and that's when the most intense experiences take place. Before you dismiss this all as a drug induced delusion, I can contact them in a completely sober state. (Did it this morning, actually) That's the easiest way. Take some LSD or nbome/2ci variant with these things in mind and I almost guarantee contact. (I personally do not advise shrooms for this as the mushrooms tend to give you VERY LITTLE control over anything.) You have to have an open mind, and if and when it works during these altered states. DO NOT DISMISS IT AS THE DRUGS when you come down. If you internalise the experiences you can start recreating them in normal states of conciousness.

Experience with the psychedelics is advised before attempting this. It will be easier to differentiate the drugs effects on your imagination from actual entity contact if you "know" the drug you are using.

Thats my super basic run-down of Succubi. Imma go enjoy my drugs now. make of this what you will and, please, dont be a fucking idiot,
>>
>>19448011
What if we don't do drugs? I hate them, don't like the feeling any of them give me. Any alternative methods or just meditation bullshit?
>>
File: 1498897467874.jpg (80KB, 781x657px) Image search: [Google]
1498897467874.jpg
80KB, 781x657px
These threads are to lure the unsuspecting, in case you're not aware every magic ritual and every belief system out there is out to get you.
Even gnosticism (which is the true religion) has been tampered with so you believe a few lies and crash and burn.
We live among a bunch of dicks that are trying to get your soul and spirit to die, that's basically it, no really, that's basically it.
Do not join any religion.
Do not join any spiritual group.
Do not accept spiritual teachings.
Do not make friends.
Do not meditate if invited.
Believe only gnosticism and adapted to this situation, that is, ignore the mythos, just assume there's a dark god surrounded by dark pricks who wanna git you.
>>
>>19448187
You need to have intent, you need to be in the right state of mind and you need a substantial amount of energy built up in your sacral chakra (2nd) to use as a beacon and as currency for their services.

I cant give you any rituals or meditative techniques as my knowledge and experience comes from experience with altered states induced by chemicals and pure luck.
>>
>>19448512
how do you tell that's a succubus and not some other different kind of "extra-dimensional energy being"
none of what you described struck me as something that should be unique to succubi
isn't the whole succubus thing supposed to be about sexuality
am I missing something?
>>
>>19448572
Trust me, if its a succubus you WILL know.

You will feel it in your cock and stomach/abdomen.
>>
Just get an HMD and use 360 VR videos
>>
File: Cxgq1skW8AAgnxk.jpg (42KB, 607x519px) Image search: [Google]
Cxgq1skW8AAgnxk.jpg
42KB, 607x519px
You cringy virgins really will do anything just to get your dick wet, just once. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>19448728
this
i never had such an encounter but if succubs is an INTER DIMENSIONAL begin that obviously means it CAN'T have physical pussy
so no anon you will be virgin till your 60's
>>
File: 1502497090581.jpg (55KB, 503x518px) Image search: [Google]
1502497090581.jpg
55KB, 503x518px
I think I summoned two of them. Theyve been giving my extreme vivid night terrors each night that feel like they last for hours. Ive been getting stabbed choked strangled bitten terrorized by two demonic looking beings since then. They don't scare me, in the moment they may get my heart pumping a little, but unless I die theres nothing to fear, and when Im dead I wont even be capable of fear. When I woke up the verticle lines of light that creeped into my room from the streets appeared to be making numbers or symbols bit I could distinguish anything. My cat was hissing but then abruptly stooped. I stared at the strange floating text trying to tell myself it couldn't possibly be real. I drank some water that was in my night stand and it disappeared.
>>
>>19448785
My assumption is that they're pissed I was supposed to make an altar for them and lilith and Ive been to lazy to do it. You know its sort of hard to keep things like that in a catholic household with family around
>>
>>19448728
Wimmins are obsolete, get a bot or VR program
>>
>>19448815
>>19448785

You should realize the way they are able to interact with this plane of existence. They are only able to do anything via your mind, think of it like a radio receiver that is picking up their signals. You ultimately have complete control over anything they do if you have the self-discipline. Next time they're acting up tell them forcefully to either do what you say or just fucking banish them. The easiest way to banish is to imagine a mesh sphere around your mind which will allow everything pass through it except the Succubi and slowly compress it until it vanishes. They'll get the idea and start listening, or they will die.
>>
>>19448728
Lmao, you really are naive.
I'm looking for mainly a companion I can interact with somewhat on a spiritual level.
My seeking them out is not really "to get my dick wet" as you say, but to find a lasting companion.
>>
>>19448956
>They are only able to do anything via your mind
nope. they can have a physical form. its just summoning is like opening a one way telepathic portal, where in you rip their essence from what ever they may have been doing to indulge your desires. and people wonder why this shit goes wrong for most.
the people here that talk about summoning shit literally have no idea what they are doing, half of them are just going a long way about creating tulpas. t
>>
>>19448004
describes it perfectly

i just came from half sex with a succubus.
I only finished twice and it was amazing, but every time it feels like im beeing dragged down (hell).

You see, the satisfaction you get from sex with a suc is in my opinion not worth hell.

Because if sucs exist, why shouldnt god etc exist.

Can anyone tell me more about this aspect? is it true that they want to drag my soul into hell?

im gonna elaborate a bit on the feeling of sex with a suc. First its just like someone is riding your dick, but soon afterwards, its like shes leaning in for a kiss, but it feels like she wants to enter your body, and i just get this fealing of dread (thats when i broke it up)

Honestly, summoning one is pretty easy for me, dont even need psychadelics. I found out, sitting in front of a screen, with headphones and loud music before trying it, helps a LOT.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.