[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bugs and animal omens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1444382639783.jpg (47KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1444382639783.jpg
47KB, 876x493px
do they have paranormal significance? for eg. someone who practices forms of magick visits a home and the next day the windows are full of clusters of flies, then they are all gone.

any experiences with insects and animals having a symbolic meaning?
>>
>>19447578
Where I live a local tribe says that a white owl flies through the house when someone dies or is about to die.

Once heard that seeing a blowfly with a red back in winter meant something ominous too but can't remember what it meant. Just a bad omen
>>
>>19447578
dragonfly is representative for my higher self. this was revealed through some personally meaningful events.

recently i also saw a crazy mystical looking moth landing on me and my clairvoyant friend told me it's gathering information - "they" are observing how I am progressing with my reality.
>>
>>19448218
Jesus christ /x/ is batshit crazy
>>
>>19448221
That one is pretty tame in comparison.
>>
>>19448225
true. I don't know how some of the people on here can believe some of this crap
>>
>>19448221

care to tell us your superior ways of self-transcendence if that is blatant to you? =)
>>
>>19447578
I saw a crow eating a baby mockingbird about a week ago, I don't want to even think about what that could be an omen of.
>>
My dog dragged his shit inside and smeared it on my couch. What does it me
>>
>>19448394
You need a new couch bro
>>
I once witnessed a moth land on the wall right in front of me. When I paid attention, it did a 360 turn and then a few small jumps, repeating it a few times. Then I realized it was pointing to the room adjacent to mine where a friend of family was sleeping, I went to check it out and the man was having a heart attack but thankfully survived and calmed down even before the ambulance came.
>>
>>19447578
when a scarab fly near i have good luck that day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.