[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discordians: WTF Is the principia discordia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

File: discordians.png (18KB, 220x221px) Image search: [Google]
discordians.png
18KB, 220x221px
can someone give me a breakdown on discoridans ?
are they just the original meme team or are they the actual opposite to the Illuminati?
>>
>>19447062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww9vXuwcp3g
>>
>>19447062
>are they the actual opposite to the Illuminati?
>>
>>19447062
Its a cheap and easy to order book and quite a lot of fun. The holy book of discordians has a cheap diy approach to it.
>>
File: 1453884294221.gif (10KB, 478x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453884294221.gif
10KB, 478x320px
>>19447062
Finally a Discordian thread.

>WTF Is the principia discordia
Exactly.
>>
File: 20170709_012916.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_012916.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19447062
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
>>
fnrod
>>
Eris gave the golden apple as a party gift to her sisters.

It says: To the Prettiest.
>>
I have friends who are into discordian stuff, all I know is they believe in faeries, does that usually apply to all discordians?
>>
>>19447541
>>WTF Is the principia discordia
>Exactly
You nailed it anon.
Principia Discordia equals WTF
But it was meant to be like that
>>
File: 1440717817464.jpg (38KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
1440717817464.jpg
38KB, 479x358px
>>19448794
>all I know is they believe
Are you sure they're discordians and not say, a cabbage in disguise?
>>
>>19447062

>finaly a treat that we can derail and rail in chaos !

wat about you?
i like you guys , but some of you have been toying whit my hearth so much that i cant not trust my heart anymore , i do not know if the comics were joking whit the blue vs red or wat , but the crossed rock and the hand plate of the budda told me we were headind to a black hole and ask for course of action whit a toon of fear , i do not work based on fear, i give them one course only afther you the musisians force me by blood contrat to answer them ,i do not want no more musisians sacrifices , all fitgh is futile if you are still tie to the judging i.o.s ilussion of money ,coins and ones and zeros ,I DO NOT WORK WHIT SLAVES , to force the imperative of living and survival we need to have all the resources point in one single direction and you lack unity and worse you are bounded , i was looking for micath becose he is the angel of unity and you let him die long before i wake up , if you lack unity we got no chance , becose i know you have machines who can mimic black hearts i consider all that as a bad taste joke and i was force to trow my heart down the stairs , i miss having a beating chess , now i have hunger all the time and that only means that they are still sending fear or signals troug my former heart .

to the ones who are sending mesages trough the cloting , yes, i know noting , i know the infinte white notingnes of the clouds , i know the infinte black notingnes of the endless folds of the black holes , i know the notingness of the endles cicles and i know the notingness of living in the etereal now , i am a expert of noting and noting is infinite like the notingnes of the spaces ,i am a not a ting , you know too much and you need me becose tu no me tienes paciencia .

read Crist langan if you are looking for answers you are noting and he can proved mathematicaly

i may be crazy , who fucking knows , not me for sure.
>>
>>19447062
If you ever read the Principia Discordia you would know about the long fight between the hyper order of the Illuminati against the Discordians.
>>
5 flaxnotes to the first person to explain WTF the principia discordia really is.
>>
File: 1477107563306.jpg (132KB, 700x728px) Image search: [Google]
1477107563306.jpg
132KB, 700x728px
>>19447062
actually we are both..
and much more

>>
>>19449180
It's a joke
It's a religion
It's whatever you want it to be!
>>
>>19447062
Discordians are just folks who do things, or sometimes don't do things. The first tribe of apes to assign a specific meaning to specific orientation of grunts or howls would be the original meme team, but the subculture that spawned pricipia discordia was probably the first tribe to use them as toys in public. If you were to tie up a proper discordian and deprive them of marijuana and donuts for an extended period you might get them to confess to being the opposite of an illuminati or two, and upon restoration of marijuana and donuts they might attempt to convince you that they were the illuminati all along and you're the discordian. Or you may be able to provoke such confessions over a casual dinner of cheap beer and chilidogs. It kind of depends on the discordian in question. And the illuminati in question. And just how much of dick you are. Maybe lunar phases, too. Best be thorough with your spreadsheets.
The only rule that every discordian follows is "never whistle while you're pissing". Except the ones that don't.
>>
File: alice in butterflys.jpg (111KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
alice in butterflys.jpg
111KB, 495x750px
>>19447062
All statements are true in some sense , false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

So yes/no
No/yes
Maybe.
>>
File: kek_004.png (136KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
kek_004.png
136KB, 777x777px
>>19447062
yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.
>>
File: legion.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>19447062
This is just my intuitive logic:

Discordians = chaos==order
nature and probably pro ancap
pro creation (bc everything will be destroyed anyways): creation > destruction
builders of freedom ~ probably understands everyone (inside and outside the box)

Illuminati = new world order
authority of archons through absolute order/authoritarian government
pro authority: destruction > creation (whatever suits them)
builders of restriction ~ probably (royals) sees everyone except themselves as slaves (outside the box playing with the box like a toy)

Both: tries to control the flow of future.

captcha: legion ellis
>>
>>
>>19447062
Reality Is What You Can Get Away With
>>
>>19451924
Well I won't let you get away with capitalizing every word :^)
>>
>>19447062
the smartest will answer this
>>
>>19448724
It was a joke.
Fairest
you know.. most fair.
or most just.
they just mistook it for a beauty pageant.
>>
>>19452962
Well that' s fair.
>>
>>19447062
"Is this the Illuminati you told me about?"

"Illuminati, or Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria is one of the names they have used, yes."
"So they didn't start in seventeen seventy -six — they go a long way back before that, right?"
"Right," said Mavis.

"Then why did you lie to me about their history? And why the hell haven't they taken over the world
by now, if they're all that powerful? When our ancestors were savages, they could have dominated
them completely."

Hagbard replied, "I lied to you because the human mind can only accept a little of the truth at a time.
Also, initiation into Discordianism has stages. The answer to the other question is complicated. But
I'll try to give it to you simply. There are five reasons. First, there are organizations like the
Discordians which are almost as powerful and which know almost as much as the Illuminati and
which are able to thwart them. Second, the Illuminati are too small a group to enjoy the creative
cross -fertilization necessary to progress of any kind, and they have been unable to advance much beyond the technological level they reached thirty thousand years ago. Like Chinese Mandarins.
Third, the Illuminati are hamstrung in their actions by the superstitious beliefs that set them apart
from the other Atlanteans. As I told you, they're the world's first religion. Fourth, the Illuminati are
too sophisticated, ruthless and decadent to want to take over the world — it amuses them to play with
world. Fifth, the Illuminati do rule the world and everything that happens, happens by their
sufferance."

"Those reasons contradict each other," said George.

"That's the nature of logical thought. AH propositions are true in some sense, false in some sense and
meaningless in some sense." Hagbard didn't smile.
>>
>>19453135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j8Lpk0tTgM
>>
File: Robert-Anton-Wilson-pope.jpg (61KB, 319x500px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Anton-Wilson-pope.jpg
61KB, 319x500px
FNORD
>>
>>19453046
That joke's a real sleeper then, considering the punchline would have to wait until someone translated it into a language where "pretty" and "just" shared a synonym.
>>
>>19453487
YES
FNORD
I APPOINT THEE A SAINT
>>
>>19447062
Their texts are fun to read, but they're not very handy. I mean, you won't get many results from these texts.
>>
>>19454068
Speak for yourself, cabbage.
>>
>>19454106
What result can you get from such a nihilistic paradigm? Do you have some examples to tell?
>>
>>19454112
Entire coasts of internet access have been taking down by discordians.
>>
>>19454118
And so what?
>>
>>19454133
And so that's a result they got from their nihilistic paradigm. Although I think if you see Discordianism as nihilism I think you are reading it wrong.
>>
File: 1501213303846.png (61KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1501213303846.png
61KB, 500x547px
>>19453964
Eris the master troll playing the long con. I love her even more now.
>>
>>19454136
How would that be a result? You can do the same with every philosophy. Being in fashion is not a (magical) result. This is just the result of proselytism.
>>
>>19454242
>"You can do the same with every philosophy"

Now you're getting it!
>>
>>19454246
Thus, to what extent is there a magical result over here?
>>
>>19454252
>"Magick: The Science and Art of causing Change in conformity with Will"
>>
The growth of the internet and online culture, in particular places like 4chan and other imageboards have allowed Discordian ideas to proliferate. Even if they are not recognized as such.

Operation Mindfuck is in full effect.

Bob would be proud.
>>
>>19454259
But is there a Will in Discordianism, or is it just corpora of funny texts?
>>
>>19448970
Dear Queen, I feel something at the Base of my magic wand,can you help me to remove that death doll from me ,I hate being tied to death stuff ,gracias.
>>
>>19453964

Exactly.
you snooze. you lose.
Although I tend to include Innana in my devotions as well.
>>
every time you look at another person, see the principia discordia
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.