[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A simple survey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: godlikeproductions.com.png (66KB, 777x423px) Image search: [Google]
godlikeproductions.com.png
66KB, 777x423px
How many of you fellow anons have ever visited GLP?

If so, would you agree that the type of posting here on 4chan's /x/ board has started to look more and more like the types of posts seen over at that godforsaken hellhole?

And protip:
>If you've never visited that place.. don't.

I will check back later for replies.
>>
>>19446721
Never been.
>>
why would you go there its a racist alt right webpage
>>
they ban anyone who isn't mentally deranged

their main users are over weight downies who take 30+ meds a day
>>
>>19446721

(((OP))) is up to something. Maybe he's plotting against /x/ or Anon5 or something.
>>
Go away jew
>>
File: happy_shitpost.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
happy_shitpost.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>19446892
So basically exactly like here except you can just unplug your modem if you get banned, so the shilling and shitposting is more to compensate?
>>
>>19446892
This exactly.

They ban quite easily, sometimes for seemingly no reason at all.

My reason for making this thread here is that I have noticed similar styles of shit posting here that were not present when I began visiting this board years ago.

It concerns me, and I wanted to know if any other anons noticed the shift in posting
>>
>>19446801
Your on 4chan you twat.

Fuck commies are dumb.
>>
>>19446721
I started going there a lot around the Fukushima days. Was good times.
>>
Its been horrible for the last few years. They ban anybody interesting.
>>
>>19446721
>How many of you fellow anons have ever visited GLP?
No.
>If you've never visited that place.. don't.
Welp the bait worked and I looked at it. We're not nearly as racist, but /b/ is somewhat similar nowadays.
>>
>>19448402
You mean /pol/
>>
>>19448443
What's the difference?
>>
>>19448402
I sincerely meant it saying I do not suggest going to that place. It is easy to get sucked into, and can be dangerous.
>>
So no one's going to mention how glp is run by the c.i.a? Just Google Jason lucas and glp or something like that and then we can talk about this
>>
Currently on a fresh ban, certain words trigger autobans there, including variations on the word jew, joos jooz, or lately jewz. Shit posting is fun there but you can't get lazy with the autoban list...yeah it's totally a data mine, but it's not a trap if you know it's a trap.
>>
>>19448364
Not true, I was left unbanned for years, totally AC. They need the illusion of an opposition to keep the narrative moving.
>>
I used to visit back when Elaine ran the place... so early 00's or thereabouts. The place has always been a shithole, but back in the day there were good posters too. Now they're all gone and theres absolutely no reason to go there anymore.
>>
>>19446721
GLP used to be more about conspiracies, now it's mostly political
>>
>>19451392
You are not interesting.

I am on a list they have an always get banned within days.
>>
>>19446793
/thread
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.