[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I jump to a dimension where I'm rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 18747.jpg (133KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
18747.jpg
133KB, 494x500px
How can I jump to a dimension where I'm rich?
>>
>>19446150
>step 1 stand up
>step 2 bend your knees into crouch
>step 3 rapidly straighten your legs
>>
>>19446150
>step 1 get up
>step 2 stand up
>step 3 for dem rights
>>
All you have to do, is dream dream dream...
>>
>>19446150
Jump off a bridge. Thank me later
>>
Its a double edge sword. In the next dimension you are rich but you are also a faggot.
>>
>>19446150
Think about it
It would probably be easier to work hard and become rich than try to go to a different dimension
>>
A fool and his money are easily parted. Even if you came into massive wealth through dimension hopping, you'd still manage to squander it in a period of 5 years. Simply because you are you.
>>
>read about cryptocurrencies
>invest
>???
>profit
>>
File: ancap.jpg (369KB, 1191x935px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
369KB, 1191x935px
>load up on computer gadgets
>jump over to the never-never
>trade "rare" electronic artifacts for heaps of gold
>they have no electricity
>nobody buys things in gold
>nothing of value is gained
>>
>>19446150
You might be closer than you think OP. Something in the pic you posted is derived from a well known symbol. Groups have ascribed various meanings to it throughout time. Find the connection and what it could signify and you may be one step closer.
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 225x225px
>>19447357
>>
>>19448192

Not OP but

>Be 70k in debt last year
>Decide fuck this, go further into debt, speculate using credit, use intuition to make the right call, works out massively in my favor
>Like, 70k in debt to 200k in the bank in my favor
>Months later, use said money to invest in company
>Unsure if I should stay in it, not sure if it's my ego being fearful or not, decide I need to get quiet & meditate
>When meditating I literally see this, a triangle with a thin strand of energy going in one side & a thick one coming out the other, the fucking pink Floyd prism
>Think it means that the 'triangle' is the stock, and the 'energy' is the money going in / out and the prism acts like a resistor, when there is more going in share price goes up, more going out, price goes down
>Proceed to stay invested in the stock
>Proceed to lose 80% of my money
>Think my intuition fucked me
>Turns out I probably misinterpreted it

What the fuck did I miss? Why did I see that prism when I meditated on that query? Any hints or direction would be greatly appreciated :P.
>>
>>19446150
First you have to understand how it all works...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzKWfw68M5U&list=PLsPUh22kYmNCGaVGuGfKfJl-6RdHiCjo1&index=8

The world is constantly splitting into multiple realities at the sub atomic particle level. There is a parallel reality next to the one we are currently in where the only difference is the location of a single electron somewhere in the universe. There's another where the only difference is one or two atoms is a different location at this point in time. There's another where a whole microscopic organism is in a slightly different location. So on and so on until you get to the point where the differences are large enough that there is another reality where you are a multi millionaire but everything else is exactly the same.

However, the probability of this reality is very low from your current reality. So you have to move from reality to reality taking the direction that increases the probability of the thing you want.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs&index=4&list=PLsPUh22kYmNCGaVGuGfKfJl-6RdHiCjo1

However, the present can influence the past through entangled quantum particles. Meaning you can change your history by changing your present.

Your subconscious mind is choosing which of all these possible realities to perceive. Your brain is the measuring device that collapses the wave function of your reality. It could move from the current reality to a totally different one with a totally different history... but it won't do that because it knows that could potentially break your conscious mind. Experiencing a total reality shift would probably make most people go insane especially if they weren't consciously trying to make it happen. Your subconscious mind does not want to harm you. Everything it does including negative things like pain and fear are done with the intention of preserving you.
>>
>>19448324

You must learn to influence your subconscious mind if you want to change your reality. This can be done in a lot of ways. Read the Law of Attraction. Learn to practice chaos magic. Go into a trance with a focused intention and use a sigil to communicate your message to your subconscious mind. Learn to lucid dream and then conjure up your subconscious self and have a conversation with them. Lots of different ways to do this but it all boils down to consciously communicating your intent to your subconscious mind.
>>
>>19446150
>dimension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
>>
>>19448324
>>19448329
Correct answer here guys
>>
>>19448329
Or learn to lucid dream/astral project and then perform your chaos magick rituals from that state. Much more powerful this way.
>>
>>19448192
Bingo. From one comes the seven, but the seven can also return to the one. This is transmutation. Has anyone ever wondered why a rainbow road connects Earth to Asgard in Norse mythology? Look deeper into the allegory.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifröst
>>
>>19446150

Burrrp morty
>>
bamp
>>
>>19446150
Contribute something of value in your current dimension
>>
>>19446150
The secret is to jump to a dimension where you're not a lazy ass slob on food stamps.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.