[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hidden in plain sight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: eyemeaning.jpg (611KB, 720x726px) Image search: [Google]
eyemeaning.jpg
611KB, 720x726px
no wonder latin is a dead language

pic related
>>
https://youtu.be/N2kBJMHB6rU hello
>>
macaca bologna spintortolo bicata

herder i just reflected a curse on you in my powerful secret language that i just made up

it's absolutely not a larp
>>
>>19445899
the eye is Understanding.
it's the letter Ayin in Hebrew
the word "Lucifer" is Understanding in Hebrew
the cornerstone that the builders rejected was Jesus, and instead they chose Lucifer.

Jesus is the truth, Lucifer is understanding, but without truth you get a big mess.

>Matthew 21:42-44
>42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
>43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
>44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

this is the only reason the NWO hasn't established their nwo
>>
>>19445899
Exactly. Do you know how many latin works haven't been translated into English? More than you would think. If you want to study the occult you should learn either sanskrit or latin based on your area of study.
>>
>>19446961
>he stone which the builders rejected

interesting
>>
>>19446831
Thanks made my penis bigger
>>
>>19445899
Latin is a dead language because it evolved into modern languages and is useless now you dumb cunt
>>
>>19446961
That's a bob Marley song you fuck
>>
>>19448889
Not entirely useless, since it evolved into many modern languages, you can use it as a basis to learn many other different languages that evolved from it like French, Italian and Spanish to name some
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.