[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dream.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
I've been having strange dreams since 3 days ago, every one related to another.

Dream N°1:
>There's a big mirror, in front of me, the mirror looks infinite.
>I am there, sitting in the dark, looking at myself in the mirror.
>I cannot move, I am just there, looking me.
>I spend days in my dream, just looking at me. And the time feels so real. Its fucking scary. I could notice the time because I was counting the time.
>One of those days, my face changes for seconds, the pains was too much but I didn't make a move.
>My face turns normal again.
>1 month in the dream
>My face has changed but I still look human (Nose, mouth with a lack of teeth, my eyes are "falling off" and they are flexible and in my face are appearing other holes)
>My body stills normal.
>My reflection stills like the first day, and happy.
>My body is rotting, my neck cant hold the weight of my new head
>I hear a "crack", the neck breaks.
>With my neck like that, I can see a creature, like an insect, on my back, with some effort, I see that its tail is piercing my back.
>fuckfuckfuckfuck.jpg
>I get scared, but again, I cant move anything useful.
>I want to kill myself, the pain is too much and my face stills changing.
>Finally, my head falls off
>The thing leaves my body, it comes to get my head.
>The thing gets inside my me using my neck hole.
>I finally I begin to fall asleep.
>I sleep.
>When I wake up, I am the insect.
>My body is complete.
>I learn to use my body.
>I spend days, flying.
>And my body starts to hurt.
>>
>>19445581
>I dont have a nose, or mouth but I can sense othe people infront of a mirror. I wanna look for then because something tells me like I NEED to find a head. Like an instinct.
>I finally find someone, its a neighbor.
>I land besides him
>I look at him and he can't move either.
>fuckit, i want his head.
>I pierce his back with my tail
>"Anon, wake up".
>I wake up in my bed, with my body normal. Only 3 hours sleeping. I am sweating like the shit, and casually, there's a mark of a sting on my back.
>I get clothes, I think about how real the dream was, and then I want to talk to it with my neighbor, the neighbor in the dream.
>"Hey"
>"hey, anon"
>"You didn't went to the game last night, what happened?"
>"Busy, hey, you dreamed something weird?"
>"Actually, yeah, I dreamed I was in a dark place with a giant ass bug"
>"..."
>"What's the matter?"
>"Nothing, hey, gotta go"

What's this?.
>>
Continue?>>19445581
>>
Try praying to God for escape during the dreams
>>
>>19445843
tried
>>
>>19445581
>>There's a big mirror, in front of me, the mirror looks infinite.
Welcome to astral projection.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.