[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Australia stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Something about that continent is creepy as shit. Also if anybody has the full greentext for the Blue the Aussie Witch story I'd enjoy it very much.
>>
>>19445312
m8 i bet them abbos had some good stories
>>
>>19445340
Lived in sydney for 29 years. Lived in Tokyo for two years. I can confidently say Tokyo summer is worse than Sydney summer.

>>19445344
Like how part of their manhood "rite of passage" was cutting a slit in a boys dick and fucking said slit?
>>
>>19445344
Reminder that coons are so retarded the government had to fund an education campaign on why SLEEPING IN A FUCKING ROAD IS A BAD IDEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUBF27hJ7Gk
>>
>>19445352
now thats what i call a story
>>
This always gives me goosebumps. Some say it's a hoax. If it is, the guy deserves an oscar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM
>>
>>19445312
Cthulhu sleeps nearby. Of course it's creepy. It's only going to get more creepy from here on out.
>>
File: blue1.png (745KB, 4856x2324px) Image search: [Google]
blue1.png
745KB, 4856x2324px
>>
>>19445367
Don't forget the advertisements about how huffing petrol is dangerous. Fucking abbo retards.

The biggest mistakes the white man ever made were leaving any aboriginals and native American Indians alive at all. Imagine if we'd achieved complete genocide, we'd have to put up with so much less bullshit today.
>>
It has lots and lots of wide open space where lots and lots can happen.
>>
>camping on some distant relative's property with friends
>only structure for hundreds of kilometres is a little tin shed on the centre of the property
>can't get inside without breaking the door so don't bother
>strange noises from inside all night
>>
>>19447350
This is great, is there more?
>>
File: blue2.png (352KB, 2448x2140px) Image search: [Google]
blue2.png
352KB, 2448x2140px
>>19447350
>>
File: blue3.jpg (3MB, 4984x2328px) Image search: [Google]
blue3.jpg
3MB, 4984x2328px
>>19449232
Sorry I was late to deliver these. I had to take care of something
>>
>>19445505
That was hard to listen to. His voice near the end had me in tears.
>>
>>19449236
part 4?
>>
>>19449862
That's all I have. Wish I could tell you I had a part 4. These are some of the most interesting things I've come across on this site, wish more were like this.
>>
The native abbos have some pretty cool lore worth looking into. The Dreamtime totemic stuff is fascinating and will be very familiar to anyone who researched any of the modern occult practices.
>>
>>19445312
Pleiadian here to remind the people of /x/ how life started on your planet. We sent a large probe filled with algae into the place that you call "Uluru".

We reincarnated amongst you and gave all of our love to this endeavour of ours. Remember that the point of this experiment is to create the perfect 3rd density vessel for all of us, do not become disheartened and think of your planet as merely a petri dish.

When your cabal learned this they chose to hold a grudge, they could not see beyond their own ego. We, you, did this for all of us.

The time has come for us to remind you, your scientists have just now begun to discover your origins, they have found the evidence of our star-seed in the rocks, in the place you call "Australia".

Remember brothers and sisters, unconditional love, love over fear, raise your vibrations, you are god, we are all god.
>>
>>19452623
Aliens aren't retarded enough to quote OP in their reply even though their reply has absolutely nothing to do with what OP wanted.
>>
>>19449354
lol. faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.