[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

astral projection tips/tricks/secrets please! I accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image%3A80451.jpg (17KB, 295x250px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A80451.jpg
17KB, 295x250px
astral projection tips/tricks/secrets please!

I accidentally existenced is years back and would like to do it again

Greentext Stories welcome too
>>
Hey are u still here?
>>
Not OP but I might be able to help.

Sup
>>
Protip: Stay very still.
>>
>>19445766
This can be taken as general life advice.
>>
Have been getting better and have surpassed vibrational phase, but I still get stuck in my head. I only feel minor floating, but worry about my limbs twitching and ruining the exercise. I also try to do a light counter clockwise or left/right with my eyes while they're closed to help give me a trance to follow. I also wear headphones and listen to rain. Should I stop doing these things and just go with mnemonics only?

Right now I'm taking B6 to help with going to sleep while staying awake, but it kind of makes my mind race. Are there any supplements you guys can recommend?
>>
File: IMG_20170812_022730_429.jpg (49KB, 612x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170812_022730_429.jpg
49KB, 612x613px
>>19445254
I've been astral projecting for years now.. It all started when I was just a kid but then i learned how to control it, it works best when you're completely relaxed,

1. Environment, get the atmosphere ready, Dim the lights, put on some chill music, wear comfortable clothes, put some bukhour or any kind of perfume u like (stress relief antistress by bath & body works) all around its also good to take a nice shower before you start.
2. Breathing and meditating before the trip

Start by sitting in a comfortable position sitting or learning back on something and start the breathing exercise (take a long breath while counting to 6 hold it for 5 seconds and let it all out for 8 to 9 seconds
3. Visualize yourself far away from your body as possible, like a friend's house or somewhere you'd like to be somewhere familiar, then you need to start focusing on all the details of your surroundings (in that area) such as texture, heat, atmosphere, smell, emotional state, color, etc...

4. Keep doing that until you start to feel the vibrations and keep going with the flow and don't change anything you're doing, ride the wave into to the Astral realm!!!

5. (optional), visualize an armor made of pure light all around your body just above your skin protecting you from all the dark entities and keeping them away from you
Any other questions?
>>
>>19445254
For fucks sake if you are successful protect yourself ...a prayer or mantra before leaving .....
>>
>>19445807
You can also do it while sleeping on your back
>>
>>19445807
I have a few questions. Do you see that silver tether people talk about, or see your own self as a different entity or being while out there? And do you think drugs will help or hurt your ability to have an OBE?
>>
>>19445807
Also what trick do you use to exit the body? I'm trying rope dragging me out, dropping beneath myself, rolling over, but the vibes still hit me pretty hard and either I end up swallowing saliva or my eyes end up fluttering which ruins my jump. I also don't naturally sleep on my back but have been trying to since I heard it helps. Does it really matter that much?
>>
A few questions before I start astral projection:

1. Is there any dark energy/demons I can bring back with me?

2. Can I visit the dream or mind of someone else who isn't projecting?

3. Can I do it before bed? I know I risk falling asleep, but other than that is it ok? I don't have any other good time
>>
>>19445849
I have better luck on my side. I also have great success if I black out my room in the middle of the day, like I'm getting ready for a nap. Doing it at night just makes you want to sleep
>>
>>19445845
Drugs are an artificial way of getting a breakthrough or an obe you're brain Is capable of doing that naturally.. So u need to focus on training your brain to do that rather than taking a huge expensive amount of drugs, No I don't see the silver thing and I am always myself

>>19445845
>>
>>19445849
Yes.. Being on your back prevents you from sleeping completely, it helps keep you in that mood where you're relaxed but not enough for you to does off and completely fall asleep
>>
Also The reason psychedelic drugs work is they mimic chemicals which are either already present in the brain or can be manufactured by the brain. That means there's nothing you can get from a drug that you can't also get from meditation and biofeedback. All those serene monks you see meditating for hours? They're stoned off their tits on their own brain chemistry.

Most major cities have a meditation centre where you can learn to meditate from a proper roshi (teaching master). If money is an issue, most roshis will not turn anyone away for lack of funds, and will accept a respect offering of something like a bowl of oranges instead.

The benefit of achieving the same effects of cannabis through meditation is that it's free, it's legal, and there are no side effects. On the contrary, meditation actually improves your general health.
>>
>>19445878
1. Nah, just do a prayer/mantra for reassurance. Your body is protected naturally from entities. A demon can only possess the vulnerable and the weak.

2.You can meet others who are astral projecting on the same frequency as you. I assume AP is meant to work, evolutionary speaking, as a simulation VR kind of thing to explore one's own consciousness. You can practice survival tactics without the consequence of actually getting killed by a predator, for example. You can travel ahead while the body rests.

3. You can, but a time in which you're groggy is best. You want to initiate hypnogogic hallucination. Dali and Edison used to do this to explore their stream of conscious for ideas. They'd lay in a chair while tired, holding a heavy metal object (Edison a ball, Dali a big key) and have a metal plate on the floor, or have an assistant wake them. When the key would drop, they'd wake up and write down their ideas, staying in that state for awhile. Of course Edison stole a bunch of ideas too, but can't ignore Dali's dream exploration.
>>
For those of you who have successfully projected, how long did it take for you to go from actively trying and failing to do it, until you first succeeded?
>>
>>19445773
>Are there any supplements you guys can recommend?
mexican dream herb.
>>
>>19445254
Do brain waves have to do with this? If so how to induce them?
>>
new to the thread, im gonna try recommended stuff and get tell if it works
>>
>>19446444
THANK YOU
>>
When I try to astral project I tend to not do the silver thread thing and just use perspective; imagine seeing something somewhere else with less phenomena connecting them. I have found that when I observe others sometimes they parcel me off into a piece of their imagination and I can tell it is happening and go back through the layers as fast as I do to initiate projecting; something like: do(thing)if(!meatspace)goto(meatspace)
Have a question;
Is the silver thread imagery necessary? I know it can be construed as more honest and open however I find this way I have much faster and allows me to spy on people in secret (something something, if they know you are watching they will act differently).
>>
File: 1465462535845.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465462535845.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>19446444
spank you happy helper
>>
File: 1491276777783.png (1MB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1491276777783.png
1MB, 500x646px
>>19446444
>>19448120

just kidding lol, ty for real
>>
>>19445254
Meditating or during cataplectic sleepy moments is the easiest way to project
>>
>>19446444
Thank you
>>
When you've reached the "vibrational" stage, when you feel your entire body vibrate as you descend deeper into a sleep-like trance, notice how the thoughts you have might stop or feed the vibrations.

Any thoughts that connect you to your body will stop your spirit from leaving the body. Any thoughts of that money situation or that physical feeling or your stressful job---notice how the vibrations fluctuate, change, or stop.

Thoughts of your soul, the freedom you truly possess, and the power of your will manifested---those will send you deeper and deeper into the lower frequencies that are present in deep sleep. Above all, Just Be in the moment and have fun experiencing the feelings, colors, or forms that arise. Don't hold an end-game to the meditation, because that holds an end-game to your egocentric belief of how the meditation should (and thus, will not) play out.
>>
File: cliff.png (28KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
cliff.png
28KB, 641x481px
>>19445254

Okay, i just listened the latest Unexplained podcast about the out of body experiences and it got me kinda fired about the topic.

http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-307-dr-susan-blackmore

So i am a person who has lucid dreams very often, and i have experienced many dreams that had 100% clarity. I remember one time when i found myself inside of this giant metallic pyramid and i was absolutely astounded about the clarity and realism. I mostly just spend that dream admiring the details of the walls etc. I also don't have a problem controlling them. Sometimes when i get really excited i tend to wake up though. But in my opinion i don't feel anything supernatural about them. For me those are just projections in my mind.

So how do you guys differentiate a lucid dream and out of body experience? How are they different? Have you really learned new information or things you weren't supposed to know?
>>
I usually get to the vibrational stage and try to project. By using the sensation you get when u notice yourself sleeping and it feels like u are falling. But I never get past that part.
>>
I'm gonna try LSD for the first time tomorrow, gonna do it by the riverside if it's sunny.
Should I try to do astral projection?
>>
File: 1500741241450.png (91KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500741241450.png
91KB, 200x200px
>>19450572
I'd like to add that I've come very close to success a few times at night, but to no avail
Would acid help lads?
>>
>>19450572
I wouldn't recommend LSD. I had a friend who did it and it seriously messed him up while he was on it. He didn't even remember much of what happened while on it. Try marijuana
>>
Is it possible that i get "stuck" out of my body?
>>
Is it possible to move some objects while doing it or is it a "cant/dont touch anything" situation?
>>
>>19450572
Even if you could. Drugs end up being a crutch. There are no shortcuts, and you don't want the censor to create a dependency on a stimuli outside your intention. For example. Some people can't meditate without sandalwood incense. Because they are quite fond of it, and always used it. Especially when learning.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.