[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I imagine certain scenarios playing out in my head,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493391525918.jpg (71KB, 736x519px) Image search: [Google]
1493391525918.jpg
71KB, 736x519px
Sometimes I imagine certain scenarios playing out in my head, or I have a realistic dream about something casual happening, and every once in a while they play out with 100% accuracy. Every object, every piece of dialogue, EVERYTHING plays out like I had imagined a while ago.

Could this potentially mean I'm somewhat psychic, or is it just dumb coincidence/deja vu? Please help me out /x/.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>19445157
>Could this potentially mean I'm somewhat psychic
Yep. Not that uncommon. If you pick up a form of divination you'll get even better at it.
>>
keep a dream journal and date that shit.
you'll learn to separate "true" dreams from normal ones.
learn the tells for dream states (fingers/clocks/text looks weird). Be careful not to dream too deeply and pop into another reality.
And lucid/predictive dreaming takes up a lot of focus and isn't anywhere near as restful as regular REM sleep.
glhf
>>
>>19445157
Had the same thing. Happened two days ago. Was like 8 years ago, dreamt I was talking to my brother about something pointless. Exact same dialogue/setup/food/show happened right then.
>>
>>19445157
I have the same thing, sometimes it happens down to disturbingly specific details

I need to work on honing it but I'm not sure where to begin with that
>>
>>19445157
Had the same thing since I was a kid; always happened in a dream.

All things equally as mundane could come to happen anywhere from days to years from initially seeing them.

It means nothing.
>>
Bump for interest because this has happened to me many times. It freaks me out because most of my memorable dreams are nightmares.

Can anyone red pill us on deja vu/seeing the future in dreams? Especially as it might relate to lucid dreams.
>>
>>19445494
>Especially as it might relate to lucid dreams.
It doesn't. Very different feeling between them.

There's not much to say on it honestly, it's a natural occurrence. Getting in touch with your intuition makes it happen more often, and the easiest way to do that is to pick up a tarot deck or a pendulum or whatever.
>>
Hey this has happened to me too
>>
>>19445157
So, why the fuck are you on 4chan, dickhead?

You should be knee deep in the finest pussy and running the fucking world by now.

>fucking larpers man...
>>
>>19445561
I will try to make a greentext of it.

>be me 2 years ago
>early december
>had a dream about being x-mas shopping with my mom
>in the dream i was walking out of the mall looking to the sky
>saw a bus passing
>i look behind me, there's a car parked
>and old lady with a white dress trying to get on the car
>i keep walking after that
Exactly the day after the dream
>went shopping with mom
>spend almost all the afternoon shopping
>leaving the mall, i suddenly remembered what i dreamed last night while looking to the sky
>hear a motor of a bus
>i looked at it and said in my head "hey i dreamed this"
>can't believe it
>i remembered about the old lady
>slowly look behind me, freaked out
>the lady was fucking there, same clothes and everything
>the car wasn't there tho
>but arrived while i was looking
>never happened again so fast since.
>>
happens dozens of times to me. yesterday even. sometimes more often sometimes less. sometimes nice dreams sometimes bad dreams.

The mind is higher up than the physical realm, except we're no species equipped to get in touch with that higher order. It's an evolutionary loophole of having specialized in brain power (and thus, higher consciousness).
>>
>>19445157
it's called prediction. sometimes you get it right.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.