[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: greentext.jpg (177KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
greentext.jpg
177KB, 654x654px
> Be me, about 4
> sitting at the table having lunch
> mom is in the next room with her friend
> eating my food when I notice something
> it looks like eyes are staring at me from inside the oven
> they look like a cat's but they're huge
> the oven looks like it's slowly opening
> I scream and my mom comes running in
> the eyes are gone and the oven is closed
> I tell her what I saw
> She doesn't even listen. She just puts me in my bed and tells me to sleep
> Did not sleep at all

Another:
> Sleeping in my bed. About 8 at this point.
> Can't sleep. Feel like I'm being watched.
> Go into my Mom's room multiple times but she sends me back.
> Laying in bed, suddenly get a cold sweat.
> Guess I fell asleep, because I wake up, and my mom is laying on my bed.
> She looks really weird tho. Her eyes are wide open and she is looking at me from upside down.
> No expression on her face. She slowly caresses my cheek.
> I'm in a cold sweat and my heart is beating really fast. Something is really wrong and I can tell.
> Suddenly, she's gone. I'm terrified and hardly sleep after that.
> Next morning, I ask my mom why she was acting like that.
> She had no idea what I was talking about and tries to convince me it was a dream.
> To this day it still creeps me out.
>>
>>19445030
Ghost in the oven? Oy vey!!! Its anudda paranormal shoah!
>>
reposting from last thread

>I'm 7 years old
>my parents built an addition to the house so my grandma could live with us, it's all the way across the house from my bedroom
>parents go out for the night, grandma is the only one home and she's watching TV in the addition
>we don't have dogs or anything, just a cat
>lying in bed trying to fall asleep, definitely not sleeping or dreaming, when I hear footsteps coming down the hallway leading to my room
>slow, heavy footsteps, and some kind of heavy breathing
>like something huge and fat, or someone in a big heavy costume
>footsteps get closer and closer and stop in front of my door
>hear the heavy breathing coming from right above my door
>there's a fucking shadow on the floor right behind it
>start screaming my lungs out for grandma, no way was I opening that door
>it takes her a good few minutes to walk across the house to me, she's confused because she didn't see or hear anything
>I just sit on her lap and cry from fear until parents come home

I really hope there's a reasonable explanation for that shit
>>
Most mothers would allow their children to sleep with them for a night after been freaked out at that age. it's unfortunate yours practically ignored it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.