[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month september 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: women wilderness.jpg (98KB, 515x899px) Image search: [Google]
women wilderness.jpg
98KB, 515x899px
this women fled into the WILDERNESS for a month

september 23 is in about a month

found on a saturday , sept 23 is on a saturday

found on highway 82 , 82 in strongs is "to fly"

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
>>
>>19444697
She ran away because she was camping with two guys that wanted to carry out a burglary. Not sure that this is telling of anything paranormal or just a girl hanging out with thugs then shitting herself when they decide to do thug things.
>>
>>19444697
what a qt
>>
Looks like she got literally BLACKED in the meantime.
>>
I'd love to hear more on this. I knew a girl who went to the woods to live and eat berries for a couple months
>>
I can sense a type of holiness in that after picture
>>
>>19445119
Did you mean make-up?
>>
>>19445151
I mean the picture where she had just got out of the woods. I would normally think the girl looking like the one on the right would just sit on a stone and cry while waiting for death, if placed on that situation.
>>
>>19444697
People get lost in the woods constantly you imbecile
>>
>>19445167
Looks aren't indicative of the will to live. I know a guy that looks like a viking that would succumb to death in 48 hours because because "muh proteins, muh creatine" but can't even boil a fucking egg or identify a morel mushroom. Christ, he doesn't even know how to fish and he's 25
>>
>>19444697
Bullshit. How does she survive for a month and Kremers and Froon die within 2 weeks in the central American jungle? She originally was part of a home invasion. I think she was trappin' at some niggas house, got tweaked then got lost in the woods for one week tops.
>>
>>19444697
Women can't innawoods
They literally tirn into feral humans if they don't die first
>>
>>19446260
>remers and Froon die within 2 weeks in the central American jungle?
i'd suspect there's a lot more dangerous wildlife in central america than in Alabama, and the terrain was probably far more challenging since it was dense jungle and mountainous. if you don't get eaten by predators or accidentally off a cliff, then you have a chance to live quite a while with water and some meager food.
>>
>>19446260
>>19446695
you didnt read the bible quote god feeds them while theyre in the wilderness

its showing whats coming
>>
>>19446723
>you didnt read the bible quote god feeds them while theyre in the wilderness

American fat reserves, obesity is what feeds you in the wilderness

Better start munching christ fags, the Roast starts in september. If you ainĀ“t THICC there is no way in Hell you will surive with berries and mushrooms
>>
>>19444697
>generic person does thing
>look at this neat numerology
>Here's an irrelivant bible quote which sounds relevant if you a) know nothing about biblical genres ==and/or== b) don't know the context relevant to the passage
> :^)
>>
>>19446388
Women are historically known to be great gatherers. That's why they have a better perception of colors than men. Read a book then neck yourself.
>>
Shows how terrible that makeup is. She actually look better covered in dirt.
>>
paranormal weight loss tho
>50lb in 3 weeks
we should all try LTfit
>>
File: CQU1pEaWEAArVpJ.png (9KB, 404x297px) Image search: [Google]
CQU1pEaWEAArVpJ.png
9KB, 404x297px
>>19446824
>>
>>19444697
I'm actually very impressed some roastie managed to survive in the wildness for a month. Maybe women aren't complete shit.
>>
>>19445119
I can sense her smelly butt and pussy.
>>
>>19444697
"White woman lost in woods for a month - turns into a negress".

I was impressed until I found out that she lost 50lbs. So she was able to digest about a pound and a half of butt and thigh fat a day. That's cheating.
>>
>>19446695
There are no predators where Kremers and Froon were at. No big cats at all. Look it up. Alabama woods has bears, wild hogs, coyotes, water moccasins. Way more dangerous.
>>
my god....

they turned her into a nigger
>>
File: Funny-Evolution-Cartoon-Picture.jpg (68KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Evolution-Cartoon-Picture.jpg
68KB, 400x505px
>>19444697
She looks hotter with all that mud and shit. I have a primal urge to knock her over the head drag her back to my cave and impregnate her with my glorious seed
>>
>>19446798
neck yourself? WTF?
>>
>>19444697
She turned into a negro on her journey.
>>
File: tumblr_lhq5vdJyFV1qa6j6co1_500.gif (496KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lhq5vdJyFV1qa6j6co1_500.gif
496KB, 500x220px
My first thought:

https://youtu.be/2NjrvIJ8xVo

"Can you imagine the stank on that cunt?"
>>
>>19444697
First pic she looks tribal indoeuropean as fuck.
10/10 would survive with
>>
She looks way qt in the left
>>
>>19444697

>Thousands of acres

It was 5 square miles. She could have walked for an hour and been rescued.
>>
Now I'm just thinking of ways to drop my fatass wife off in the woods and pick her up a month later without it seeming obvious...
>>
>>19444697
Lmao why do people see this as a miracle? It's as if they're forgetting this is how we lived for most of human history and that people still do.
>>
File: 1502735120133.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502735120133.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>19444697
do you really think the prediction is about some literally who?
>>
>>19449349
because the average person has forgotten how to survive without a cell phone and a grocery store
>>
>>19449421
>the average person has forgotten how to survive
the average person nowadays was never taught how to survive in the first place, nothing to forget
>>
>>19447116
This. I've hunted my whole life and the woods of Alabama are incredibly dangerous. Large cats, boar, bears, plus with her eating berries and mushrooms she stood a great chance of being poisoned
>>
>>19447116

>animals are way more dangerous than white girl thirsty third worlders

Ha! That's a riot.
>>
>>19445167
I kinda know what you mean. she looks so much more real on the left. the fact that shes smiling helps too. she probably found some serious inner strength out there innawoods.
>>
>>19444697
Did she make any poopies? :)
>>
>>19449822
NO!!
Only cummies!!!
>>
>>19444773
yes
shame she looks like a whore in the second pic
>>
>>19444697
You think you got a pattern on your connect 4 don'tcha?
>>
File: Feat-Lisa-Theris-1068x668.jpg (117KB, 1068x668px) Image search: [Google]
Feat-Lisa-Theris-1068x668.jpg
117KB, 1068x668px
>>19444697
she was cute before but she looks way better now dirt aside. damn maybe I should """get lost"""" in the wilderness.
>>
>>19444697
ITT D-grade skinwalker makes the news
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.