[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House Guest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: not2spooky.jpg (41KB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
not2spooky.jpg
41KB, 350x212px
Okay I think I might have pissed something off. Here's the backstory, I married cute asian waifu we needed a house so we bought one. This was about 3 years ago. Now this house isn't new, but pretty close. Previous owners only lived there for like 2 years so it's practically new. I got a pretty good deal on it too so I was happy. Fast forward to last year and strange things start habbening. At first I think it's just random, now not so sure. Here's the major things in order:

about 6 months after move in, random shit starts going missing, start hearing noises, dogs stare off into space like they watching something. Meh whatever.

One year in: water main under the house explodes and floods the subfloor. Fucking pain in the ass, but meh maybe it just went bad?

Two weeks ago: come home from shopping, waifu goes to use the bathroom downstairs, door is fucking locked from the inside ohshit.jpg someones in the house. Grab shotgun and unlock door. Shit is empty. Strange but maybe the lock just got moved last time we used it?

Last fucking night: Work nights, get panicked call from Waifu - she heard massive crash thinks someone broke into the house - tell her to grab gun and sit tight - I drive home fast as shit while on the phone with her - she tells me she hears loud thumping downstairs - get home and everything is normal until I get to the bathroom upstairs and find the four foot long mirror shattered and not only that the door was still closed and the glass slid under the door into the hallway a good 3-4 feet. WTF

This morning: Waifu leaves for work - home alone - phone buzzes - huh strange no new notifications oh well whatever - phone buzzes again, and again and again - fucking strange - restart phone - keeps doing it for like 30 mins. Fucking creeped out.

Okay so that's where I am at now. May seem pretty tame but this shit is creepy. Not scared of ghosts, maybe this is all random coincidences, but I dunno. Any advice?
>>
File: MirBroke1.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
MirBroke1.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Update with pics of mirror, coworker suggested that a defect in mirror could have caused to to explode for no reason, trying to piece it back together to see if it looks like it was smashed or just had a crack that split, so far not too sure but looks like it broke in the middle?
>>
File: MirBroke2.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
MirBroke2.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Pic of putting it back together, fucking hard cause so much sharp glass everywhere!
>>
It looks like someone smashed it. Maybe it was an accident or your wife is pranking you?
>>
>>19444722

She was really freaked out and she's not the type to do pranks, and she def wouldn't smash a mirror! We never use that bathroom either so I don't see how it could have been an accident, plus she was sleeping when it happened.
>>
2 questions for you, Op.
>How was the mirror attatched to the wall?
>What type of lock is on your bathroom door?
>>
File: moonman.jpg (125KB, 1077x1725px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
125KB, 1077x1725px
call the ghostbusters
>>
>>19444411
take pics of each room and each wall but it sounds like you may have 2 ghosts in there i will need to research again but there is 1 ghost type that is famous for playing with water
>>
It could have something to do with heating issues and / or pressure, if we want to be realistic about his.

Or you could just leave a small bowl of candy as a table centerpiece to appease you're guest if we want to take the paranormal route.
>>
it's likely it was poorly attached or got messed with by an open window or the like and fell over. Phone being weird is either normal, a virus, battery having sex with itself etc.
>>
File: 20170815_141930.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_141930.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>19445226
Op here, on mobile about to leave for work. It was set in a large frame and looked like it was glued in about a doze places to the wall as well. Could be they all just cane loose and decided to fall? Still strange how so much glass managed to work it's way under a closed door though. Pic is door lock
>>
from what i can remember about water ghosts they like to turn on water in the bathroom and lock the door and let the water in the tube or shower over flow but like i said i need to research again this is was years ago
>>
>>19445270
If it was just the mirror I would probably agree with you, but at this point it seems like there's too many coincidences, I'm very much a skeptic but I'm also trying to keep an open mind.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I did receive some mail addressed to the previous owner, he has the same first name as me so I thought it was mine. I opened the mail and it was a letter from the police dept remembering his father's passing. Apparently he was a state trooper that was killed in the line of duty. I'll have to look it up if I get the time and see if I can figure out how it happened. Probably has nothing to do with any of this, at least I fucking hope not. I think I got rid of the letter, but I'll add a pic if I can find it.
>>
>>19445717
You have a restless ghost that was killed in combat. The fact that you use his name and live in what he thinks is his home probably upsets the fuck out of him.
Talk to some of his old police buddies and figure out if anything in particular pisses him off.
>>
>>19444411
Post pics of waifu.
>>
>>19445758
I didn't know the previous owners, so seems like it would be awkward as hell to try and contact them out of the blue and ask about a dead guy... but if things get worse maybe I will.
>>
File: 2017-08-15 17.50.20.jpg (199KB, 989x1758px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-15 17.50.20.jpg
199KB, 989x1758px
>>19445826
This is waifu. It might be worth noting she's not your average asian... she was born in a grass hut in the jungles and her parents moved her here when she was really young. Her parents are into a lot of weird ritual stuff like sacrificing chickens to get rid of spirits, but she doesn't really believe in that stuff. She told her parents what was going on and they said we had to burn some weird herb crap in the house and fill jugs of water and set them around the outside of the house. Not sure why though.
>>
>>19446253
'daaaw.
>>
File: 2017-08-15 19.28.32.jpg (279KB, 1193x2120px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-15 19.28.32.jpg
279KB, 1193x2120px
Okay more weird stuff going on. I'm at work and all of a sudden I heard a crash, went into the break room and found my favorite coffee mug smashed in the middle of the floor. I had left it on a table, nothing else near it and it wasn't on the edge of the table, plus I hadn't been in the room for like 10 minutes and all my coworkers were in a different room with me so it couldn't have been someone else. Now I'm a little pissed. I don't care about mirrors but I fucking love coffee and my mugs that hold my coffee. So I angrily yell out that whatever dick head ghost or spirit or whatever the fuck is screwing with me better knock it off. I let it know I wasn't scared of it and said it was a pretty pathetic ghost if one little coffee mug was all it could manage. Apparently that was a mistake. A few minutes ago I went to the convenience store to grab a drink, right as I'm walking in the door I hear a massive fucking noise. Three shelves of alcohol fell over and bottles were smashed everywhere! I'm talking like over a hundred bottled, the whole isle is flooded with alcohol. I said fuck that and now I'm back at work. No fucking way this is all a coincidence. I don't know if I should keep trying to piss it off to show I'm not afraid or what. Good news is waifu is home and every thing seems normal there. Not sure how to fight a ghost but I'm gonna go down swinging. Pic is what's left of my poor mug.
>>
>>19447144
Shit man, I don't think you should insult him. It doesn't seem to be working out. Definitely don't back down, though. If things get worse, I would definitely take Lucky's suggestion.
>>
Get some shisa dogs and put them in front of the entrance of your house.
>pic very related
Make sure they're in this position on adjacent sides of your front door. Get some salt, put it over the window sills and in a little dish in all the main rooms. This will prevent ghosts from fucking with you or your wife.
>>
>>19447144
>>19447178
If you want to fight it, you better be prepared. Show no fear and plant yourself to the ground. Tell it to fuck off. Ghosts are no longer people. They are abominations.
>>
>>19447144
Do you remember anything you or your wife were doing when this started happening? Like any projects?
>>
>>19447236
Not really? The only real project was I had a waterfall built in the backyard, it's not that big maybe 6 feet long with a three or four foot drop, but we did have to dig a pot nearly six feet deep to put the water pump in. None of the people that built claimed to have any issues or find anything while they were digging as far as I know.
>>
>>19446216
talk to the officers he worked with, they should be easier to contact and know about what killed him. Ask about him, do your own investigation.
>>19447144
Angry poltergeist. Very angry.
Diplomacy is your best bet here. Remember that this is the restless ghost of an officer of the law. He should be open to negotiation. It's also telling that he's powerful enough to leave his place of power and follow you in public and still wreck things.
If you fear for your safety, go to the home of someone other family. He probably won't try to harm you directly. Probably.
I'm not going to tell you how to harm it.
>>
>>19446253

Is her name Rosa?
>>
>>19447262
>not going to tell you how to harm it

I like this guy.
>>
>>19447262

Why the fuck not?
>>
>>19447326
Peace is a better alternative. Plus if things go wrong the ghost will just be even more pissed and be more of a danger.
>>
>>19447262
>I know this secret edgy thing but I can't tell you
>>
>>19447273
Nope its not. I take it she looks familiar?
>>
Sigh.
Bunch of larping newfaqs in this thread but I'll take the bait OP.
No real need to contact the officers family. They'll just think your some loon. Besides if you and waifu were being a decent couple there's unlikely any behavioural changes you could do to appease it. If you've been fighting however that's A different story.
Also its unlikely a ghost would be attached to you unless you did something stupid. I.e. Ouija or trying to get yourself possessed etc. It's more likely if you got a new piece of say, jewelry that it was attached to.
Your best bet is to perform a cleansing on your house as well as yourself and waifu. It involves burning the herb known as sage which is likely what the parents went on about and 'smudging' the rooms of the house. Even if you don't believe in this stuff sage is used in aromatherapy and will help reduce stress.
I'm sure you can Google smudging or cleansing. But remember when dealing with this situation, intent is your best weapon. But not the way you used it.. I.e Antaganizing it. (calling it out etc) but more or less that you won't tolerate this behaviour anymore.
>>
>>19447262
I'm not too worried yet, I still haven't seen like a physical body or anything yet, and I personally haven't been harmed. I just wish I had something to aim at, hard to hit what you can't see. Seems like it's unfair that the ghost can fuck my shit up but I can't screw with his stuff... unless I already did somehow?
>>
>>19447447
Makes sense, can't hurt to try. I'll look up where to get some sage and give it a shot.

Talking about spirits attaching go things reminds me of something. My wife did get a handmade purse from an old guy not long after we moved in. It was a sorta strange story... old dude knows my wife cause he stops by where she works every once in awhile, they start talking he finds out her ancestry and starts crying, kinda weird. He says he used to do some aid work in the jungles in the same area my wife was born in, there was a family he was helping, they had pretty much nothing but as a sign of thanks they gave him a small purse the mother of the family made by hand. Things start looking dicey in the area so the guy leaves and later finds out that everyone in the village was murdered in a raid a few months later. He's really broken up about it. This had happened decades ago. My wife was the first person he had met that was the same ethnicity as the family he had helped in the jungle. He comes back a few days later with the purse and gives it to my wife, says it was meant for her and won't take no for an answer. I never thought much about it, but if spirits can be attached to things... maybe?
>>
Okay made it home, nothing else strange happened so far, hopefully a quiet night. I'm going to eat some watermelon, play some Overwatch and go to bed. I'll update you guys tomorrow if anything goes down.
>>
>>19444411
The black book is very clear. Get a knife made of steel. Cut yourself with it and coat it in your blood. Congratz you now have a weapon that can cut ghosts.

Get a cool looking dagger. Also sterilize it first you fucker. Don't get an infection. Also. Do this ritual alone, and yell at the ghost to get out before you cut yourself. Really gotta be ready to kill a ghost.
>>
>>19446216
Oh I did tell anon how to kill the ghost. Who cares. It's just a psychic shadow, or killing it will allow it to dissipate into the universe effectively ceasing to exist. Until eternity rolls over again.
>>
>>19448596

Yeah that's not gonna happen. I'm not emo and I don't even have a ghost I can see to aim at, plus I'm pretty sure if my wife came home and I was bleeding everywhere while randomly swinging a knife into the air she would either think I'm possessed or check me into the hospital. I usually have a knife handy though so if I ever do see a physical manifestation, fuck it I'd probably do it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.