[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Icke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0170.png (883KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.png
883KB, 1136x640px
Conman or Madman?
>>
Madconman
>>
>>19444381

Why not both?
>>
>>19444381
Absolute madman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wg58wpkU
>>
madman into a conman but almost certainly not a mothman
>>
>>19444403
Does he actually believe in what he tells his audience's? He seems to do but perhaps he is a good actor.
>>
>>19444381
Insane - and correct
>>
>>19444549
Clearly he's right about some things - sick practices etc. What he may be wrong about - the scale of it and the reptilian humanoid theory which underpins the sick practices. For example they sacrafice people because the demons/reptilian blood which infest them demand it.
>>
>>19444381
A little of both. The guy seems like he got a glimpse of the truth and distorted it to fit his own ideology. His own ego got in the way and this prevents him from seeing the big picture.
>>
File: 4L_ES62HEcn.jpg (33KB, 704x332px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ES62HEcn.jpg
33KB, 704x332px
flex like david icke
>>
>>19444636
/thread
>>
Sadly he is right...
>>
>>19444620
He says They sacrifice humans for the content of their blood segregated during the desperation of being tortured and murdered.
Maybe at that moment there is something in the blood we don't know very well
>>
>>19444381
Intelligent but only to the point where he starts raving about Queenie et al being lizards...th e most misguided goalie ever!!!
>>
>>19444381
Mad man and truth speaker
>>
File: icke.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
icke.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19444381
Remember, he speaks in metaphors. Like Jesus. Which he is after all.
>>
>>19445787
word
Controlled opposition or a dumbnut let loose cause he won't cause harm dropping reptilian theories and alien nonsense.
Half truth half bait
>>
>>19444381
My eyes have no idea what they're looking at.
>>
>>19444547
I think he does. There's a sincerity about him that makes me think he believes everything he says. He's no idiot that's for sure. His knowledge of the banking/monetary system is almost photographic. He can reel off names of individuals, documents and cooperations for hours without looking at notes.

He's a smart man, but most probably insane. The reptilian shit is what kills him.
>>
Hes fucking BRILLIANT

but hes also IN TOO DEEP

I can't hold it against him. You go that far down the rabbit hole, you're bound to become an absolute madman.

So, as far as absolute madmen go, no one does it better than David Icke, thats for sure.
>>
>>19444381

He's someone who was abused as a child and has no way to deal with it
>>
File: 1405765856572.jpg (59KB, 441x539px) Image search: [Google]
1405765856572.jpg
59KB, 441x539px
He is 100% correct about the Serpent Archons.
>>
>>19445770
Not blood exactly. Adrenochrome.
Also dont believe the google shit, they are all talking about synthetic adrenochrome.
Real Adrenochrome loses it potency in a very very small timeframe. The more adrenaline is produced due to fear of death and pain, the more adrenochrome builds up.

Thats what they are after.
>>
I went to Davids Brisbane show last year; went for 12 hours. Loved every single bit of it. He was a very humble and genuine man. I don't think he is a conman; he just may be a little strange.
>>
>>19448637
What I want to know is why the establishment/illuminati practice these evil acts, in apparently disproportionate numbers relative to the general population. Ie in the genenal public 1 out of 100,000 is a peado yet in these 'circles' he's suggesting that its much more prevelant and also systematic - covering each other's backs etc. Using power mechanism's to get away with ritual abuse etc. He stresses - not all of them but significant numbers.
>>
You will never know with certainty that you're NOT David Icke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.