[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Control of the Hoi Polloi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0166.png (67KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.png
67KB, 1136x640px
What are some lies that are told to the masses in order to control them?
>>
go back to 8 c h

nobody likes you

nobody cares

tell your night storys to someone else. MSM is not corrupt there is no hidden agenda. Everything is fine. Clinton is good, trump is bad. CNN did nothing wrong and you should actually go on the street and demonstrate against the system we hate.
>>
>>19444234
Which 'system' is that?
>>
>>19444225

The bad things in your life are the fault of the people lower on the totem pole, not the people at the top who control it.

The people at the top of the totem pole with the money and power earned it and deserve it.

We must suck up to the big strong daddy alpha people at the top of the totem pole and not anger them, so that they will give us some crumbs to live on.
>>
>>19444225
Right now the "white supremacist/fourth reich" meme seems to be taking hold, so there's that one.
>>
>>19444249
Are social 'classes' fixed and cannot be transcended by any individual, or is every thing in a constant state of flux?
>>
Materialism.
>>
>>19444251
What one? You mean promoting white supremacy or promoting the most idiotic members of the white race in order to prevent any serious movement of white supremacism taking place?
>>
File: 1473354043454.jpg (156KB, 614x627px) Image search: [Google]
1473354043454.jpg
156KB, 614x627px
>>19444234
The mass media is owned by only 6 corporations, being critical of their corruption isn't right wing. Its called not being an idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufacturing_Consent

Five filters of editorial bias[edit]
The propaganda model for the manufacture of public consent describes five editorially distorting filters, which are applied to the reporting of news in mass communications media:

Size, Ownership, and Profit Orientation: The dominant mass-media outlets are large companies operated for profit, and therefore they must cater to the financial interests of the owners, who are usually corporations and controlling investors. The size of a media company is a consequence of the investment capital required for the mass-communications technology required to reach a mass audience of viewers, listeners, and readers.

The Advertising License to Do Business: Since the majority of the revenue of major media outlets derives from advertising (not from sales or subscriptions), advertisers have acquired a "de facto licensing authority".[4] Media outlets are not commercially viable without the support of advertisers. News media must therefore cater to the political prejudices and economic desires of their advertisers. This has weakened the working class press, for example, and also helps explain the attrition in the number of newspapers.
>>
File: HuffingtonBrainScience.jpg (52KB, 931x583px) Image search: [Google]
HuffingtonBrainScience.jpg
52KB, 931x583px
>>
>>19444268
Sourcing Mass Media News: Herman and Chomsky argue that “the large bureaucracies of the powerful subsidize the mass media, and gain special access [to the news], by their contribution to reducing the media’s costs of acquiring [...] and producing, news. The large entities that provide this subsidy become 'routine' news sources and have privileged access to the gates. Non-routine sources must struggle for access, and may be ignored by the arbitrary decision of the gatekeepers.”[5]

Flak and the Enforcers: "Flak" refers to negative responses to a media statement or program (e.g. letters, complaints, lawsuits, or legislative actions). Flak can be expensive to the media, either due to loss of advertising revenue, or due to the costs of legal defense or defense of the media outlet's public image. Flak can be organized by powerful, private influence groups (e.g. think tanks). The prospect of eliciting flak can be a deterrent to the reporting of certain kinds of facts or opinions.[5]

Anti-Communism: This was included as a filter in the original 1988 edition of the book, but Chomsky argues that since the end of the Cold War (1945–91) anticommunism was replaced by the "War on Terror" as the major social control mechanism.[6]
>>
File: dark-media.jpg (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
dark-media.jpg
167KB, 800x800px
>>
>>19444269
Completely contradictory?
>>
That thing that happened in charllotvell is a petty culture war. Identity politics.
Identity politics divides people of the same material conditions.
What the elite actually fear is that those commies and nazis would join forces and march to the rich side of town.

The media needs you fighting each other instead of the plutocrats that actually control everything.

You nazis failed because if you want to appeal to american nationalism you wave american flags, not german.
Retards.

And all of this is besides the point, richard spencer and his ilk is at worst controlled opposition and the least worst a con man who wants fame and money just like all the other race hustlers and political activists.
>>
>>19444272
Right but how does 'The War on Terror' as a social control mechanism actually control individual people on an average income for example? 'Ordinary people.'
>>
>>19444293
The organizer of unite the right is a Jewish former employee of CNN.
>>
>>19444268
lol didnt read, it i stimew for you to take off your tinfoil
>>
>>19444296
terrorism has allowed the government to have a reason to expand the surveillance state, justify torture, and endless war.
>>
>>19444297
So as a 'Jew' he seeks to subvert the white man's interests in order to further the 'Jews' power?
>>
>>19444249
Have the 'elite' always been the elite, ie certain bloodlines throughout history or is the 'elite' who ever happens to be in 0.1% at any given time? I guess it comes down to 'who was right Karl Marx or Adolf Hitler?'
>>
bubu baba

what a fucking kidz thread
>>
>>19444234
t. mainstream media
>>
>MSM is corrupt
so what? Why should i care? I have a live, work and family. There is way more stuff in my live i have to care for. And if there is something worth to care for outside my live, than it would be stuff that isn't coined on a fucking neo-nazi conspiracy nutshell from a fucking image board. There are kids starffing in africa. A president in america who wants ww3 and russia who hacked america. These things are important.

grow up X users
>>
i want pol to leave

give me vampire threads

stop with this retard conspiracy tinfoil shit
>>
>>19444342
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
everyone

stop posting in this thread

nobody needs more trash, we simply stop and let it die down. From this post on, no new post should be made.
>>
>>19444265
Equating the desire to preserve your own people and retain control of your own country with wanting to kill everyone else and rule the world.
>>
The medium you're reading this on right now has become their greatest tool.
>>
>>19444376
Is the endless butthurt and calls to censor the internet all an act then?
>>
>>19444384
Banning "bad" things paves the way to pre-approval to control the flow of information.
>>
>>19444376
And who are 'they' and how numerous are they? 50 people? 500 people? All races? One specific race?
>>
>>19444392
But you say the internet as it exists now is their greatest tool.
>>
Oh look, the paid shill trolls immediately come out.
>>
I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help . . . no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks . . .
Don't touch that dial

Well, I am the slime from your video
Oozin' along on your livin' room floor

I am the slime from your video
Can't stop the slime, people, lookit me go

Oozin' along on your livin' room floor

Can't stop the slime, people, lookit me go
>>
>>19444265
what the fuck is "white supremacy". if anyone takes anything they see on /pol/ seriously they should kill themselves for the gullible fools that they are.
>>
>>19444406
'Your mind is totally controlled.' What about individual's who don't watch Television or use the Internet?
>>
>>19444394
>they
goons, somethingawfule, shills, pr shills, journo peep's, journos itself, agenda driven sheeples, antifa, paid protester, cia, weird tiwtter, discord groups, skype cabals,

and so on.

>Did you live under a rock? Read up the gamer gate happenings to get at least a littl eunderstanding on how the mechanism of social internet works.
>>
>>19444418
It's a buzzword. Very few people actually want whites to rule the world. The Africans can have Africa. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>19444418
>anything they see on /pol/ seriously
correct! Only believe what media tells you, do never ever verify anything. I know, pol is only believing stuff they can fact-check and verify but in times like this it is better just to listen what media says and simply believe it!
>>
>>19444234
this, but wear a badge with your name, address, and SSN, so that people uhh...know you legitimately care about the cause and are not some paid shill

and don't wear sunglasses in your social media profile pictures, because they fuck up the facial recognition
>>
kek
e
k
>>
>>19444422
too few to make a difference, but they probably lead healthier lives than most
tablets will soon become mandatory school equipment and children will get exposed to the internet earlier than before
>>
>>19444418
The idea that people with White Skin/certain shaped heads/eye color/Anglo-Saxondom/Celts/Northern European's/Aryan's are distinct, unique and superior to other 'human beings' such as gypsies/Jews/Slavs/African's/Asian's and therefore have a duty to remain distinct and also to subdue and if necessary destroy any 'outsider' who could pose a threat to 'Aryan Supremacy' regardless of the fact if these beliefs have any foundation in science. As it happens most 'White Supremacists' who are given media coverage are usually very stupid and/or deeply corrupt characters who have almost no chance of attaining any kind of power. Unless you count Donald Trump as one of those people. I don't.
>>
>>19444430
>The Africans can have Africa. No one gives a shit.
lol you obviously never went to college or have ever been smart enough to study 20th thru 21st century global history, but fyi the only reason NEETs like you can shitpost is because all of the foreign intervention/destabilization in Africa that's done to ensure that democratically elected African gov'ts either A.) cannot exist or B.) can only exist in such a weakened state that they can't protect/utilize/monetize the natural resources that the every computer-based industry (i.e. cars, phones, parking meters) are 100% dependent upon

tl;dr read a book or kill yourself you stupid fuck
>>
>>19444457
Politicians aren't human. I'm talking about real people.
>>
>>19444437
if you don't think the retards on /pol/ are being played for fools then sir I have a bridge to sell you
>>
>>19444544
go on
>>
>>19444282

yes it's to fill your head with as much cognotive dissonance as possible, when this happens you are rendered incapable of independant and rational thought and you have to rely on the establishment to think for you and tell you whats up.
>>
>>19444568
Or you could switch off the TV/Internet.
>>
>>19444568
And HuffPost is meant to be one of the more 'intellectual' sources of media.
>>
>>19444544
They discovered the right path, and then they got shilled to hell and back and sent in totally the wrong direction. There's a lot of truth to a lot of what you read on /pol/, but take it all with a grain of salt.
>>
>>19444559
well sir it's a fantastic bridge, constructed in 1965, approximately 300m and built to last. price is negotiable
>>
>>19444578
am I really the only one that can see /pol/ is just the white version of Black Lives Matter?
>>
>>19444275
Or they are just lazy fuckers churning out mindless junk to meet deadlines
>>
>>19444689
so you have nothing, just shittalking here heh?
>>
>>19444715
kill yourself newfag
>>
>>19444269
>The Huffington Press is full of shit
>Somehow we're supposed to be surprised by this
>>
>>19444225
The market.
>>
>>19444225
here is a microscopic view within the gaming industry, it gives a good inside and as wikileaks founder said; now go all the way up.

if you read the happenings from gg you get the knowledge on how the msm works. After this you will sstart to notice more and more pattern within the big player news outlets, cnn, bbc, guardian and what not. So, take your time and read a little bit about gg and their happenings.

http://thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Timeline/Full

this is not a fairytale, it is all verify and based on facts:
deepfreeze.it
>>
>>19444756
no you kill yourself, I've been around long enough to see that the people who feed BLM/Antifa/etc. also feed /pol/ you fucking brainlet
>>
>>19444715
In a sense, but there's a need for such a thing. Preferably without the rioting and thuggery of BLM though.
>>
>>19444864
>BLM
that was a manufactured meme which got blown out of porportion by the media on purpose. All the sheeples just followed this retard meme. The same people who did this are also shilling on pol some rotten OP's
>>
>>19444877
>no one really cares about civil rights it's just a meme

yeah fuck off /pol/shit
>>
>>19444880
>civil rights
>blm
doesn't fit. I still think HLM is better (human live matters)
>>
>>19444875
Yeah but that's literally impossible because it's all divide and conquer strategy that appeals to people's emotions. Seriously I guarantee the people who manipulate everyone thought "Wow people really are fucking stupid, they'll believe anything if it sounds convincing and confirms their bias. D-do you think we can convince them the earth is flat?" "Holy shit I bet we could.."
>>
>>19444578
Welcome to /x/, where we at least understand that no amount of information means anything unless you can contextualize it. You should fit right in.
>>
>>19444889
White people need to learn to see themselves as a distinct group and stand up for their own interests again, or the world is going to become a very bad place for them in the coming decades. It would nice if we could do that without edgelords raising their swasticas at every opportunity, and thugs using it all as an excuse for a punchup. You can "muh PR" me all you like, but we gain nothing and risk a lot by acting like morons, and if it doesn't help, why do it?
>>
>>19444908
Did you not catch on that I don't fall for shit like that? Spare me your brown boogeyman.
>>
>>19444908
The only problem you're dealing with is polarization. You sound like a moderate altrighter, while the term "altright" itself was created to make your entire class of beliefs seem extremist. /pol/ is mostly leftist/liberal altrighters, or armchair politicians. It's not the beliefs that matter, but how you go about achieving that world you want.
>>
>>19444852
Yes it all seems very very messed up.
>>
>>19444225
LEGGO!
>>
File: nice-doll.jpg (37KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
nice-doll.jpg
37KB, 564x428px
>>19444916
Boogeymen aren't real.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.