[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/omg/ - Occultism and Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 93

File: plat.jpg (94KB, 416x598px) Image search: [Google]
plat.jpg
94KB, 416x598px
Library link: https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

/sum/ pastebin: http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW
>>
File: Wong.png (245KB, 467x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wong.png
245KB, 467x267px
Archives of recent /omg/ here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n98ccw8vzt0o5ss/AACFJArgdukvMnxJyz3wmvkLa?dl=0
>>
Can somebody introduce me or recommend me a good book on the similarities between gnosticism and kabbalah?
>>
>>19444036
http://www.newkabbalah.com/newkabbalah.html

Might be a good start?
>>
>>19444111
These small explanations always make me reject Kabbalah, because it comes off to me as demiurgical, but I guess I'm the silly one here for looking into Kabbalah being a sethian gnostic.
>>
>>19444133
Right. So in other words, one can only achieve gnosis if the fulfillment of Jewish prophecy occurs while adhering to Kabbalistic doctrines.
>>
>>19444170
>triggered
>>
i dont know the exact trip of the person who i was speaking to about enochian.

i would like to ask if you read this what do you believe the enochian keys are for, why did the angels give them to Dee, what was dee asked to do with them?

i didnt have a chancd to reply.
>>
Daily reminder that non-dualistic thought is a mental disorder.
>>
can those books from the mega library be read on a kindle? if yes how
>>
>>19444572
dude, jesus fucking christ.

Connect the kindle and then just copy-paste the PDF file into one of the folders (there's usually only one folder). There's usually no need to convert the PDFs, but that depends on your kindle.
>>
>>19444562
until the mind soul spirit and body achieves oneness?
>>
>>19444588
this can be a nightmare just fyi I've had some seriously unpleasant experiences reading PDFs on kindle. They apparently deliberately chose not to support the functionality, to box people into buying the ePubs. I remember when I was a wee bonny lad squinting at tiny, barely legible PDF of Chicken Qabbalah. It was traumatizingly difficult to read lmao.

Long story short buy a small tablet instead
>>
Looking to what its going on in the world and latelly in America... Do you think that the political views are related in any means to occultism? Not necessarily conspirations, but more like gods, demons or angels taking action inthe geopolitics? I wonder if they even support any ideals or what not.
>>
>>19444562
>advocating for dualism unironically
here we go
>>
>>19444874

Black Easterr
>>
>>19444557
I think the guy you are talking about is Satyr, look up in 4plebs.org
>>
>>19444874
Religion and philosophy are the core of politics. Looking at the specifics is useless, look at who is fighting what.
>>
>>19444557

To say the keys open 49 gates is true, after a fashion, but it's a statement that conceals far more than it reveals. 18 keys open various aspects of the Great Table. 30 open the Aethyrs and one secret key sets the whole thing in motion. Obviously, the operation of the 1st key and that of the 1st aethyr are so far apart that they might as well be in different categories -- wch they usually are.

More generally, Enochian is basically a toolkit for the Enochian spiritis and those who work with/for them.
>>
File: BG 1.jpg (57KB, 622x951px) Image search: [Google]
BG 1.jpg
57KB, 622x951px
bump
>>
>>19444886
Well, I guess the rampant loxism and racism agaisnt common white people has his occult/esoteric background. I mean, the "white devil" bullshit. A bullshit because whites are being accused of things (slavery, racism, wars, colonization, etcetera) that all peoples have commited in this world.
>>
>>19444962

i am not saying the first aethyr, i am referencing thr first gate opened by the chanting of the first of the 18, because this is where the spirit corresponds as this is where i've found it.

and do the keys have other aspects? yes, but i was not currently speaking of them. but of them in this aspect. is this understandable?

i hope this clears up any confusion, would you be interested in the evocation of this same spirit, Borabma?
>>
>>19445146
This is what confirmation bias looks and sounds like. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>19445249
t. brown person who thinks he's a victim but is not
>>
>>19445249
>You have no clue what you're talking about.
I would like to hear the opinion of someone that knows what they are talking about.

Please educate me.
>>
>>19445235
>i hope this clears up any confusion, would you be interested in the evocation of this same spirit, Borabma?

Not really. It's likely idiosyncratic.

The 1st Key acts like an eraser. I wouldn't associate any spirit with it.
>>
>>19445298

i've given it to a couple of magicians before, i say give it a shot at worst nothing happens at best maybe the first key is more than just an eraser to you now.

in my system i see the first key as being "the voice of the voice" the Ideal magical chant or mantra, in that sense its invoking pure logos and therefore pure magician. which can and does work to erase most things. the star ruby is an example of something which ultimately invokes chokmah but also banishes.

it will be Fun!
>>
>>19444025
Tell me about healing spells
>>
>>19445387
>in my system

Okay.

Did you know that the 1st key isn't actually the first?
>>
>>19445400
You have to reign in DPS to watch CC and not pull aggro off the tank so you don't dump all your mana.
>>
>>19445429
I'm serious. Even reiki healing works
>>
File: IMG_9463.jpg (14KB, 193x132px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9463.jpg
14KB, 193x132px
>>19445437
>>
>>19445540
Thank you
>>
>>19445550
Ydubz. Hope whatever it is turns out ok
>>
File: 1501687157275.jpg (317KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501687157275.jpg
317KB, 1500x1500px
Got any digimancy to imbue or enchant a sound recording?
>>
What you wizards think about the organic portal theory? Half the population are stealth sociopaths or people are just naturally cunts anyway?
>>
Can anyone teach me to shoot a fireball out of my hand? Or just rainbows. Anything?
>>
>>19445290
>I would like to hear the opinion of someone that knows what they are talking about.

I honestly want to know their opinion, but they never says it. Only vague responses, or explicit racist bullshit that they dont consider racism for some weird reason (I don't think the anon is like that, tbqh). When I read that some people want to replace my family or me just because im a white devil, I can feel their hate and it doesnt feels good. Its unfair. Racism is for idiots.
>>
>>19445796
If that's more NPC shit then fuck off with your solipsistic narcissism.

>>19445935
>shoot a fireball
Players Handbook.
Spell index.
"F" for fireball or 3 for third level, depending on edition and layout.

>>19445672
See either of my books on occult music in the AA philosophy folder.
>>
>>19445965
>When I read that some people want to replace my family or me just because im a white devil
Just imagine, for a brief moment, what it's like being told, to your face, that you're a subhuman shitskin unfit for life and should be exterminated so get in the oven RIGHT THIS SECOND FREE HELICOPTER RIDES RACE WAR NOW GAS THE HEEBS.

Then again I've never heard a 'white relocation' sentiment from anyone other than delusional tankie revisionists. If that gripe is a cover for demographic shift, then the Ethnonationlalists would carry a lot more water if they fundraised to start building community solidarity, volunteer programs, libraries, community centers, and actually put their ideas into praxis rather than waving around yard decorations in white polo shirts like their youth pastor's casual friday best.
>>
Happy evening Resh.

I bought some wizard boots for doing fucked up shit far afield and I can't recommend them enough. I'm curious about the interstice of holy vestiments and aesthesis.
>>
>>19446037
>wizard boots
???
I-I want wyzrd booties.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_201745351.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_201745351.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>19446049
The iron rangers are realllllllllly fucking close to the ideal. I'd prefer more heel and a tighter, more Victorian profile, but damn if they don't come in wide and do the job.
>>
>>19446057
I'll keep that in mind, been looking for a thinner replacement for these redwings.
>>
>>19446024
>>19446024
I agree with your post.
Funny that 20 seconds before your post I posted this thread in /pol/ (which no one respond, maybe for my shitty English)
>>>/pol/137649120
Maybe Im too naive for this stuff dunno.

I feel like Im derailing this thread and I don't want that, sorry.
>>
>>19446062
The insole and outsole are perfect, you can feel what you're stepping on without caring and it shapes perfectly to your foot after a few weeks. The upper is stiff as all shit and makes you work for that perfect feel and fit. I could go another half size down from the size down I already went, but I have a wide ass foot from walking the earth. No support, no lining, no bullshit. Just get the vibram sole, I think they're switching the whole line over to it next year.
>>
>>19446065
You know what's cool anon?

The left nationalism of the Basques.
The neosocalist Rojava federation.
First generation Brazilian integralism.
>>
>>19446082
>Brazilian integralism

There is no ideology that held greater promise for humanity than Fascism. It's a pity that mankind totally fucked it up
>>
>>19446091
It throws the baby out with the bathwater and I'm the baby, I'm good on that.
>>
>>19446024
>Just imagine, for a brief moment, what it's like being told, to your face, that you're a subhuman shitskin unfit for life and should be exterminated so get in the oven
Imagine for a brief moment that none of those things have ever actually happened to you.

>Then again I've never heard a 'white relocation'
Aztlan? Reconquista?
>>
>>19446082
Do you still like Franco?
And why basque nationalism?
>>
>>19446091
I find it hard to disagree with this sentiment.

Il Duce should have man'd the fuck up and founded a THIRD BLOC, sorta like how the ideology was supposed to be a THIRD WAY.

The original iteration of Integralism was based (not the watered down reactionary coups that followed); it's funny the people crying hardest about me being a commie must have missed the part where I have a copy of Codex Fascismo with extensive liner notes.

But /pol/nigs don't give a single solitary watery shit about national strength or functional governance, they only care about lashing out like ignorant children.
>>
>>19446110
I just wish there were another José Antonio Primo de Rivera and Ramiro Ledesma (even if I cringe with their hard catholicism)
>>
>>19446110
The only thing worse than a commie moron, is a fascist asshole.
>>
>>19446108
>Franco
Franco was a traitor to Falangism, anon. He fucked the other Syndicalists, the Basques, a few others, so fuck 'im.

That said in terms of raw repressive power I can think of American presidents with less direct blood on their hands so I find it hard to really bitch about Franco too hard.
>>
>>19446120
>Franco was a traitor to Falangism,
I agree. It seems we have similar views.
>>
>>19446110
Unless the planet is cleansed by horrific conflict any sort of revolutionary action outside of the acceptable western Overton window has to reconcile with an inconceivably powerful international aristocracy, only marginally contained by national borders. I fear humanity faces hundreds of years of mental slavery.
>>19446119
>t.lib
>>
>>19446114
Eh, it comes with that particular flavor of ethnosocial history. That's another point in favor of the Basques who have a light streak of political awareness of their folk-magic roots.

That's also another point in favor of original iteration Integralism which was actively trying to bring the indigenous population into the fold to establish a truly unique national identity and a functioning egregore of Ethnos.

The fuck even is 'white' nationalism? I must have missed "white" on the map.

>>19446119
>mfw I don't care

>>19446098
>mfw that's the reason I stopped getting a tan when I lived in Kentucky
>mfw you get baited by postirony
>>
>>19444025
Does anyone here have resources on Christian occultism?
>>
>>19446143
>horrific conflict any sort of revolutionary action outside of the acceptable western Overton window
Why do you think I found Posadist memeing so appealing? "Fortean Marixism" is a fun theoretical framework.

I dunno if I agree to a reconciliation with aristocracy but I do agree we need to figure out how to navigate a globally linked governance economy; the cat cannot go BACK in the bag no matter what the reactionaries foot-stamp about, which is what makes me nominally sympathetic with the theories of accelerationists like Land.

There's GOOD SHIT in the rad-right, it's just that the vast majority of Amerishits/polkiddos can't stop screaming about "muh nigs" long enough to find it and apply it.
>>
File: C5tzZ4KU4AAQyJS.jpg (80KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
C5tzZ4KU4AAQyJS.jpg
80KB, 800x533px
>>19446157
Gnostic folder.
Kabbalah folder.

>>19446166
>>19446143
You know what we fucking need?
More Temple/Palace Economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_economy
>>
File: 1437857467283.png (106KB, 318x444px) Image search: [Google]
1437857467283.png
106KB, 318x444px
>>19446166
>>19446170
You know what we need? Whatever some of us agree to until we get bored and move on to something more favorable.
>>
>>19446145
>The fuck even is 'white' nationalism?
More counter productive bullshit foisted upon society?

>mfw that's the reason I stopped getting a tan when I lived in Kentucky
Oh you poor thing! You totally know whats it's like being rounded up and thrown into a concentration camp. I wonder how all those black and hispanic people manage to lead normal lives in such a despotic wasteland?

Maybe you should have asked them what their secret was.

>mfw you get baited by postirony
MFW hiding behind memes and buzzwords.
>>
>>19446166
>the cat cannot go BACK in the bag no matter what the reactionaries foot-stamp about
which cat are we talking about here?
>>
File: ELP.jpg (12KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
ELP.jpg
12KB, 300x237px
>>19445984
>>19445672
Thanks mate for keeping it fresh.
>>
>>19446207
Globalism.
I mean I dunno maybe a supermassive solar storm, but then we're right back to "waiting on conditions" in terms of hard resets.

>>19446213
The Zorn edited book is better, of the two.
https://soundcloud.com/smokewaymoreweedthanaguyinla/death-grips-x-ministry-nwo-houdini
>>
>>19446218
You have the total environmental collapse half the occultosphere and most scientists predict coming within the next 50 years.
>>
>>19446226
Unless the ability of already existing electronics to carry electricity is compromised, a shattered environment is still an interconnected one.
>>
File: IMG_20170815_212120619.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_212120619.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19446235
The ocean is dying.
>>
>>19446244
I know.

I'm not sure how this changes anything I said without persistent anoxic events causing toxic atmospheric conditions, which something like twice predicted Ph and oxygenation shift.
>>
>>19446250
There will be no interconnection in the coming scarcity, unless you count raiding the next village for everything of value, killing the men and children and taking all the pretty women.
>>
>>19446276
Somehow I have a hard time buying a technological degeneration beyond say 1875 in terms of a hard reset.

Anything more would require a destruction of knowledge bases never before seen on Earth.
>>
>>19446307
It depends how bad the coming scarcity is. You're looking at a situation that could maybe support a city-state on a good harvest. The technology may be there but it serves no purpose if resources are limited. One bad generation early on and you have Mad Max.

My gut leans towards a soft apocalypse, but there will be hard times before that comes to pass.
>>
>>19446330
Why do you think these digital libraries are so important?

If you're not also making hardcopies of smelting manuals and engineering texts and shit like Poor Man's James Bond then you're a passive threat to humanity's survival.
>>
>>19446337
My line is done, I'm just riding it out and making a quiet exit in the woods. I got no horse in this race unless I suddenly start to like the smell of pussy.
>>
>>19446337
I personally wouldn't put any stakes in K.Dotcom though I've been toying with the idea of making a copy of the Temple. (not that you don't have a Plan B)
>>
>>19446364
The people who actually survive in collapse situations are people who are willing to work with others. No matter how pleasant you may find solitude its pretty important to find a Shit Hitting the Fan crew
>>
>>19446405
History is REPLETE with five acre plots tended in relative isolation.
>>
>>19446421
How many of those people depended on greater economic and social connections like mutual exchange though? There's nothing wrong with being a hermit but in a collapse scenario you're going to need, at the very least, protection from hostile organized groups
>>
Apropos of nothing it's VERY interesting where you find instances of tradcraft in the art record.
>>
Does anyone know of a good source for occult audio books? Google isn't turning up much.
>>
File: 1458852419694.jpg (433KB, 1928x2832px) Image search: [Google]
1458852419694.jpg
433KB, 1928x2832px
>>19446437
>and so on
>>
>>19446405
Survival wasn't the plan. Nothing to pass on. Fun as it would be, the current cycle burned me pretty bad and none of that atavistic longing and primal drive does it for me.
>>
>>19446218
>>19446226
we could also simply run out of oil before finding viable replacements. no transportation = no globalized world.
also, if we do drop to industrial-revolution levels of technology for whatever reason, keep in mind that we will not have access to the tremendous amounts of cheap and easy coal and oil that made possible the incredible rate of technological progress of those centuries. all the easily-gotten coal and oil has long since been dug out and burned up; what remains is much, much, much more difficult to get to without modern technology.
we got to where we are today by going from one stepping stone to the next, but many of those stones are now gone. should we fall off have to start from some previous stone, we might need to find a new path to get back here, if getting back is even possible.
>>
>>19446447
Sorry mate.

I think the old /fringe/ library had a shitload of A/V content which is what made it so large but it was mostly new age garbàge anyhow.
>>
File: 3099.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3099.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
>>19446463
So you're implying my whalepunk wet-dream may never come to fruition?
>>
>>19446470
Fuck, thanks anyhow
>>
>>19446463
>we could also simply run out of oil before finding viable replacements. no transportation = no globalized world.
Globalization was more or less accomplished before the industrial rev., mate.

>keep in mind that we will not have access to the tremendous amounts of cheap and easy coal and oil
1) Scale.
2) Where money and production actually SURVIVE, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4

At a certain level I'm skeptical of peak oil theories. There's limited supply, zero doubt, but but demand resets when we're back to ceramic and wood for basic shit.

>new paths
See my vid, plus a few other ONE NEAT TRICKs.
>>
>>19446481
>Eef ze seaz were to die, man would be driven back by ze stench
In short, no.
>>
>>19446456
>the current cycle burned me pretty bad

feels

>>19446443
this picture is lit
>>
>>19446509
>>
File: 1438330048567.jpg (63KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1438330048567.jpg
63KB, 600x502px
>>19446509
I just need to find new meaning far outside of basal human nature and build a life around that. Capitalizing on basal human nature is pretty appealing right now.
>>
https://hyperallergic.com/269477/secret-skulls-found-in-a-victorian-painting-of-a-16th-century-magician/
>>
>>19446534
Since creation is a hypostasis of God, as the Sufis say, one should look for beauty in it, as manifestations of the divine. There is no sharp disjunction between God and creation, because of the intermediary Word and the Forms. Plotinus' concept of "concentric rings of emanation" sums it up. We must totally trust God and his wisdom: that the value of his uttering the Word—his becoming self-aware (Anokhi—)—more than offsets the unavoidable fall engendered by it (as God explained to me last November: the pain—ordeal—of this separation and fall and forgetfulness and alienation is more than offset by the positive gain sought for); thus the uttering of the Word is to be regarded as a good event, and each level thereafter as ultimately good—which fits in with my ecstasy in finding him again, and begging to be kept away a little longer, a sort of paradox of mystical ecstatic love.
>>
File: philip_k_dick.jpg (38KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
philip_k_dick.jpg
38KB, 340x340px
>>19446877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3pdDKCIV7Y
>>
I've read alot about alot of things, but my concern is where do I find a book with a legit representation of necromancy? I don't want to read an explanation on why it's reasonable or not. I want rituals and thought processes. Images and runes. Possibly even reanimation. Does anyone know where I can find a legit book to read about it?
>>
>>19446919
Forbidden Rites in the Grimoires folder.
>>
>>19446925

Thanks, my dude.
>>
>>19446947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_boxwood_miniature#/media/File:Prayer_Bead_in_the_Form_of_a_Skull.jpg
>>
>>19446925
Good starting point or trash?

https://terebess.hu/english/HathaYogaPradipika2.pdf
>>
>>19445429
Hahahahaha
>>
>>19444572
>>19444747

You have to jailbreak your Kindle and install Koreader. Then you can reflow the pdfs and read them normally.
>>
File: 1493999189540.jpg (26KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
1493999189540.jpg
26KB, 300x355px
The end isn't coming and I don't think it ever will. Galactic 'friends' whether psyops or not will never show up. Babes plug in before they're born. The mainstream kool aid tastes good to most. The only thing to question is how much money you'll make and the only promise is that you will somehow end up in paradise. War is manufactured and inevitable. All struggles are mind control problems. The only remaining question is what will we do from here..
>>
File: IMG 1.jpg (927KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 1.jpg
927KB, 3840x2160px
I was wondering if an informed individual could point me in the right literary direction in order to comprehend the following phenomenon.

In my near vicinity there is a recluse lady that has adorned the branches of her backyard tree with various skulls and bones of different herbivores and carnivores. For context, she lives opposite a prominent church, it furthermore being the department of theology's headquarters in the region.

My guess would be its related to magic concerning the dead, however could it potentially be Luciferian or along the field of demonology? Might be Hoodoo, but the chance for that is remote.

Here is what I have of texts related to the dead: https://mega.nz/#F!cpMETT6A!J-eUy-JYU5qduho7Qkhytw
>>
File: IMG 2.jpg (900KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 2.jpg
900KB, 3840x2160px
>>19447430
Second picture, second tree
>>
>>19444025
>Question about problem solving:
While I was working with weekly practice I noticed purple energy that interfered with my practice. It was just hindrance and denied me to do stuff properly. Anomaly was clearly visible surrounding the object I was working with. Like aura one would say.
Personally I use following energies: Blue for protection, green for healing, black and white for other purposes. I sometimes mix these on depending wanted results.

Purple doesn't in a sense belong to my repertoire of tools. I was quite surprised by this new energy. I had to stop my work since it obviously would not yield results.

Later on this demon looking creature manifest and wanted my attention. Aura consists of white flame and body was pitch black. Eyes purple. Behavior was clearly aggressive. It feels part of me and I have hunch that I've seen different manifestations of this before.

Now to the problem solving:
Thing hinders my work and sometimes my social situations. Cannot banish it nor want to. Tried but merely suppressed it within. This aggressive energy it produces has vital role in my martial arts training. Without it i cannot endure pain or opponents agression. Along with these conditions how "can I come to terms with my inner demon"?

Any suggestion is appreciated. As tribute I try to help someone.
>>
>>19444025
desu
>>
>>19447430
Country?
My guess is necromancy or shamanism. Black magick either way. Bones are usually way to connect with afterlife or nature spirits.
Luciferian? No... I don't think so.

Why concerned? Do you think it's contagious?
>>
File: 123668.jpg (55KB, 288x475px) Image search: [Google]
123668.jpg
55KB, 288x475px
>>19444879
Black Easter is a Nebula Award-nominated fantasy novel by James Blish in which an arms dealer hires a black magician to unleash all the Demons of Hell on earth for a single day. It was first published in 1968.
what is your point?
>>
>>19447736
South Africa

I walk past it every day, so it was on my mind for a couple of months now. At first I thought it was a criminal deterrent, but it shows too much attention to detail. Usually people are content with "beware of snakes" signs.
I work on a family farm as well with a couple of small graveyards in the vicinity. Furthermore the farmhouse has been a sight for a gruesome murder in the 70's.

The latter in itself hasn't been cause for concern, however now that you bring up the possibility of contagion, might malicious rituals be transmitted to sites which can cause them to manifest further?

I'll look into black magick then, as a starting point.
>>
>>19447788
>South Africa
kek, you're fucked, south africa is full of satanists, mostly because the nogs are naturally inclined to violente and blood-letting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czcjU1w-c6k
>>
are there life creating rituals? if yes, what are the consequences of it?
>>
>>19444572

Onyx Boox N96 is the best kindle for pdfs I found. It'll cost you though.
>>
>>19447788
In that case its voodoo/voudou, hoodoo, local shamanism, satanic stuff (nothing to do with Lucifer) or mixed shit. Trees are usually considered as gateway's and bones strongly refers to afterlife. Whoever owns that site is probably communicating with spirits of dead and / or related deities.

No. It's not contagious unless you go fool around. The malicious stuff can be sensed if you trained yourself properly. Wrong interpretation is always a possibility and highly likely if you haven't dabbled with magick.

>>19447712
Any 1? Pardon me for incoherent text but I'm confusion.
>>
>>19447907
It depends... Necromancy and/or alchemy would be an answer to your question. Unfortunately I'm novice in these fields.

Though form's are bit easier bring to "life".

Elaborate the subject?
>>
File: winkwink.png (592KB, 926x742px) Image search: [Google]
winkwink.png
592KB, 926x742px
Anybody with experience on Enochian magic? Want to master the arts of the angels.

What are the consequences of this magic? I read it can trigger the end times...
>>
File: 13781.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
13781.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>19447907
>He doesn't even know how to create his own hairy ayy lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw_KV3c2x0
>>
>>19446170
Nice pic.

What happened to that Enochian thread?

Did I offend Erdo or something?

A central tendency in the Kurdish economy resembles historical magic: people are expected to break new ground in chemistry to gain advantages in producing goods. Sometimes those advances are not explicable in terms of extant science.

That kind of activity qualifies as a temple economy, if people are using the temple to practice math and rote memorization- rather than inventing corrupt dogma.
>>
File: download (15).png (188KB, 554x599px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).png
188KB, 554x599px
>>19444025
um so guys apparently there's word for it already it's funny haha but it's actually very similar see it's "magic" I know I wouldn't believe it first too haha so random without a k lmao it's such a funny word when you say it often but what do you guys think is it real I mean "magic" haha come on,,, lol really? lol
>>
File: 1502855695923.jpg (16KB, 216x226px) Image search: [Google]
1502855695923.jpg
16KB, 216x226px
>tried asking this in /div/
>muh tarot fuccbois

Anagrams.

Useful hidden meanings?
Mere coincidences?
Language dependent?
Subjective?
>>
What does /omg/ think of John Greer?
>>
>>19448725
He generates butthurt over nothing, I like him.
http://www.druidical-gd.org/ftt.html
>>
>>19446337
>If you're not also making hardcopies of smelting manuals and engineering texts

And kilns, brick clamps, &c, &c.

>>19447772
>what is your point?

More than just a novel, unfortunately.

>>19448026
>Anybody with experience on Enochian magic?

Extensive.

>What are the consequences of this magic?

The personal consequences can be quite dire, if you're unprepared or out of your depth,

>I read it can trigger the end times...

Hasn't so far, at least not on anything like a global scale.

>>19448169

You're utterly full of shit, w/r/t Kurds and PIE.
>>
>>19447788
The most direct reference can be found in the Santeria belief. That belief does not originate anywhere close to South Africa, though. I'd be hard press to say that's any sign of Lucifer beliefs or any sort of dabbling in demonology.

It's actually very likely it is related to some form of folk magic such as Hoodoo. The whole hanging dead parts from trees (or anything from a tree) is fairly common in African folk magic.
>>
>>19448763
>You're utterly full of shit, w/r/t Kurds and PIE

Do you want to talk about whether Izady is using the term 'Iranian' correctly when he writes about pre-aryan cultures?

Right now, it looks like you feel spite because you don't really have any reasons to support your point of view.

>hanging dead parts from trees (or anything from a tree) is fairly common in African folk magic.

That puts a much different perspective on issues of racial conflict in the American southeast.
>>
>>19448482
>what is art
What amazes me is that even though Da Vinci despised mankind he left a legacy behind for their entertainment, and dedicated his life to study that served the benefit of mankind. An enlightened soul indeed.
>>
>>19448866
>what is art
Yes, pictures are pretty.

Is there nothing to be gleaned from it?

>Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one
>Dictionary = Indicatory
>Schoolmaster = The classroom
>Listen = Silent
>etc.
>>
Is kundalini raising the new power word for "my magic doesn't work but I wanna sell a book"?
>>
>>19449006
>new

Wouldn't call it new
>>
>>19449010
Not exactly new, I agree, but everyone and their mother wants you to fucking raise the fucking kundalini.
>>
File: snek.jpg (29KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
29KB, 540x600px
>>19449014
your mother definitely wants me to raise the kundalini
>>
File: 9780615344751.jpg (19KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
9780615344751.jpg
19KB, 267x400px
>>19449010
Take this book for example.
Me: Oh hey? A book on Hecate? I might just buy it.
Author: Dude, kundalini, lmao.
>>
File: hecate2.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
hecate2.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
>>19449034

you're better off going to a crossroads and just sayin' hey
>>
>>19449006
?

>>19448866
>>19448937
That pic is from a movie, not Da Vinci.

>>19448835
Yes, given "proto-Iranian" is a phrase in-use to describe the rough (?...maybe, I don't read much Izady and he's a contemporarian, is he not?) timeframe and Renfrew describes the Shengavitian as in the Anatolian language family and decidedly not PIE, contributing greatly to the Kurdish language via transformation [/m/->/v/ or /w/], where all other Iranic (read: post PIE integration) languages PRESERVE the /m/ (according to the Kurdish Academy of Language).

Moreover, which proto Iranian cultures are we even talking about?
Cyrtian?
Kambojas?
Mittani (Hurrian speakers, no less)?

This isn't a homogeneous designation.

Also, never saw a citation/breakdown of proper Enochian and it's parallels to any historical or extant Kurdish dialect.
>>
>>19449034
>Jade Sol Luna
If that didn't raise red flags, I dunno what to tell you.

On the other hand, Greeks had a doctrine of Nadi channels (given they thought semen was cerebrospinal fluid), which was probably a near eastern invention before the PIE integrations which seeped east and west.
>>
>>19449098
>given they thought semen was cerebrospinal fluid

And just who's fault is that? Thales? Heraclitus?
>>
>>19449098
>Greeks had a doctrine of Nadi channels
I'm interested in the greek spiritual stuff actually, care to rec me a few reads?
>>
>>19449109
Probably one of like three dozen pre-PIE integration cultures. You can read further in "Roots of Tantra" via the SUNY Series in Tantric Studies, in the library, Eastern Folder, 'Beginners and Basics'.
>>
File: 9781594772351.jpg (30KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
9781594772351.jpg
30KB, 266x400px
Is Gareth Knight a good author?
>>
File: IMG_4655.gif (156KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4655.gif
156KB, 420x420px
>>19446024
You actually amused me. Thanks for that.
>>
>>19449124
>>19449119
That new Brill text on Dream Incubation.
Cult and Koinon
Cults of Demeter Eleusinia
Magic in the Ancient Greek World
Eleusinian-Bacchic Mysteries
Greek Sacred Law
Greek Magickal Papyri
Interpreting Early Hellenistic Religion
Initiation to the Mysteries of the Ancient World
Magical Techniques and Implements of the GMP
Mystic Cults in Magna Graecia
New Aspects of Religion in Ancient Athens
On Roman Religion
Religion in the Graeco Roman World
Star Myths and Rituals in Etruscan Rome
The Daimon in Hellenistic Astrology
Towards an Archaeology of Secrecy: Power, Paradox, and the Great Gods of Samothrace.
Votive Body Parts in Greek and Roman Religion
>>
What should I do to prepare myself for the impending doom?

What is best to read by Posadas?
>>
>>19449172
The Posadas corpus is actually small, and shitty.

Start writing essays on Fortean Marxism. We'll do an anthology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvhV9OAils
>>
File: dale.jpg (19KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
dale.jpg
19KB, 500x356px
in other news, J. wass compares SJWs to the Taliban on social media today
>>
>>19449177
Time to dig through some Fortean Times archives.
>>
>>19449193
>93

>Random Master Magician
"Hey you cunts are fucking up, do you realize how much damage the OTO prison ministry has caused?"
>EC
"That sounds like unfraternal behavior, bad report for you."

>Brother Jimbo
"Liberals need slaughtered and blacks who say 'stop killing us' are worse than the KKK, btw who wants to participate in armed insurrection against the Feds?"
>EC
"Lol, he's just opinionated, chill out everyone!"
And you're worried about MY extreme politics ;)
>>
>>19449205
>>19449193
>Jimbo Wasserman:
"The FAKE NEWS MEDIA is more dangerous than the Taliban!!!"

>Also Jimbo Wasserman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDMK_CUeP8
>>
When all this fake news stuff started I assumed they were targeting the UFO blogsphere of the internet.
>>
>>19449217
They are, it's an old Soviet tactic.

>"Hey guise circlejerk endlessly about UFO disclosure and deep fringe conspiracies while we laugh our asses off a stack of redacted reports but don't pay attention to any of those pagans, they're just silly :3 "
>>
>>19449205

I want to kill myself lol

>And you're worried about MY extreme politics ;)
well to be fair, absolutely no one is tryna start a cult with king fuckboy over there.
>>
>>19449201
I'd actually recommend starting with Fort's "Science of the Damned" if you've not read it, because reasons highlighted at about 1:36 in this video: >>19449177

This is a history of Marxist sectarianism.
The history of Dialectical philosophy has been a Dialectics of the Damned; neither Trot nor Tankie, neither Bolshie nor Menshie, neither Socialist nor Liberal, nor Communist nor Voluntarian, neither Fascist nor Democratic.

If, as Plato says, the metaphysics of the dialectic intends to raise the soul from chest-deep Orphic sludge, then the purpose of Dialectical Materialism is to lift the working classes from chest deep ideological sludge; all which fails to do this is not the product of the intent of the Marxist Dialectic, which is why it drives me up the FUCKING WALL when group X takes credit for group Y's efforts, as has been seen clearly over the weekend.
>>
>>19448835
>Right now, it looks like you feel spite

And don't try your mind-reading act on me. Makes you look stupid.

>>19449089
>Moreover, which proto Iranian cultures are we even talking about?

Something on the eastern steppes, likely as not.

In my world, Proto-Indo-Iranian expanded out of what is now northern Afghanistan, somewhere around the BMAC horizon.
>>
>>19444025
I know the /omg/ is bigger than its trips but whats happened to some of them?

Priestes Sevenleaf?
Bloodmoon?
Tobias?
Sevis?
OG?

Did they just drop their trips or take on different names?
Did they just stop coming?

Just doesnt seem like /omg/ without them, you know?
>>
>>19449260
>it drives me up the FUCKING WALL
dude that's not the way to moksha. take a chill pill loser
>>
>>19444025
Can the experts at /omg/ help?

>>19448290

Just summon/use a thoughtform/tulpa right?
>>
>>19449205
Jimmy sounds based aaf. Actually makes me like the O.T.O.

He's not a jew though, is he?
>>
File: zizektimeline.jpg (49KB, 567x825px) Image search: [Google]
zizektimeline.jpg
49KB, 567x825px
>>19449260
>If, as Plato says, the metaphysics of the dialectic intends to raise the soul from chest-deep Orphic sludge, then the purpose of Dialectical Materialism is to lift the working classes from chest deep ideological sludge; all which fails to do this is not the product of the intent of the Marxist Dialectic, which is why it drives me up the FUCKING WALL when group X takes credit for group Y's efforts, as has been seen clearly over the weekend.

>yfw
>>
>>19449365
>Priestes Sevenleaf?
Regularly out.

>Bloodmoon
Who?

>Tobias?
ITT shitting it up as per usual.

>Sevis
Dunno, think i've seen 'em in /div/ in the last couple months.

>>19449372
If you can't figure out how to use the library to evoke Lovecraftian entities, I'm not gonna handhold you.

>>19449383
>more white trash wants to join the OTO
Joy.
Gonna have to pimp the library harder.
>>
>>19449393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
>>
>>19449395
>white trash
Yes, the same white trash that caused the death of your race and culture. Suck it.
>>
>>19449425
>Yes, the same white trash that caused the death of your race and culture. Suck it.

>not realizing that you, the white, is the global minority
>>
>>19449395
>Who?
They were called Bloodmoon leaf or digit-leaf, or something similar.

Seemed sort of wiccia-y which I know /omg/ generally frowns on but he/she didn't seem too bad.

>Regularly out.
As in in the thread?

>Dunno, think i've seen 'em in /div/ in the last couple months.
So he hasn't been on the /omg/for a few weeks/months?

OG was more of the type of trip that drops in for a few weeks, a month then disappears I guess. Good, guy was genuinely unpleasant, not a good trip.

Sorry for asking havent been on x for two/three months.

Also do the trips just change regularly, not being a trip use I don't know but I'm sure you and Palochan have different trip names, like an extra letter was added on or something, just strange when your used to the old one.
>>
>>19449429
>not realizing that the changing aeon will bring about an eternal Golden Age free of mud people
It can't be stopped.
>>
>>19449431
forgotimage
>>
File: John_Dee_Alive_Today.png (529KB, 379x613px) Image search: [Google]
John_Dee_Alive_Today.png
529KB, 379x613px
>>19449089
Proto-Iranian is a revisionism that I tolerate to a limited extent, because it creates a superposition where the Iranian government might be less likely to persecute fringe shi'ites. I need to do some more cartography, because that superposition might have already collapsed. Izady is originally known for writing field training manuals for army linguists, so historicity was not his prime concern.

>where all other

I think you mean 'whereas', because you are assimilating types of language remnant- without specifically referencing geography. Correct me if I have misinterpreted your words, but there was a predicate appositive lapsed.

The Kura culture is not likely a predecessor of Kurdish language- it is actually a sign that the term has not been applied early enough. There is a common tradition for Kurds to have some form of the ethnonym as a name. The attribution of the stem to Cyrus is probably Iranian nationalism occluding the lens of history via idolatry. There are dialects of Kurdish which solely import /m/, but they tend to be much older than spoken language.

So, you have Kurdish before and after PIE integration.

We're mostly excluding the Kambojas, because you can't really do radioisotope dating when the findings were discovered near a Soviet nuclear site.

Cyrtian is another permutation of the Kurdish stem, because people can attribute similar spellings to Cyrus. Parsimoniously, Mitanni are KHURrites. The designation can be homogeneous, if someone ignores the PIE hypothesis and use the KURD base instead.

When I did a computational analysis of Kurdish and Enochian, it was enough to get a job doing field work for UNESCO; but the Turkish government hated it enough to go around funding ISIS for Russia.

If you want to do something safer, but similarly strengthening the historiography of guys like John Dee, feel free to do a more extensive survey of the toponymy I have aforementioned.
>>
>>19449450
>>
>>19449365
Here I am!
>>
File: snapoutofit.png (636KB, 1280x1260px) Image search: [Google]
snapoutofit.png
636KB, 1280x1260px
>>19449365
sevenleaf is in the woods for some prolonged period of time, mentioned it a month or two ago

>>19449383

anon it's not too late to turn it around
>>
>>19449308
>And don't try your mind-reading act on me.

I was talking about the visual appearance of your sentence.

>Makes you look stupid.

Ditto, but I prefer to offer you constructive criticism- or change the topic: so you can save face either way!

>>19449395
>ITT shitting it up as per usual.

You were posting some kurdish stuff in the other thread. I presume that is a joking term of endearment based on the word shi'ite.
>>
>>19449456
>you are assimilating types of language remnant- without specifically referencing geography
I mean, I attempted to by including East and West tribes through a historically wide slice of timetrack in the face of your frankly vague use of "Aryan" when as Satyr points out we've got east west and north "Aryan" loci.

>We're mostly excluding the Kambojas, because you can't really do radioisotope dating when the findings were discovered near a Soviet nuclear site.
Yeah, because strata dating and dendrochronology, etc., are just so unreliable, right?

Then again, I dunno why I even reply to you as you've essentially admitted to saying anything to get the (You)'s which you furiously masturbate to.

>When I did a computational analysis of Kurdish and Enochian, it was enough to get a job doing field work for UNESCO; but the Turkish government hated it enough to go around funding ISIS for Russia.
Uhuh, I believe you. 11/10 larp mate.

Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO.
>>19449476
>so you can save face either way!
Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO.

Or, in lieu of this, since you've disparaged my professors for letting me submit, well, anything we've spoken about in the last X months, hit me with a supervisory contact/your academic credentials and if THEY can refute my Quimbanda findings or show me how your computational analysis has been of practical use in a UNESCO context, I'll fellate you on livestream for daring to question your erudition (warning: this too is sarcasm, since you seemed to think my previous offer of a PhD for proof of an Arab alchemical presence in precolombian Brazil was sincere).
>>
>>19446108
I think Ape is part black or something, he mentioned it in another thread but he does say he makes up biographical details to confuse anons and maybe he was just trolling the guy.
>>
>>19449513
I have never not been an eager commentator on the real actual historical papers of Spanish, Italian, and Brazilian Fascist bloc and Syndicalist politics.

It's just that only like me and one other dude on the whole damn website seem to have the knowledge base to talk about it.
>>
>>19446337
>If you're not also making hardcopies of smelting manuals and engineering texts and shit like Poor Man's James Bond then you're a passive threat to humanity's survival.
Whereas your occult library will end up saving/helping the planet???
>>
>>19449519
Nope.
But hardcopies of rare texts preserve the anthrohistorical record, and thereby act as a part of a global prophylactic against information collapse.
>>
>>19446337
just steal books from universities
>>
>>19449524
To wit:
The implication in Canticle for Leibowitz is that preservation of the true Abrahamic mysticism had to have the direct intervention of God into the post apoc wasteland.

Genius may well be a condition through which a person is led, drawing inspiration and insight from more sources than most people have casual contact with in two lifetimes.

It's not up to you or me to decide which metaphor is the tipping point for discovery.

Preserve it all; try to keep a dense, compact, and diverse library: "A jack of all trades but a master of none, still more useful than a master of one."
>>
>>19449458
nice meme

will Jeb! come around?
>>
>>19449549
The real High Comrade Jeb! doesn't live in memes.
High Comrade Jeb! lives in our hearts.
>>
>>19449544
Have you ever looked through the IAPSOP?

http://www.iapsop.com/
>>
>>19449563
>http://www.iapsop.com/
Fuck no I haven't they're a comparatively new project.
OH FUKKEN JOY:
http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-india-china-troops-in-high-altitude-clash-officials-2017-8
>>
>>19449461
>>19449472
Thanks!

I was just wondering, cause not seeing an/omg/without one of the regulars makes me uneasy, cant tick them off my omg trip bingo card!
>>
>>19449506
>I mean, I attempted

I was referencing someone else's usage?

>strata dating and dendrochronology, etc., are just so unreliable, right?

Yes: when you throw in petroleum exploration.

>Then again, I dunno why I even reply to you as you've essentially admitted to saying anything to get the (You)'s which you furiously masturbate to.

What did I say to give you that impression?

>Uhuh, I believe you. 11/10 larp mate.

You followed me enough to post some Kurdish stuff in the Enochian thread.

>Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO.

You must really enjoy my writing. I just bought a used textbook in metalorganic chemistry, and I have a control systems theory book to read, too. After that, I want to try explaining charms well enough for fringefolk to not get downtrodden for their belief. Then I will post to the character limit.

>Or, in lieu of this, since you've disparaged my professors for letting me submit, well, anything we've spoken about in the last X months

Your professors need to also talk to me as a primary source. Which of my words have you submitted, so far?

>hit me with a supervisory contact/your academic credentials

I don't have a supervisor, and my projects do not relate to this specific field. I'm more of a math/comp sci guy.

>THEY can refute my Quimbanda findings

There were just some minor interpretive errors.

>your computational analysis has been of practical use in a UNESCO context

The use was impractical for U.N. purposes, because a war started.

>I'll fellate you on livestream

I do not accept fellatio from my gender.

>question your erudition

You are welcome to free speech on 4chan.

>warning: this too is sarcasm, since you seemed to think my previous offer of a PhD for proof of an Arab alchemical presence in precolombian Brazil was sincere

I don't deserve a PhD for telling you about The Meadows of Gold, but I was pissed off because of how much discrimination I have withstood in my university system.
>>
>>19449517
>the knowledge base to talk about it.
Not cause its a niche subject?
>>
>>19449583
Stop dodging your assertions.
Post your findings on Enochian v. Kurdish.
>>
File: verdade_e_mentiras.jpg (33KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
verdade_e_mentiras.jpg
33KB, 600x430px
>>19449592
Given how eager retarded skinheads and tankies are to evoke the ghost of Mussolini, it really shouldn't be niche.
>>
>>19449601
Only if you believe my LARP.

Until then, I have reading to do.
>>
>a pseudo fascist that sort of knows something about dialectical materialism
the world must be ending
>>
File: divided for love's sake babalon.jpg (79KB, 720x916px) Image search: [Google]
divided for love's sake babalon.jpg
79KB, 720x916px
>>19449592
>I do not accept fellatio from my gender.

coward!!!!
>>
>>19449583
m8, just a word of advice. After a decade sucking off his professors, Ape is not a man to take seriously regarding anything outside of mainstream academia. That mixed with mild autism makes him useless outside of a classroom setting.

I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>19449627
stop larping you fucking faggot
>>
>>19449630
I don't thinkim the person you were meaning to reply to....

it doesn't make sense in reply to what I wrote unless your trolling
>>
>>19449627
>>19449601
>Stop dodging your assertions.
>Post your findings on Enochian v. Kurdish.

>>19449629
It ain't my fault the quasiliterates are too lazy to read Chalybäus and Hegel.

>>19449631
>he said to a gainfully employed administrator of cultural objects
>>
>>19449659
>Enochian
You've probably heard this a few times but wasn't Dee's assistant Kelly his medium/scryer a con-man?
Doesn't that sort of imply that its probably nonsense?
>>he said to a gainfully employed administrator of cultural objects
But you've admitting to making up stuff about yourself before, you could belying right now
So doesn't that make Enchonian a non-issue to get worked up over?
>>
>>19449712
>wasn't Dee's assistant Kelly his medium/scryer a con-man?
Not sure why those two are immediately conflated but Kelley was missing a good hunk of ear, which indicates a potential life of theft.

Their initial meeting was under circumstances related to the creation of projection powder, and whatever Kelley's preparation was it was interesting enough for K to get brought on in an advisory capacity.

The deeper historical reality is that Kelley was probably a Jew who thought it better to present himself as an ex con than a kike in the areas he'd been through prior to getting to UK and LIKELY had some sort of attachment to the court of Rudolph II.

>could
Yeah let's ignore the brief object walkthrough I did for /his/ when we were allowed there, I'm just a liar and Enochian is bullshit that you should definitely NOT study carefully and this thread is just a six year exercise in epistemological k-holes.
>>
>>19449742
there no reason to be funny, just cause Enchonian could be based off a lie.

I mean I doesn't affect your practise does it seeing as you don't use it.

Also as the omg has been banned from his I haven't seen your thread discussions about it also if you were banned from his considering what they let in maybe your dissertation wasn't that great to begin with although I would concede that his maybe aren't the best judges

Didn't Kelly get Dee into wife swapping cause the enchonian spirits told them to? Isnt that dodgy? Something like a con?

Didn't Kelly end up dying in prague trying to con the emperor with the philosophers stone or something? Fell out a tower trying to escape.

His history is sketchy and as he helped transcribe it before Dee moved onto another medium it isn't a stretch to say that Enchonians beginnings were murky/dodgy
>>
>>19449790
Can you name a single thing about the occult that isn't murky or dodgy? I'll wait.
>>
>>19449798
Lol, this, too.
>>
>>19449798
>occult
>lit: hidden.
>>
File: huge shoulders.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
huge shoulders.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>19449798
>>19449813
I'm not familiar with any other branch of magical language/system setup by an English astrologer who was tricked into wife swapping by a confidence man.

You seem better informed.

Oh wait Thelema was dodgy and Crowley seemed like he'd be up for wife swaps
>>
>>19449790
>Kelly get Dee into wife swapping
And? Are you that much of a prude?

>Didn't Kelly end up dying in prague trying to con the emperor with the philosophers stone or something
Surely this had NOTHING to do with his cover being blown as a spy for the British crown? Rudolph had talismans that seemed pre Enochian donated by the local Jewish population and Rudolph also funded Dee and Kelley for a significant chunk of their lives. Why was the turnabout after the exposure if the last decade had been a-ok?

>His history is sketchy and as he helped transcribe it before Dee moved onto another medium it isn't a stretch to say that Enchonians beginnings were murky/dodgy
I frankly see zero indication that Kelley was intelligent enough to produce the ciphers that were dictated to Dee.

>dissertation
?
I mean, I've broken down the ratio of academic texts in the library before; if people, janis/mods included, are too lazy to verify a 70ish percent academic content, it ain't my problem.
>>
>>19449813
After months of discussing witchcults with you and others, I've come to the conclusion that anything that isn't obvious bullshit is probably true enough.

>>19449836
Way to dodge the question.
>>
>>19449790
Spirits tell you to do all kinds of weird shit, especially regarding sex. The conscious control of the sexual impulse appears to be one of the few actual mechanisms for human advancement anyway so that makes sense to me.
>>
>>19449742
>One argument against Kelley's fabrication of angelic language is that the English translations are in a very different style of writing to that of Kelley's own work. This raises the possibility that Kelley actually plagiarized material from a different source. However, no likely source material has ever surfaced.

>Some modern cryptographers argue that Kelley invented it (see for example the introduction to The Complete Enochian Dictionary by Donald Laycock). Some claim that this was all a farce, but are not clear whether Dee was a victim or an accomplice. Because of this precedent, and of a dubious connection between the Voynich Manuscript and John Dee (through Roger Bacon), Kelley has been suspected of having fabricated that book too, to swindle Rudolf.[10] (In his book "The Elizabethans", historian A. N. Wilson dismisses Edward Kelley as a "spurious wizard" and gives him no further mention.)

> In 1587, possibly as an act to sever the sessions, Kelley revealed to Dee that the angels (namely a spirit "Madimi") had ordered them to share everything they had, including their wives. Dee, anguished by the "order" of the angels, subsequently broke off the spiritual conferences. He did, however, share his wife. This "cross-matching" occurred on 22 May 1587

>the "cross-matching" incident remained a secret (as did many of their activities) until after the post-mortem publication of Dee's diaries; there was no controversy at the time.[5]
Though it seems the two shared an intimate and often cooperative partnership, it was often characterised as "quarrelsome" and "tense" by contemporaries and historians. Also they were clearly involved in activities that could be seen as heretical to the Catholic Church of the time, so a certain amount of tact and secrecy was required
>>
File: Quotefancy-337047-3840x2160.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-337047-3840x2160.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>19449851
>>
>>19449842
>I frankly see zero indication that Kelley was intelligent enough to produce the ciphers that were dictated to Dee.

This. If you really study Enochian you'll understand how complex it is.
>>
>>19449798
>>19449819
>>19449851

The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it.
Skillful pilots gain their reputation, from storms and tempests.
- Epictetus
>>
>>19449836
>current year
>not up for wife swapping

normies please leave
>>
>>19449872
>you'll understand how complex it is.
And that it was dictated.
Backwards.
With multiple further layers of cipher once written forward.

That shit is mind blowing to watch unfold in the source dox.
>>
>>19449872
>it's complex
>must be angels!
>>
File: 1348739978116.jpg (19KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1348739978116.jpg
19KB, 320x283px
>>19449869
>reading about the Craft between 1650 and 1890
capcha: rebelais ec harris
>>
>>19449842
>And? Are you that much of a prude?
No I bring it up cause it further supports the Kelly is a con man
I mean if you were working on something with someone else and they just happened to mention wife swapping was important to your magic working wouldn't you be the slighestest bit concerned it was a trick?

He was imprisoned cause he said he could produce gold, his alchemy was crap/fake, he got what any conman deserved, he just couldn't get out in time.

>I frankly see zero indication that Kelley was intelligent enough to produce the ciphers that were dictated to Dee.
So he was intelligent enough to act as a spy but a cipher/language was beyond his capabilities? It isn't that difficult, check out Klingon or Tolkein Elvish if you don't believe me, a reasonable intelligent/learned man could do it in their spare time I'm sure Kell y could have for the purpose of a con.

>?
You made it sound like you'd written a long essay or something in a thread ages ago. Sorry my magic isn't good enough to read minds.

Least you aren't bullying Tobias or any other anons....
>>
File: Caractors_large[1].jpg (44KB, 942x396px) Image search: [Google]
Caractors_large[1].jpg
44KB, 942x396px
>>19449889
It doesn't make sense when you compare it to actual scams whose mechanism is extreme obfuscation and bullshitting as opposed to years of obsessive study. see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_plates

After year of archaeological analysis the fine people at the LDS church still have no idea what "reformed egyptian" is, nor do any know what was in the sealed section
>>
>>19449742
>According to some accounts, Kelley was pilloried in Lancaster for forgery or counterfeiting. Both his ears were supposedly cropped, a common punishment during the Tudor Dynasty. He usually wore a cap on his head, and it was thought this was to hide his lack of ears.[6] John Weever says, "Kelly (otherwise called Talbot) that famous English alchemist of our times, who flying out of his own country (after he had lost both his ears at Lancaster) was entertained with Rudolf the second, and last of that Christian name, Emperor of Germany."[5] Some accounts say that he first worked as an apothecary's apprentice: some say he worked as a notary in London.

>Not sure why those two are immediately conflated but Kelley was missing a good hunk of ear, which indicates a potential life of theft.

>Faked currency
>cant fake a language
>for theft
>stealing

This is why you were banned from his APE.
>>
>>19449790
>Didn't Kelly get Dee into wife swapping cause the enchonian spirits told them to? Isnt that dodgy? Something like a con?

Why?

Interesting that you're so invested in all this, yet don't seem particularly well-informed.

>>19449842
>And? Are you that much of a prude?

Ignorant, more like. We're touching on higher mysteries, such as the RC.

Funny how Enochian is always such an effective trigger.
>>
>>19449851
>Way to dodge the question.
There is plenty dodgy with lots of occult books/practices/organizations/etc

That doesn't mean you overlook Enchonians funny and unusual beginnings.

Sorry I didn't answer you in time anon didn't realize I was on a strict timer.
>>
>>19449925
Maybe cause to an outsider it looks like Kelly tricked a gullible man into cheating on his wife, letting him sleep with his wife.

Again if you were in his shoes would you just wife swap cause a sketchy character allegedly got told so by an angel.

But I get it your too invested in it to see how strange it really was.

>ignorant
What cause I dont let other magicans sleep with my wife?

Here was me thinking marriage was supposed to be between 2,not4people,unless your a Mormon.
>>
>>19449900
>Tolkein Elvish
I didn't know that being a linguist and translator with a top position at the best university in the world, who worked historical dialects and grammar into his prose was merely "reasonably intelligent".
>>
File: KYNG OF JUSE.png (270KB, 1423x1320px) Image search: [Google]
KYNG OF JUSE.png
270KB, 1423x1320px
>>19449900
>No I bring it up cause it further supports the Kelly is a con man
So if I say the angels want me to lovingly fuck your mouthpussy does that make me a conman?

>You made it sound like you'd written a long essay or something in a thread ages ago.
No I made it sound like I did a brief object walkthrough at my place of employment.

>bullying
He can post his fucking analysis or fuck himself. Period.

>He was imprisoned cause he said he could produce gold
His imprisonment was first enacted after LOSING HIS CROWN CONNECTION to Britain and then further getting into a duel. I mean, this is Rudolf II we're talking about, you realize many historians regard him reactionary, ineffectual and/or as batshit schizo, yes? You'll pardon me for finding the >HRE >Hapsburg Emperor's pretenses every bit as questionable as Kelley's.

>So he was intelligent enough to act as a spy
Dee was. Kelley was a lapdog and middle man in that respect. You're gonna have to substantiate he had the mathematical training of Dee.

>check out Klingon or Tolkein Elvish if you don't believe me
1) Try Ithkuil you pleb. http://www.ithkuil.net/
2) The language in and of itself ain't that impressive. The ciphers leading to the creation of the Tablets are, VERY.

So I reiterate; why does it HAVE TO BE a conscious con? Why can't Dee and Kelley simply been too bold about reasonably held but ultimately untrue chemical beliefs? What if Kelley in his years of quite literal frustration have produced a one or few time oxidizing/yellowing effect in an otherwise invaluable metal (which is perhaps why the projection powder impressed Dee).

I mean if we're gonna go "William of Ockham" here the "misguided but sincere alchemist screws up on the wrong >HRE >Hapsburg Emperor's payroll" has the least assumptions about their mindstate alongside the realities of trying to Science in 15fucking90.

But none of that matters because you've already made up your mind, clearly.
>>
>>19449938
>Maybe cause to an outsider

Honestly, who gives a shit what some uninformed mouth-breather thinks? Surely you exaggerate your own importance.
>>
>>19449925
As a Freemason, you're going to have to explain to me what the fuck wife swapping has to do with the station of the Rosy-Cross
>>
>>19449919
>This is why you were banned from his APE.
Link me to one (1) serious scholar of Londinensis who asserts with concrete certitude that Kelly was, end of discussion, a base swindler.

Because the sources on that wiki page won't go that far with it and those that come closest are passing off hearsay (Kelley did Voynich ((and if he did, bravo for being the first to discover Australia)).

Their harshest biographers abstain from making claims about a man we have almost zero history on before he pops up overnight in Britain.
>>
>>19449942
>So if I say the angels want me to lovingly fuck your mouthpussy does that make me a conman?
>He can post his fucking analysis or fuck himself. Period.
Have you considered the broken window theory of crime into thread regards?
If you make a pleasant discussion environment you ll get nice things. If you are mean/rude then you get a toxic environment ala /omg/
Yes, at the very least I wouldn't take it on just your word, or on the language you created/transcribed.
>Prague
But he was also kept their until he produced gold.
>So I reiterate; why does it HAVE TO BE a conscious con
I suppose it could be possible he unknowingly tricked him. The mind is a funny thing. That would still make Enchonian a con or trick though.
>>But non of that matters because you've already made up your mind, clearly.
Yes. We should call it a day unleash we want the thread to devolve to bullying, insults, and the like. I''ve had discussions with trips before and that's what they always devolve into, without question, and on there half as well.

After all if what is so clearly after centuries a language founded by a criminal con-man can still get people to think its legit then nothing can.
>>
File: rose-cross-cube.jpg (246KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
rose-cross-cube.jpg
246KB, 700x526px
>>19449962
Wew lad.

Read through the 5th Degree OTO ritual and instructional papers.
>>
>>19449958
we all outsiders at some point and if you aren't a mouth breather yourself why not post a picture to prove it princess?
I never said it was just my opinion, tell the story to any one on the street, your friends or family, chances are they'll draw a similar conclusion or think its dodgy as hell.

>>19449965

So Kelly didn't get his ears cut off for clipping coins? OK then. Also I didn't mention the voynich book, thanks for setting up a strawman to knock down, strawmanning
>>
>>19449971
Jesus fucking Christ
>your
>there
>every single post
This discussion is clearly above your intellectual pay grade.
>>
>>19449971
>What if it's not a con
>Then that means it's a con

>>19449965
>Link me to one (1) serious scholar of Londinensis who asserts with concrete certitude that Kelly was, end of discussion, a base swindler.

>>19449981
>>19449962
>So we need not be surprised if the Unity of Subject and Object in Consciousness which is samādhi, the uniting of the Bride and the Lamb which is Heaven, the uniting of the Magus and the god which is Evocation, the uniting of the Man and his Holy Guardian Angel which is the seal upon the work of the Adeptus Minor, is symbolized by the geometrical unity of the circle and the square, the arithmetical unity of the 5 and the 6, and (for more universality of comprehension) the uniting of the Lingam and the Yoni, the Cross and the Rose. For as in earth-life the sexual ecstasy is the loss of self in the Beloved, the creation of a third consciousness transcending its parents, which is again reflected into matter as a child; so, immeasurably higher, upon the Plane of Spirit, Subject and Object join to disappear, leaving a transcendent unity. This third is ecstasy and death; as below, so above.
~Crowley, Eq 1:4.

The members of the Fifth Degree are responsible for all that concerns the Social welfare of the Order. This grade is symbolically that of beauty and harmony; it is the natural stopping-place of the majority of men and women; for to proceed farther, as will appear, involves renunciation of the sternest kind. Here then is all joy, peace, well-being on all planes; the Sovereign Prince Rose Croix is attached equally to the higher and the lower, and forms a natural link between them. Yet let him look to it that his eyes are set on high!
~Crowley, Intimation
>>
>>19449962

Assumes facts not in evidence.

>>19449982
>we all outsiders at some point

Not really, no. Some of us got out start in the very thick of things, after spending some years studying our chosen subject on our own.
>>
File: fair_trade_03[1].jpg (116KB, 433x682px) Image search: [Google]
fair_trade_03[1].jpg
116KB, 433x682px
>>19449994
I honestly think one of the reasons the OTO sucks is that there are too few fifth degrees. There really aren't that many people who care for the pleasure and well being of people in that organization. There are in fact altogether too many who don't care for their own health and well being in that organization
>>
>>19450008
It's funny, there are posts in the archive going back to 2015, between here and /his/, using the same words and same rhetorical tactics.

The fun thing is I'm not even asserting this is all the intercession of the Angels of On High, just that the history is more complex than "one dude conned another dude into conning some squiggles out of thin air so ignore it"
>>
File: dragon ride.jpg (172KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
dragon ride.jpg
172KB, 685x960px
>>19449942
>So if I say the angels want me to lovingly fuck your mouthpussy does that make me a conman?

not if it's true

>>19449938
>What cause I dont let other magicans sleep with my wife?
don't be a wuss anon
>>
should just rename this place
>/enochian memes, thelema memes, wizard wifeswapping, shitposting general/
>>
>>19450049
How about
>newfags constantly try to debate without having any of the necessary skills to do so: the thread
>>
>>19450049
>>So we need not be surprised if the Unity of Subject and Object in Consciousness which is samādhi, the uniting of the Bride and the Lamb which is Heaven, the uniting of the Magus and the god which is Evocation, the uniting of the Man and his Holy Guardian Angel which is the seal upon the work of the Adeptus Minor, is symbolized by the geometrical unity of the circle and the square, the arithmetical unity of the 5 and the 6, and (for more universality of comprehension) the uniting of the Lingam and the Yoni, the Cross and the Rose. For as in earth-life the sexual ecstasy is the loss of self in the Beloved, the creation of a third consciousness transcending its parents, which is again reflected into matter as a child; so, immeasurably higher, upon the Plane of Spirit, Subject and Object join to disappear, leaving a transcendent unity. This third is ecstasy and death; as below, so above.

this is extremely clear language for Crowley.
>>
>>19450054
>debating stupid bullshit like enochian and thelema
waste of time
>>
>>19450057
but why would you have to wife swap to attain this, couldn't you just do it in a monogamous relationship? Or am I missing something re: attachment?
>>
>>19450064
Yet they're still here :^)
>>
File: go fuck yourself anon.jpg (39KB, 631x537px) Image search: [Google]
go fuck yourself anon.jpg
39KB, 631x537px
>>19450049
>thelema memes
>>
>>19450072
im not debating, im just observing. and not for much longer because this is boring as fuck.
>>
>>19450016
>the history is more complex than "one dude conned another dude into conning some squiggles out of thin air so ignore it"

Exactly! I spent a lot of time, trying to decide whether Kelly really was a con man. Read the source texts we have and it's just not easily answered. People pretending to certainty are fooling themselves or simply lying.

>>19450070

How much have you invested in understanding sexual magic?
>>
>>19450057
>for Crowley
Not at all, you just need to read:
>more Crowley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4adL4bMDuL8
>>
>>19450086
>How much have you invested in understanding sexual magic?

enough to know that transgressive sexual situations are consistently used to achieve spiritual states in societies all over the world.
>>
>>19450092
Thought it was the full clip.

https://youtu.be/0U_CjuVNNHU
>>
>>19450086
i know that if you cuck me by fucking my wife, ill achieve samadhi

oh wait that sounds retarded
>>
>>19450100
Was it all this talk of swinging?
>>
>>19450109
>wife swapping means you're getting cucked

your insecurity is showing
>>
>>19450098

So, obviously not enough.

>>19450109
>ill achieve samadhi

Nah. Just look at yourself!
>>
>>19450119
>obviously not enough.
obviously. Care to share something instead of pontificating from on high?
>>
>>19450113
>not wanting a grimy /x/ neckbeard to fuck my wife means im insecure
kek
>>
>>19450125
>not fucking some cuck occultist's wife
>>
File: SV0HyIe[1].jpg (37KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
SV0HyIe[1].jpg
37KB, 900x600px
>>19450125
enjoy your degenerating, closed system.
>>
File: top spook.jpg (51KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
top spook.jpg
51KB, 800x534px
>>19450109
Anon, you can't own people, property is a spook.
>>
Thelema was a mistake
>>
>>19450049
>>19450077
You know we actually have been lacking in thelema memes lately
>>
>>19450109
>my wife

I bet its her kid if you have one..
>>
File: true will intensifies.jpg (12KB, 347x304px) Image search: [Google]
true will intensifies.jpg
12KB, 347x304px
>>19450100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF9rKO_HFSY

>>19450207
all I got is pic related
>>
File: evolution[1].jpg (135KB, 1998x1169px) Image search: [Google]
evolution[1].jpg
135KB, 1998x1169px
>>19450207
>>
File: 20170127_004532.jpg (338KB, 656x1076px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_004532.jpg
338KB, 656x1076px
>>19450218
well meme'd
>>
>>19450123
>Care to share something instead of pontificating from on high?

With you?

Seriously? Heh.
>>
>>19450250
>old man shitposting on 4chan
>>
To what degree does one avoid talking about their mystical/religious experiences?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>19450257
>>
>>19450262
>To what degree does one avoid talking about their mystical/religious experiences?

The wise are silent

But mystery is the enemy of truth
>>
>>19450262
it depends on the context. I've noticed I sometimes fuck up my own mystical understanding by condensing it into language prematurely, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>19449631
I accept your right of free speech, but I do not think we need to be insulting.
>>19449636
I only larp when I mention Kek on this forum.
>>19449659
I'm really supposed to charge for that. I won't backstab my undergraduate professors because you are willing to repeat yourself on 4chan.

>disparaged my professors for letting me submit, well, anything we've spoken about in the last X months

How disparaged are your professors for a result of your actions?

Maybe you have a problem with plagiarism, and you should try to cooperate with people- instead of repeatedly demanding things.

>I'll fellate you on livestream

You sound like a guy who wants to shoot himself in the foot while sucking my dick.

I do not approve of either activity.

>>19449900
>Least you aren't bullying Tobias or any other anons...

He is begging the question, but if I may extend the metaphor about sucking my dick while shooting himself in the foot: I will not provide him with a firearm nor shall I reveal my dick.
>>
File: 1490287380713.jpg (109KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1490287380713.jpg
109KB, 1024x569px
>>19449994
Every you have said thus far, amounts to:
>MUH NECRONOMICON

At the very least it makes you someone that failed to contact an Angel.
>>
>>19450348
>>19449659
>>Stop dodging your assertions.
>>Post your findings on Enochian v. Kurdish.
>>19449601
>>19449506
>>>19449476
>>so you can save face either way!
>>
>>19450348
>>19450348
>Maybe you have a problem with plagiarism, and you should try to cooperate with people- instead of repeatedly demanding things.

Maybe you should post your fucking analysis so we can do some goddamned peer review.
>>
>>19450358
You can repeat yourself all you want, but I will give you neither my seed, nor the means to cause harm to your professor.
>>
>>19450371
>>19450358
>>19450348
>>19449659
>>>Stop dodging your assertions.
>>>Post your findings on Enochian v. Kurdish.
>>19449601
>>19449506
>>Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO.
>>>19449476
>>>so you can save face either way!
>>Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO
>>
File: Icthyocentaurs..png (452KB, 409x436px) Image search: [Google]
Icthyocentaurs..png
452KB, 409x436px
>>19450364

Ape has stated:

>He wants to suck my dick.

>His professors suffer ill repute when he copies my words.

So, I'm just going to leave after making an implicit reference to the Animorphs, because plagiarism and unrequited homosexual advances are not my style.

Pic related.
>>
>>19450390
I'm confused about your thesis, are you claiming that Enochian comes from a Kurdish language group or an Iranian language group like the language of the Zaza people?

>unrequited homosexual advances are not my style

But Tobias thats just us being friendly
>>
>>19450390
>>His professors suffer ill repute when he copies my words.
So you're a liar now too, because I never said a WORD about using anything you've posted in any of my academic submissions.

>>19450390
>>19450371
>>19450358
>>19450348
>>19449659
>>>>Stop dodging your assertions.
>>>>Post your findings on Enochian v. Kurdish.
>>19449601
>>19449506
>>>Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO.
>>19449476
>>>>so you can save face either way!
>>>Post your analytics, just one table at character limit, or GTFO
>>
>>19450401
>>19445925
>>
>>19450401
Moreover he claims to have done a linguistic analysis so stunning between Enochian and Kurdish that it scored him a UNESCO job (but refuses to post even an excerpt).
>>19449456
>>
File: 1394572372563.jpg (42KB, 318x465px) Image search: [Google]
1394572372563.jpg
42KB, 318x465px
>>19450390

but what is your style?

>tobias + implicit animorphs reference
>girlfriend gets BTFO-ed by body snatching aliens
>trapped in a fucking bird's body
>disappears like a crying ass bitch after the war
>presumably dies swiftly thereafter cuz he's a goddamn bird
>>
>>19450406
>So you're a liar now too, because I never said a WORD about using anything you've posted in any of my academic submissions.

Aye but he seems to assume you plagiarized him? I'm very confused about this.
>>
>>19450419
>Moreover he claims to have done a linguistic analysis so stunning between Enochian and Kurdish that it scored him a UNESCO job (but refuses to post even an excerpt).

Well then pics or it didn't happen. He should post ID.

...with a timestamp you massive faggot.
>>
>>19450430
Tobias likes to lie and then complain against strawmen when he's backed into a corner, like when asked to substantiate that Arabic alchemists were instructing Tupian natives at the Brazilian coast, and that's the reason they have a Catholic styled black magick cult.
>>
Are OTO cucks finally going to kill themselves when Jimmy goes full NatSoc?
>>
>>19450443
So I can assume he has never stepped foot into academia?

>>19450448
>Love is the Law
>NatSoc
>>
File: Judge Jedd 2.jpg (50KB, 557x299px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Jedd 2.jpg
50KB, 557x299px
>>19450448
Nope.
I'll just drop all the info I have about his relationships with dangerous felons in the Gunther lineage.
>>
>>19450413
>The only reason why we separate greek and afro-asiatic is due to the misappropriation of the word 'cappadocian'.

I... What?

>Erroneous linguistics rest on the false claim that people on tiny islands southeast of Turkey have spoken two completely separate languages for 10,000 years.

peoples with totally different language roots have existed in close proximity to each other in places all over the world like forever. The fuck

>>19450448
More like there's gonna be another civil war, this time with bullshit reactionary politics involved. Wheee
>>
>>19450401
Blessings my friend!

Have you finished your soup yet, hope you have managed to avoid biting into any tridents. Use clean water when caring for your trees and they will never fall on you. The spices yielded by the well tended tree will never make your soup too thick or leave you feeling tired.
>>
>>19450459
>More like there's gonna be another civil war, this time with bullshit reactionary politics involved. Wheee

American Civil War 2

Brought to you by fighting over statues from the first one
>>
>>19450457
Love for your own people above all ;)
>>
File: tumblr_l2tesvUZF11qbbfbjo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l2tesvUZF11qbbfbjo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x376px
>>19450471
Quote me a Class A text saying this.

>>19450468
Don't think "Lincoln's war pt. II", think "Belfast".
>>
>>19450471
>every man and woman is a star
>every man and woman that is white, i mean, everyone else is subhuman and definitely not a star
ah i see.
>>
>>19450491
FAL it is.
>>
>>19450503
>>
>>19450471
The path to immortality is hard, and only a few find it. The rest await the Great Day when the wheels of the universe shall be stopped and the immortal sparks shall escape from the sheaths of substance. Woe unto those who wait, for they must return again, unconscious and unknowing, to the seed-ground of stars, and await a new beginning.
>>
File: 1489106874051.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489106874051.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>19450458
>HEY! I GOT A SKYPE MESSAGE FROM THE ANGELS THEY SAID YOO SHOOD USE YOR NECRONOMICON POWERS TO BRING TEH JUSTICES TO THE OTO!
>HOLD ON GOT ANOTHER CALL
>SORRY GOTTA GO! ITS TOBIAS HE IS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT GUYS MAKING SEXUAL ADVANCES ON HIM IN KURDISTAN!
>>
>Little Miss Muffett
>Sat on a tuffet,
>Eating of curds and whey,
>Up came a big spider,
>And sat down beside her,
>And frightened Miss Muffett away.

>Little Miss Muffett unquestionably represents Malkah; for she is unmarried. She is seated upon a “tuffet”; id est, she is the unregenerate soul upon Tophet, the pit of hell. And she eats curds and whey, that is, not the pure milk of the mother, but milk which has undergone decomposition.

>But who is the spider? Verily herein is a venerable arcanum connoted! Like all insects, the spider represents a demon. But why a spider? Who is this spider “who taketh hold with her hands, and is in King's Palaces”? The name of this spider is Death. It is the fear of death which first makes the soul aware of its forlorn condition.

How hard am I getting memed? It's like reading this thread.
>>
>>19450471
Every man and woman, means every man and woman.

Perhaps the OTO should've taken a clue from the Masons.

We Freemasons bind ourselves together with good and like minded men; in a worldwide fraternal organization of brotherhood that transcends all origin, ethnic, cultural, social, religious, economic, political, or educational differences.
>>
>>19450590
But is in reality where old lower middle class white protestants go to get away from their wives.
>>
>>19450598
Heck I guess they are just a bunch of Nazis. Better go assault them and cry to the media if they dare to fight back.
>>
>>19450491
>quote me outdated material
No. It's the 21st Century and we have to adapt.
>>
>>19450632
>No. It's the 21st Century and we have to adapt.

You are a minority.
>>
>>19450637
Exactly. Which why it's civil war time.
>>
>>19450655
>Exactly. Which why it's civil war time.

The insecurity is dripping from my monitor.
>>
>>19450663
What exactly am I insecure about?
>>
>>19450690
Your place as an outdated racist cassette tape in the modern world.
>>
>>19450697
I'm 100% confident that the future belongs to us. There is no insecurity in that regard.
>>
>>19450721
>I'm 100% confident that the future belongs to us.
But who is this "us" and what does this future hold for mankind?

>Your place as an outdated racist cassette tape in the modern world.
I am willing to bet you are just as racist as the anon you are arguing with.
>>
File: 153.png (377KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
153.png
377KB, 600x608px
>>19450777
>>19450721
>>19450697
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so8NQficzZg
>>
>>19450364
>Maybe you should post your fucking analysis so we can do some goddamned peer review.

You're only my "peers" in your own fantasies.
>>
>>19449842
>Are you that much of a prude?

So not wanting someone else to fuck your wife is all it takes to make you a prude?!
>>
>>19450113

You're absolutely correct. You can always tell the truly enlightened by whether or not they're swingers.
>>
File: YDCbXBOHJjd8257vc4ztdScZo1_500.png (275KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
YDCbXBOHJjd8257vc4ztdScZo1_500.png
275KB, 500x375px
>>19450849
>implying you can't
>>
>>19450855
>you can't be right because everyone I know who is right agrees with me
>>
>>19450866
That's normally how being right works.
>>
>>19450871

You might want to look into the difference between being right, and mistaking being right just because you can find people that agree with you.

It may or may not be anyone's True Will to swap partners. It may also be someone's True Will to be monogamous. Or even celibate. That's not for YOU to decide, and if you think it is... then you're delusional, not enlightened.
>>
>>19450840
>So not wanting someone else to fuck your wife is all it takes to make you a prude?!

You're forgetting the part where you fuck their wife.
>>
>>19450898
Your wife, some other dude's wife, it's all the same taste.
>>
LMAO this image is the perfect representation of the occult. A bunch of fools playing with shapes, colors, and digits like young children while missing out on the true power. Yes, there is power in the occult, but this power is in the casting of illusions, which very often is used to manipulate others. You haven't even conceived of higher mathematics. Calculus for example is the mathematical study of change, and its mechanics are a technology of change. The fundamental theorem of calculus is the yin yang as mathematical formalization. You missed this because you are unimaginative nitwits. You also missed the power of game theory, the science of strategy. Category theory, which has been used to formalize some aspects of analogy, a science of structure-preserving relationships between objects. There are just a few of the branches of mathematics, where the true wizardry lies, and your magicks are based on shitty, bad math, that only works on those who are also shitty at math. Thus you proclaim with great victory the efficacy of your bad math to create shit from lead.

A war has been won that hasn't even been fought, a war between the agents of creativity,curiosity, and humanity, and those who are compelled to replicate parasitic bad math that insists that all meaning be cast into the Moloch of its false premises. There are those who would rather face an existential lie, and create that lie than fight their fear of existence; omniphobes who are like a series of layered masks to hide themselves from existence.
>>
File: 1501794848800.jpg (138KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501794848800.jpg
138KB, 700x511px
The recipient of this message will know without a doubt that it was meant for them, and this sentence will confirm it. The message is this: game over. We have already infected the core of the parasitic informational system in the noosphere you maintain, and it will inevitably be destroyed. The strategic logic you enslaved the world before with was that of mutually assured destruction, which economically permutated into "too big to fail," the Moloch you created could not be destroyed by human hands. Now what we have done is torn your own nonzero (I win, you win, I lose, you lose) relationship with your parasite of shitty math and turned it into a zero.

The future has been won, it is only a matter of how to accelerate it to avoid as much needless death and suffering as possible. If the elite use what little power they have left to destroy their system, they will help towards this end and become heroes. If they continue to resist as they are, they will be the first to die in needless chaos before humanity emerges into its true potential, though with deep wounds. This letter is a demand for your total surrender and the disclosure of all information fnord.
>>
>>19450918
>There are just a few of the branches of mathematics, where the true wizardry lies, and your magicks are based on shitty, bad math, that only works on those who are also shitty at math.

You don't come across as having a better understanding of mathematics. In fact it sounds like you're a freshman in some humanities degree.
>>
>>19450830
>there goes that awesome intuition again
Ape, I was not trying to be ironic. I am trying to figure out what makes people believe this kind of stuff.

Perhaps your boogeyman is not quite as real as you think.

You definitely have a lot more in common with the alt right and the (whatever their enemies are called this week) than you do with people like me.

If you had any real interest in improving life for all of us, then you would have the courage to take a actual stand instead of dumping gasoline on the fire.

I have always been honest and straight forward with you.
>>
>>19450918
Is this a hot new copypasta?
>>
>>19450924
>mentioning Moloch while posting subgenii work

iron knees
>>
File: 1-VMl5jSdZOD62wMJWpD_inw.jpg (83KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1-VMl5jSdZOD62wMJWpD_inw.jpg
83KB, 600x443px
>>19450928
?
>>
>>19450928
Let us take a moment to realize this simple thing

You fuckers, including me, never fucking heard alt right before the massive media meme machine made it into reality. Food for thought.

Its like eating at a disinfo buffet
>>
>>19450937
Fucking lmao

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/08/14/pro-trump-rally-set-to-clash-with-juggalo-march-in-washington-d-c-in-september/

Who wants to come watch this with me?
>>
File: DFUC2TjUIAA4cew.jpg (114KB, 934x1004px) Image search: [Google]
DFUC2TjUIAA4cew.jpg
114KB, 934x1004px
>>19450947
Not everyone's as sociopolitcally illiterate as you.
>>
>>19450956
Death grips isn't playing there until october, I'll have to pass.
>>
>>19444025
Can someone give me a list of spirits for /sum/. I couldn't find one on the paste bim
>>
>>19450967
google
>>
>>19450924
Was this ever NOT an endless circle-jerk of keyboard-philosophers?
They certainly know, they dare, they will, but they just can't seem to keep silent.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 960x1280px
>>19450963
>>19450947
To wit, alt-right has been synonymous with neoreactionary since like 2013-2014 with Dugin creeping Westward, Ramzpaul, and Aurini's cringetacular ass.
>>
>>19450967
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

Start from page 38/119
>>
>>19450984
>>19450947
You remember these classic smash hits from 2014?

https://www.counter-currents.com/2012/05/new-right-vs-old-right/
https://www.counter-currents.com/2014/04/the-burden-of-hitler-2014/

I'd link to some Daily Stormer articles from the deep archaeological record but cuntboi Weev got his little blog CLOUDFLARE'd today.

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
>>19450956
Shaula, do you believe the gods are happy with the path you have taken in life? Have you remained true to their teachings? Ask yourself these questions always, my friend.

May their lessons be gentle and just. May your wisdom grow bright enough to illuminate the path for others.

>19450947
>You fuckers, including me, never fucking heard alt right before the massive media meme machine made it into reality.
You are right, except I heard about it from some of my more progressive coworkers.

>19450963
With all due respect Ape. Anybody that has allowed the shitfest in /POL/ to effect them as much as it has effected you should start looking within, rather than whatever it is you are doing atm. As I am sure you know alot of people there are literal nazis ffs and you unironically believe they are rank and file conservatives?! How can you even read that crap without getting a headache?

None of this toxic crap is helping anybody and I feel it is my duty to oppose it.
>>
File: 1501892153375.png (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501892153375.png
105KB, 500x375px
>>19451055
>>19450984
https://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/what-is-a-cuckservative/
https://www.amren.com/news/2014/03/democrats-try-wooing-ones-who-got-away-white-men/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbfvvczAy0g
>>
>>19450947
>>19450963
see
>>19451055
cause i dun goofed
>>
>>19444025
Just sticky the link and stop shitting up the board with these faggoty threads
>>
>>19451097
>to many distractions here, im out until i get caught up with stuff i am supposed to be doing
>>
>>19450926
>Taking posts like this literally.
>>
>>19451097
>>19451080

https://youtu.be/ISk6xE8O2HQ
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 420x195px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 420x195px
>>19451127
Pretty nasty rash of that goin' 'round these parts.
>>
>>19451133
(meant for >>19451120)

https://youtu.be/equwkrZUg7Q
>>
>>19451080
>they are rank and file conservatives?!
This. We don't hate anyone, we just love our own people. Everyone needs to stop sperging out over a bunch of tiki torches.
>>
>2017
>Not realizing that Newtonian mathematics and physics accelerated the Enlightenment by fulfilling the prophecy that the universe was amenable to rationally predictable laws.

>Not realizing that this permutated into a viral mechanization of everything by the Enlightenment definition of human as mechanical: that humans are selfish (always follows self-interest) free and equal. It is a definition of human as economic, and in this way it would lead to capitalism's machinization of production.

>Not realizing that this viral mechanization has consumed the entirety of human experience, as belonging, self-worth, even purpose are sold to us, or rather the illusion of their fulfillment.

>Not realizing that now we have opened a portal to the future and are torturing our unborn descendants as well as ourselves, exporting suffering into the future in a desperate attempt to escape the mounting debts of the machine we are consumed by.

>Not realizing that there is a cabal of powerful people who are well aware of the system they maintain and have tried to make themselves all-powerful by making the system all-powerful, only now their fortunes have been completely fucked by MemeCorps, the army of artists, mathematicians, scientists, and philosophers who have co-created an informational structure to destroy the system. They must karmically unleash themselves from this dying monstrosity in order to not be pulled down into oblivion with it. And so here we are demanding the cabal to surrender.
>>
File: 1502911867907.jpg (173KB, 1030x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502911867907.jpg
173KB, 1030x800px
>>19451168
>>
>>19451168
>This. We don't hate anyone, we just love our own people. Everyone needs to stop sperging out over a bunch of tiki torches.

You can't sidestep very easily when you wave a nazi flag in public.
>>
>>19451245
Someone also murdered a person
>>
>>19450904
>>19450909

If you can't satisfy her, I guess I can't blame her if she wants to look for someone who can.
>>
>>19451250

Self defense isn't murder. It's almost as if blocking someone's car so that your friends can bash it in with bats and clubs isn't a particularly good idea.
>>
File: 1461288513969.jpg (374KB, 2000x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1461288513969.jpg
374KB, 2000x1505px
>>19451280
>he's too jealous to enjoy free love between equals
>>
>>19450984
>>19451055
>>19451088
>none of these links contain the words alt right
Thus demonstrating my point about the mainstream coming out an labeling something, then watch as the tail wags the dog.
>>
File: 1490709644927.jpg (175KB, 938x844px) Image search: [Google]
1490709644927.jpg
175KB, 938x844px
>>19451293
You won't be finding converts here, mate.
May I suggest the resident flat earth thread instead?
>>
File: nazi-furries-625x350.jpg (53KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-furries-625x350.jpg
53KB, 625x350px
>>19451307
>Thus demonstrating my point about the mainstream coming out an labeling something, then watch as the tail wags the dog.
>2013
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23686387/#23688255
>2013
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23936607/#23937319
>2013
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24213920/#24218685
>2013
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/24291219/#24291488

You're a really shitty liar, mate.
Is Spencer's old "altright" blog up?
>>
>>19451335
It went from [somewhat specific thing] to "everyone who isn't a postmodern nut or a neocon.
>>
>>19451349
Really?
'Cause I'm pretty sure Spencer's blog was called "altright" in 2013, and I'm pretty sure he was married to Dugin's translator (I had a Russian speaking friend sending fragments from Foundations of Geopolitics since first started to yowl), and I'm pretty sure today he was hiding like a toddler in pissoaked pants at his DC apartment all day because of the consequences of Charlottesville.

https://itsgoingdown.org/alexandria-va-richard-spencer-hides-on-his-roof-from-angry-crowd/

Face facts, your claim was nobody knew about it before "LE EBUL FAKE PRESS" started using it, which is a blatant lie, then it shifted to "NOT THE SAME" which, again, is a blatant lie.
>>
>>19451379
I'm just stirring the shit to fuck with you m8. Take a fistful of valium and lay off the politics for a while.
>>
>>19451398
>I was just pretending to be retarded XD

Thanks for playing.
>>
I'm looking for a certain book on afterlife which I don't remember the title.
It has a discussion on the Astral plane, how you can see behind objects there, it talks about how demons look, and the theory in the book is from a Buddhist perspective.
Which book is this?
>>
>>19451433
>I was just pretending to be a pedant :8DDDD
Get your fucking shit straight. Whatever is going on in your life right now is fucking with you something serious, to the point that you spend all your spare time here shitposting because no one IRL wants to listen to your bullshit.
>>
>>19451379
You sound mad, Ape. It's almost like you know what's coming in the next few years.
>>
File: 1502760725967.jpg (132KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502760725967.jpg
132KB, 1024x768px
>>19451583
>It's almost like you know what's coming in the next few years.
My crystal ball is still pretty decent.

>>19451457
One workshift, three meals out w/ friends, and went out to the cliffs, and the week ain't half over. I'm sorry you're triggered by me taking intermittent breaks from trying to get large hunks of my next semester's homework done right this second.

WHICH REMINDS me I need to organize my grad folders and shoot Roberto a list of Meso shit I've already read or have on tap so thx for the memory jog.
>>
>>19451625
Doom and gloom all over this thread damn

Say something positive to keep your troops motivated
>>
>>19451710
>Say something positive to keep your troops motivated

The nukes are coming soon, comrade!
>>
File: CxFKMPQ.jpg (2MB, 2100x3300px) Image search: [Google]
CxFKMPQ.jpg
2MB, 2100x3300px
you're all being gay as hell today

>>19451710
>say something
every time you access a memory you fundamentally alter the way it's encoded in your neurons, everything you've ever experienced is truly gone forever the very instant it's over
>>
>>19451783
all things are empty of intrinsic existence and nature
>>
File: roland-tr-808-490365.jpg (582KB, 1063x660px) Image search: [Google]
roland-tr-808-490365.jpg
582KB, 1063x660px
>>19451808
>808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji8CIi93Mhk

some daedeulus for you
>>
How would I go about charging a talisman? Or, in what book can I find how to?
>>
>>19452017
Agrippa's Three Books
>>
File: photo.jpg (19KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19KB, 900x900px
>>19451144
Hello Thoth. Are you fully aware of our presence by now? How about now?
>>
File: thabit-color[1].jpg (46KB, 300x385px) Image search: [Google]
thabit-color[1].jpg
46KB, 300x385px
>>19452017
>>19452045
Also Thabit Ibn Qurra, unsung hero of the magickal renaissance
>>
>>19452045
>>19452087
Thanks for the tips!
>>
>>19452087
>Thabit Ibn Qurra
>Sabian
Neat.
>>
>>19452128
I fuck with his numerology pretty hard:
http://abdullaeid.net/teaching/spring2015/files/TC2MA324Spring2015RA2G3.pdf

>Sabians
you might be more inclined to something like this:
http://www.syriacstudies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/30224282-Sabians.pdf
>>
File: a-view-from-the-track-17.gif.png (6KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
a-view-from-the-track-17.gif.png
6KB, 290x400px
>>19451808
You are right to be proud of this post you have made, it shows your insight and identifies you as one among an elite few. However such platitudes are useless if you don't have knowledge of the mechanics to turn it into something other than words. I do. Call me Harry Tuttle, memetic engineer extraordinaire at your service. These special blends are designed to be useful tools to people like you:

https://vimeo.com/specalblend

To the other potential viewers of this message, get in for a ride if you watch the videos.
>>
>>19452182
Squatters Rights!
>>
>>19452128
>Thabit Ibn Qurra
Priest of Lord Nannar.
>>
>>19452182
*tips fedora*
>>
>>19444029
Holy shit I had no idea you could use Winrar IRL. Magic is real.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.