[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy shildhood experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>be 12 years old me
>Living in a village during the summer holidays
>About 10 km down the road there's a factory
>no one who lives in a village works there. Workers always arrive there on cars
>Also that road end at the factory
>One day entire convoy of trucks passes our village going away from the factory
>Where did they get so many trucks
>Btw, we never saw anything being shipped away from the factory it's always cars with workers returning to city
>Some guy stops near one of shops to by some sigarettes
>Some boy clearly heard him talking about "cracking the place down tomorrow" on a phone
>It's never will be better time to explore that factory - said some autistic kid
>>Everyone listened to autistic kid
>By everyone I mean me, my friend, that kid and 2 other dumbasses
>Stranger things ost starts playing
>Go to this place late at evening cos reasons (we were kids)
>Flashlight, snacks and a baseball bat
>"I'll be the most resourceful motherfucker"
>Kid with airsoft gun topped me out
>Anyway lots of excitement and very little brains helps us get to the factory in about an hour (we went shorter way through the forest tracks)
>Building has no lights, I think one's kid father said that they cut of etire electricity node from our village's station
>Most doors were wide opened noone even bothered to lock the place until morning
>Insides are mostly empty, biggest room is cafeteria.
>"This isn't really a factory, isn't it?"
>New cool secret makes kid's brain Imagen they're a Scooby Doo team
>Second floor most rooms are closed
>Ones that are open look like some cabinets
>All shelfs are empty and clearly were emptied in a hurry
>Ok, this place in actually creppy and might be dangerous, but the Scooby Doo thing won't go away until we see the monster
>Well guess what
>Autistic kid sees some wierd shadow in a corridor to the right and shines his flashlight on it
>Idk wtf it was
Sorry for cliffhanger ending, gonna continue in next post
Pic unrelated
>>
File: I3EKrm9VRPc.jpg (28KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
I3EKrm9VRPc.jpg
28KB, 540x405px
>it looked like a big cat with antlers on it's head, feathered human - like arms and teeth sticking from random places
>That thing hissed on us and immediately jumped away from light
>Keep in mind that because it all happened in seconds description above might be not exact, however I'm sure it had antlers and cat-ish face
>Move light to look where it jumped away
>It's a solid wall
>Time to run I guess
>Move our asses as fast as possible to get the fuck avatar from that corridor
>Fuck going to first floor we gonna jump out a window
>Somehow no one is injured after this
>Run about half distance needed to get home
>Every shadow in the forest is that thing
>Everyone is out of breath
>"Let's collect our thoughts and decide what to do next"
>How about never mention this ever again
>"Ok"
>Get back to home and finally sleep only at the morning when big truck went to the factory
>Month later this place opens up again
>Turns out security team didn't find anything unusual there
>"Yeah, of course"
>And this is the end of story, I didn't know how to end it lol

Anyway, /X/ have you ever heard about stuff like that? I think it's some sort of ghost, because it jumped thought the wall or something. To this day I still don't know what the fuck was going on that factory and frankly, I don't want to.
>>
Aw yeah, I also decided to post it, because I had a dream with that thing last night. Don't remember the dream, but do remember that thing
>>
TL;DR lmao
>>
Too long did not read
>>
>>19443555
Is the factory still there. What did you think they were doing.
>>
>>19443555

Good shit op.
Not much happens in the suburbs of the Salt Lake Valley, but I'll share what I got-

>Z and I go hiking at night after our shifts at 7-11.

>Sitting on big granite boulder, looking at stars.

>Hear odd barking.

>Technically trespassing, so we get worried.

>"Wait, that isn't a police dog barking."

>It doesn't sound like any dog I've ever worked with, or any fox/coyote he's dealt with. We decide we're done, start heading to his car.

>Barking follows us.

>"Hey dude, throw a rock and see what happens."

>Queue some UNHOLY SCREAMING.

>"THERE IS MORE THAN ONE GET IN THE CAR GET IN THE CAR"

>Drive away, never saw what they were. They stayed out of sight the entire time.

>Immediately went to an abandoned water generator nearby. Like, this one has daytime security cameras and everything.

>We sneak down there in the dark, and cross the river to get inside. I stay outside because
> 1: that river is ice runoff and cold as fuck and
>2: someone has to keep guard. So Z enters the building alone with a flashlight.

>I wait a bit, just watching for any law enforcement when I hear Z yell at the top of his lungs and come barrelling back out.

>Dude is shook. Something big was in there, and it spooked him hardcore.

>He says "I gotta pee, hang on a second" as we are walking back to his car. So he hands me the flashlight.

>I hear Z moving around, calling my name. So I wander towards the sound. Can't find him.

>Realize hey wait, Z went east to pee. This is coming from the west, the opposite direction of where I saw him last. So I stop. Z sounds angry, then trails off.

>Actual Z finds me, and is like "Hey, did you get scared and start yelling to find me?"
>"Nah Z, I didn't. Why?"
>"TIME TO GO I HEARD YOU CALLING FOR ME AND SHIT."

We ran. We ran, got in his car, and peeled out of there so fucking fast.
>>
>be me, must have been about 13
>be in woods
>been walking for about an hour and a half
>starting to get dark
>turn to go back what I hope is the way I came
>hear a noise
>sounds like a clap
>be retarded and clap back
>hear another noise, more like a stomp this time
>hear it again, to the left
>it moves back to the right
>like a faggot i stomp back
>hear a voice say "cha-cha real smooth"
>begin to freak out and walk faster
>run
>>
>>19445260
Dead.
>>
>>19445260
fuckin kek'd
>>
>>19445260
Fucking kek
>>
>be me
>be 12
>be home alone like a big boy
>Be listening to some music on full blast
>hear a loud crash
>was watching a ghost thing about an hour earlier
>be scared and call step dad
>stepdad tells me to investigate
>Leave room to go into the kitchen which has a back door to it, my rooms right next to the kitchen.
>Check back doors, a glass one and a regular one
>both locked
>enter living room which is also the dinning room
>see pill bottle that was closed and at the the center of the table be on the floor, open
>also see a wind up toy also in the middle of the table on the ground broken
>ohgodwhat.jpg
>get food and prepare to flee to neighbors house
living area is connected to a small hall that connects back to my room, a spare room, and a bathroom
>about to leave the doorway when i turn back to get my 3ds, at this point i hung up step dad
>Behind me i see that this huge mirror we had was tilted to left, around it we had 4 key things
>2 were on the floor, one was on the wall tilted in the same direction as the mirror, and one was in the hallway
>actualhumanfear.wav
>Run back to room, grab 3ds, head phones, and drawing book
>Leave house and lock door
>ask neighbors if i can stay with them, they let me
>forget i dropped the food in my room
>Run back to house and forget to bring key
about 3 hours later
>step dad arrives and feel safe to go back
>walk inside house and find everything back to how it was before spooky shit went down
>hey S did you clean everything up?
>"Clean what up?"
>actually start to tear up
>"It was probably just and earthquake or something"
>lived in that house for 4 years and never once had anything similar to that happen
>google it and we lived in a place that cant have earthquakes
other spooky shit happened but it was minor im 90%sure that house was haunted
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.