[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiple dimensions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1-q13DfSVqi9yRXa_-2vsYQQ.jpg (77KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
1-q13DfSVqi9yRXa_-2vsYQQ.jpg
77KB, 540x380px
Lately I get these weird vivid visions of myself but they're tiered versions of my life, and I get the feeling that I'm somehow looking into other dimensions via some mindwave telepathy or cross-dimensional link

In one dimension I'm happy, everything is great and I'm rich

In another I don't feel anything, there's nothing there, it's just empty

In the final one there is only suffering and I am being abused

In this one I am just content but miserably depressed and longing for something better

In all of these I work the same job and have the same house, but there are different material things, different stages of being and emotion

It's weird because every time one of these happens it's like they're all linked at once and we pause, like I can sense myself in every dimension looking in

Do you guys ever get thoughts or links like this?
Do you think multiple dimensions exist?
What would happen if I managed to cross over and pull the abused me out of his dimension?

Pic kind of related?
>>
>>19443388
You can send love to yourself in another dimension. It starts sending some weird echos through reality. When I practiced that I would find days where it felt like I was in sync with something I would do in the future. Then other days I would pick up on the same energy and I would know what it was I was feeling from the past, and I would pass it along.

We are getting closer into 4th density, multiple timelines are converging. Today I was able to perceive an event that was supposed to occur, my mom selling a couch. Then I went and asked her if she was selling it today, and inexplicably the guy had car trouble so he is coming tomorrow. Then I felt my awareness expanding further out and it was like it was curving over the outer atmosphere and I caught a glimpse of the immense beauty it is to see our planet from space purely through consciousness.

I believe that maybe you have a chance to experience the law of attraction, magnetizing the feeling of your preferred reality. Perhaps though, you should seek to integrate all the feelings from all the realities you perceive. Without the negative polarity, there would be no foundation from which the positive can distinguish itself from the backdrop of nothingness. For me its almost like the negative is the link between physical and spiritual, while positive is pointing more towards the light. Sort of like yin being matter, and yang being energy.
>>
These are paralel realities
One might think what is within is only a dream, but you percieve the (((outer))) world inside your head too. Everything that is in your mind exists in this existance. As above, so below.
They also call it astral planes youre just not lucid in them. But this world is also a plane of the same essence
>>
What kind of physiological response do you have to these visions?
>>
>>19443410
There have been times I dreamed of things happening and then days later they actually happened, like when my grandfather cut off his finger with a chainsaw and the time I got stung by a bee and my face swelled up

>>19443413
It feels more physical than just in my mind, like we all exist at once and we're all separate mirrors of each other, but we all have varying tiers of existence, success, skill and emotion

>>19443426
I can almost physically feel like I'm there, I'm always seeing things through their eyes like I'm in first person

Watching TV or like one of my dimensions crashing a forklift parallel to when I was putting a pallet up, I can feel what they're doing and like I'm so close to being able to be right beside them but there's some kind of barrier keeping me out
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.