[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grimoire Verum questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 375px-Gray3.png (234KB, 375x362px) Image search: [Google]
375px-Gray3.png
234KB, 375x362px
1) is the name of klepoth related to the concept of qliphoth? are the qliphoth in any way related to thoth?
2) are the inferior spirits mentioned representative or related to organs, possibly as a medical text obsfucation, or symbolic, or like the asian theories of associating feelings and luck to organs. Mersilde certainly looks like a uterus. some certainly resemble organ diagrams as if they were of the flow of the fluids etc or shapes of organs. perhaps frutimere as the intestines or bowels. In this way we could see the 3 superior spirits lucifer, beelzebub and astaroth as the "organs" of the head/mind/brain/soul/will/etc.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/Grimoirum_Verum.pdf

pic mostly unrelated, but not totally so.
>>
I see I have forgotten this is a slow board.
>>
>>19443263
>is the name of klepoth related to the concept of qliphoth?
Could be? There are a shitton of linguistic corruptions in grimoires. Hell, the Grimoirum Verum calls Beelzebub "Beelzebuth."
>>
>>19443402
Sorry, I should have kept going with my post.
>>19443263
In regards to #2, I do recall in another book (possibly one of the Keys of Solomon? Or was it the Secrets of Albertus Magnus?) there was a link made between either spirits or planets, and the organs/senses. So I don't see why there couldn't be ties there.

But I haven't really gone too far in-depth with it yet, and quite frankly the ceremonial magic stuff kind of bores me. Still, never know when it'll come in handy, huh?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.