[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's do another one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: SCP-Logo-2400.jpg (86KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
SCP-Logo-2400.jpg
86KB, 2400x2400px
Simple rules: You're in a office-like building, no memories how you got there. The voice on speakers says that you have to survive for next 24 hours. Building has more than enough food and water to sustain your life for this period of time. Size of the building is unknown and it has more then one floor. The doors behind you will open in said 24 hours. They also have plot armour which prevents them from opening even if you use scp with door opening ability/teleportation/safe pocket dimenton/etc, you can't escape. (However there are closed doors in the building which might contain additional supplements)

First scp - your post, first four numbers [XXXXYYYY].
Second scp - your post, last four numbers [YYYYXXXX].
Third scp - previous post, middle four numbers [YYXXXXYY].
Fourth scp - previous post, side numbers [XXYYYYXX].

If scp with such number doesn't exist choose one closest to this number on the list.
If Thousands are too high, then set 4 to 0. (For example if number is 4567 you go to 0567. If it's 5567 you go to 1567 and so on.)

Posting your tactics and actions is welcomed, it's the most fun after all.

That's it. Good luck.
>>
>watch out for the cell doors
>don't go to the burger joint
>old guy that can't stay dead
Well that just leaves the second scp...
>>
>>19443222
Ripporino thredderino
>>
>>19443222
Raul
>>
>>19443762
Now I'm wondering what happens if I trick the old guy into getting trapped in the burger joint...
>>
>>19443222
>Don't eat the burgers
>Don't touch anything Egyptian-looking
>Offer D-Class personell the burgers
>Bring Swastika of Justice to fight Jew Golem Robot with
>>
>>19443809
>>19443778
>>
What's a good place to explain SCP basics for noobz? I found that main site, but it assumes some prior knowledge.
>>
>>19443951
This video on youtube has a decent explanation of what SCP is and shows examples of good SCPs to introduce new people. A friend of mine was introduced to SCP through this infact. https://youtube.com/watch?v=F-YJSsX-qNk
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.