[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream of mass enslavement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 15027797411601133286070.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15027797411601133286070.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Afew years ago I had dream that there were large buildings in what seemed like the middle of nowhere and inside there was armed guards not quite human to keep the humans in line, they were taller than us and wore all white coats with white helmets covering all of their body and they had something that made your willpower go right out the window without any thoughts after whatever it was they did took effect, from say fifteen feet away, there were what felt like days inside this dream where I did what they told me to do and they keeps us in line by threatening us with guns that looked sifi and glowed blue, on the second day I remember there were three people who I felt like I knew for a long time and we ran out of what I think we're cells for us, we overpowered five guards killing them and one or two of my partners taking an arm or a leg off of them and we ran out the front door into what felt like a war torn aftermath of what felt like America stretching for as far as I could see everything was either broken or rusted, on our time spent wondering we hid in a broken white one story building filled with rubble and old shelves, I remember we were starving and then the guards or whatever they were found us huddled there some felt like they were corpses I was using onto, when they came I tried to run but was overcome by whatever tool or power took away out willpower, I felt my muscles give out on me as I only got yen feet before collapsing, they carried us out dead and alive and when we got outside I looked up i saw a gigantic( I mean the size of the moon) white dragon coming towards the earth, I could see it's snout and eyes, they were filled with anger and sorrow for what had become of the world, and they opened their mouth and lay flames to the world a white hot fire that let me slip into the warm embrace of death while I watched the whole world be layed to ashe. What does this dream mean? Why do I remember it so painful clearly(pic unrelated
>>
Nice diary post.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.