[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there Moon Bases and did we blow one up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg (679KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg
679KB, 4256x2832px
Anthony Colapret from ((NASA)) has a picture of the moon location where the nuke was suppose to hit. There is a base clearly visible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFgOhgQV6xk
>>
I feel like if we nuked the moon someone besides you and that guy would have noticed
>>
>>19442737
Its the location where the bomb where off here. http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/10/09/probe.moon.crash/index.html
>>
>>19442726
thats weird. i do recall seeing the pic when it was first released years ago, thats definitely a non natural object, assuming the pic isn't doctored.
>>
>>19442832
This is the official NASA website for the photo. https://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/images/content/393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg
>>
>>19442852
thanks. freaky!
>>
>>19442852
anyone that downloads that picture goes on the watchlist
>>
>>19442868
At this point, its not whether you're on the list, its how many lists you're on.
>>
>>19442852
So the pic is an official pic. What if its deliberatley planted as a slow lead up to a future Blue Beam-type deception?
>>
>>19442886
Its always good to be skeptical of both possibilities. This could be a PsyOP, or it could have been an accidental disclosure and some dumbass PR guy is getting fired.
>>
>>19442897
Yeah I'm maybe too paranoid. I'd be curious to hear the official "debunking" of it, there is likely a thread on Above Top Secret with the official NASA explanation for what it is.
>>
Yeah, we had two until atlanteans went full retard wanting to blow up ayys (yeah, *those* same ayys) so they made a friggin giant laser ray of sorts. Didn't work, the moon was colony'dropped on their heads and the planet had a pole shift and global deluge. No more expetacularly stupid way to end your civilization than blowing up a moon I guess. No matter, Atlantis had to go. it was a literal police state that executed wrong thinking.

By the way, Atlantis was (is) in the south pole.
>>
>>19442912
How did you deduce Atlantis is in the South Pole? I've heard a similar theory, but I would like your source as well.
>>
>>19442852
If it has secret moon base on it, why they wouldn't delete it?
>>
>>19443000
Since a lot of attention has been brought up to it, it might make sense to come up with a fake backstory than add validity to the claims by deleting it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-15-10-01-13.png (227KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-15-10-01-13.png
227KB, 720x1280px
>>19442751
>>
>>19443018
>Cabeus crater lies in permanent shadow
From Earth maybe, but not from a lunar orbiting satelite, right?
>>
>>19443018
Nuke was the incorrect term. Bomb the surface is what I should have said. https://www.csmonitor.com/Technology/Horizons/2009/1009/nasa-moon-bombing-did-nasa-really-drop-a-bomb-on-the-moon
>>
Nope Asteroid can hit more strongly than a nuke . These are bullshit news . No One would waste rarely available nuclear warheads and waste it on bombarding a rocky piece of satellite
>>
>>19443010
>make sense to come up with a fake backstory
Wow, already have a reason to dismiss any reasonable arguments?

What if this "moon base" is just some onscreen instrumentation? These blue and orange lines clearly not the part of original picture, so what says that these "mysterious" white lines are on the actual surface of the moon?
>>
>>19443037
>These blue and orange lines clearly not the part of original picture
what blue and orange lines? Which photo are you referring to?
>>
>>19443029
It's not a bomb, ffs. It's an impacter probe. Piece of debris hits the moon on high velocity so seismograph on moon's surface would record impact data. This is done to research insides of the moon. And much cheaper then sending manned mission with drills or something.
>>
>>19443037
Zoom into the picture under his arm on the desk. That doesn't look like instrumentation GUI, it looks like a structure on the moon.
Present your reasonable argument, that's what this thread is for.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-15-10-14-56.png (501KB, 705x671px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-15-10-14-56.png
501KB, 705x671px
>>19443060
Not this?
>>
>>19443069
Look at the pic on the desk under the guys arm, and zoom in
>>
>>19443062
The photo with a white square on it?
>>
>>19443069
>>19443025
This is the target where the lunar probe hit. Its not hidden by shadows in this picture.
>>
>>19442912
>literal police state that executed wrong thinking
And what lead you to that conclusion?
>>
>>19443086
I fucking hate /x/
>>
>>19443108
Why? This isn't photoshoped, unless it was done so by NASA.
>>
>>19443108
Why do you hate /x/? That's a photo from NASA's website. If it is obvious what that object is, please explain. That's what this thread is trying to figure out.
>>
>>19443108
Yet you come here every single day
>>
Shameless bump
>>
Perhaps it was an ancient base and NASA are just trying to get rid of the evidence of prior civilizations from the moon. Or maybe it is some sort of remote monitoring installation, or has some other purpose, but it is not manned by ETs, so NASA blew it up in case it was nefarious.
>>
I'll just leave the thread with this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9686CJRpUIM
Aliens are indeed in the question. Classified portions are masked by disinfo, but the fact remains, aliens of higher intelligence exist.
>>
>>19442726
There's no base because nobody ever landed on the moon in the first place.
>>
Looks like an SD card or something sitting on top of the picture.
>>
>>19442879
kek
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.