[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

general paranormal experiences thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 10049394.png (49KB, 144x194px) Image search: [Google]
10049394.png
49KB, 144x194px
general paranormal experiences thread?
>>
>Used to live in Alaska, near Fairbanks at Eielson AFB. House was built on the site of a small plane crash, and about a mile away was a WW2 bomber crash, look up Lady of the Lake Alaska if you dont believe me
>Sister this doll named Heidi, plastic POS, no batteries, one dress. Her friends come over, play with the doll because 4th graders, dress it up and leave it in the kitchen. Hide the doll in the basement, her friend finds it naked.
>Everyone forgets about it. Months later, dad is deployed to Qatar. Mom hears laughter during the night, all kids are asleep, dogs are asleep. Heidi in the stairs with arms and legs taken off, nude again. Mom takes it, blames it on us kids, throws it in the basement again.
>Sisters friends come over again, they are in computer room playing that sweet windows vista Space Pinball. Hears noise from closet, friend opens it, nothing there. All of them go upstairs for food n shit. Comes back down to Heidi sitting in the computer chair with eyes glowing. Ditched the doll at Airman's Attic, goodwill basically, no one takes it for 2 weeks, throws it away. Last I heard of Heidi.

Ask for more stories, got a couple about WW2 vets in England, and Neuschwanstein castle
>>
>>19442603
>go on /x/
>see a thread this bad

Shit still gives me chills
>>
>>19442739
Geez, what do you think was up with that doll, like how did it get possessed? Tell us the other stories also
>>
I'm being plagued by 99.27 deep space communication, wow,wow,wow,wow.
>>
WW2 time
RAF Feltwell
Heard this one from the gate guards, vets, and local Historian,

Near the old gate by the elementary school, there is the local office for AFN (Armed Force Network)
During the war it was one of the buildings created for housing, along with the older elementary school buildings
After war, it was storage, and then AFN once we had bases in Europe

Fast forward to 2012 when I moved there, lived down the road from it.
Dogs would bark at the building when we walked past it
Talk to the gate guards about it, they know about the dog's problems with it and have their own problems with their dogs-military dogs btw
Told us they get phone calls from the building every so often, near midnight when no one was there and it was locked up
They had to drive out to it because of base policy for security
Dogs wouldn't go in there, everything was locked up, no lights inside, odd smell coming from behind the building

Similar story for a couple other buildings on base, the cafeteria, hangars, boyscouts building
Military bases make the best ghost stories
>>
>>19442750
We got the doll in New Mexico at a thrift store if I remember correctly.
There were a couple houses though that the base Chaplin wouldn't bless though, could be the houses

Have another one about the house itself

>Christmas time, dad is putting boxes away in the basement, hears a noise from the wall.
>Opens it up because fuck housing-this was post deployment and didnt give a fuck
>Turns out to a mouse
>Whole other little room, about a meter in height, use it for storage
>Dad checks out back of the room, weird stains, brother runs and gets a blacklight
>Stain comes up bright white-yellow
>Someone was getting that succ or bleeding down there
>The area was sealed off by drywall, and painted to match the other walls
>Housing had no record of the room, and neither did housing
>leave and seal it up because of rules
>>
Legit, my dad was stationed at the best places for this shit

http://www.ghostsofamerica.com/9/Alaska_Eielson_Afb_ghost_sightings.html
>>
i have lucid dreams to the point i don't know i'm still asleep. a fuckton of paranormal-related type shit happens in these dreams. seeing things and being legit terrified of going back to sleep
>>
>>19442945
Do you see any greys or extradimensional creatures and ghosts in these experinces?
>>
>>19442808
Did anyone ever picked up the phone?
>>
>>19442955
occasionally that has occurred. they look more like the dranei from world of warcraft though if i could describe them at all. like one i was encountering these beings in a very lucid dream along with a very much alive dead child i know of. we were trying to buy these very pretty crystal gem bracelets and couldn't afford them, then the dead boy offered to trade for a bracelet made of wooden beads. they refused and said the bracelet reeked of human filth. then i woke up. it all seemed very real and i was surprised when i woke up.
>>
>>19442983
Yeah, it was just heavy breathing and shrill screaming-but really quiet like it was a good hundred or so meters away
>>
>>19442603
None whatsoever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.