[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me proof that the christian god is real and that theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1272.jpg (85KB, 949x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
85KB, 949x667px
Give me proof that the christian god is real and that theres a heaven and a hell
>>
>>19442422
The fact that you exist is proof enough
>>
>>19442422
Why not just "a god" why the christian god though?
These threads are getting old fast.
>>
>>19442429
It still doesnt prove that its your god or if theres a heaven or hell
>>19442431
Im trying to make a point that when it comes to actual evidance christfags fall flat on there face because they cant provide any
>>
>>19442422
We don't have to give you proof, if you want to go through your life as an atheist thats on you. Anyways, the Christian way isnt the correct way exactly. Its been morphed. Do your own research and find out for yourself because right now no one has concrete proof that they can just hand away to people. You already know that, and your just trying to prove something to yourself so you can feel good for pushing around people to get you to "believe" when your mind is already set that you dont believe.
>>
>>19442429
Evidence of creation is not evidence of identity of a creator.
>>
>>19442451
The fact that you cant prove it proves hes not real though
>>
>>19442462
Honestly, right now who the fuck knows? Ive experienced what ive experienced and i wouldn't be able to hand my experiences over to you to experience for yourself, so honestly who the fuck knows. Believe what you want. And I'll do the same. (ps. I dont believe in the christian God completely for myself im just sympathizing for those who do.)
>>
>>19442474
>sympathizing
Them be dangerous waters.

Do you tell a rape victim that it was okay that there's a rapist out there?
>>
>>19442488
No, I sympathize with them going through people pushing them around for concrete evidence when that is almost impossible to do for all religions. I dont sympathize for what religion makes people do to each other, however. It's almost like no one understands what their religion is about. But i feel like i can sympathize with the human beings who are trying to live their lives without having to say why. Eh but you do you.
>>
>>19442521
>without having to say why
This is because you don't understand the true effects of sympathizing with a group of people who have no reason to play the victim card. To pander to delusion only breeds delusion. To treat someone like a victim breeds entitlement issues unless they are actually a victim. Even then, you have to be careful about HOW you sympathize with them.

To the deluded Christian mind, any form of endorsement *feels* like something it isn't; providence. By mere sympathy you doom them to a cycle of emotionally abusive conditioning. Don't do that.
>>
Have you not read the bible?
>>
It's about faith. Seek instead of trying to make people question their faith
>>
>>19442866
Blind faith is the way of sheep
>>
>>19442873
Read Kierkegaard, specifically leap of faith. That comment is probably in thousands of Atheist you tube video comment sections. Good bait almost got me.
>>
>>19442873
Sheep who leave the herd are the first to be eaten.
>>
>>19442996
then become the fucking wolf
>>
>>19442429
That's just as much evidence for any other religious belief. What a terrible argument
>>
>>19442997
That sounds like the kind of thing a school shooter would say.
>>
>>19443016
is that an insult?
>>
>>19442422
What if the christian god is evil and all he wants is for you to be trapped here and you're playing along for requesting evidence?
>>
You want to experience hell, get addicted to meth...
>>
>>19443031
shut up satan u wont fool me
>>
File: 147.jpg (182KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
182KB, 600x774px
>>19443034
>>
>>19442873
It's not blind, once you seek you will find the evidence you're looking for. We can't post it on the internet
>>
There is no fucking shit called Satan or God . Goinvest your time researching physics , astronomy or maths and stop wasting time on shits like religion . By studying science you may come up with an Idea , nobody ever has before , who knows . Do something for this planet and not waste time thinking about man made entities
>>
>>19443044
exactly
>>
exactly
>>19443045
>>
>>19443045
shit i didnt know i had to be atheist to be a scientist or an astronomer, wow learn something every day!
>>
>>19443045
>>
File: 9781594772245_5.jpg (189KB, 602x900px) Image search: [Google]
9781594772245_5.jpg
189KB, 602x900px
>>19443045
*tips science*
It appears that science does affirm that spiritual experiences are a thing.
>>
>>19443040
'twas a joke good sir, and i pray you already know that.
>>
>>19442422
lots of fedora threads right now, specifically anti-christcuck. need to throw some shit at jews and muslims you limpdick faggots or no one will take your shilling seriously
>>
>>19443114
Because we focus on christcucks since there turning /x/ into their personal echo chamber. Everyone already knows jews and muslim religions suck
>>
>>19442429
I believe in God and even i think this is the worst argument ever.
>>
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. Have stupid requests, get stupid replies.
>>
>>19442873
>>19442996
>>19442997
>CRINGED
>R
>I
>N
>G
>E
>D
>>
>be christian
>after graduating lose my faith
>date a girl but she's Christian
>we break up
>she marries a christian
>he gets cancer

What did God mean by this?
>>
>>19443290
Gnosticism is the answer.
>>
>>19442422
I'll prove it.

Look to your left, what do you see?
>>
>>19443299
my tv
>>
God is Pantheistic you loon. The Christian God is Pantheistic. It's never directly said, but it's more than heavily implied. God is existence. Never was and never will be a single entity. It is everything.
>>
File: IMG_6197.jpg (195KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6197.jpg
195KB, 740x416px
>>19442422
Theres really nothing wrong with people believing in a god or not, what i like to imagine is another intelligent species on another planet somewhere in the universe that also has their own religion. Like just look at us, we started with judism, islam, and christanity, but even before that, early humans worshiped the sun, the moon, the planets, etc.

Aliens on another planet probably think they were created by some powerful being as well, but in no way would it be related to what we believe
>>
File: varg_devil.png (117KB, 438x393px) Image search: [Google]
varg_devil.png
117KB, 438x393px
>>
File: 785878785.jpg (94KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
785878785.jpg
94KB, 750x625px
>>19442438
Whatever man. Maybe start mocking other religions there's many. Christians freed the slaves as first and built freedom. It's a good religion get over yourself. Let's mock fucking kiddy fucking promoting women repressing islam or something. But fuck off with your childish anti-christian crap cause I see a thread like this every single fucking day for years like 6 years at the very least. You don't know shit who cares if it's real it's gotten old and we get it autists don't believe in god and hate christianity. Now let's talk about something else that really matters like child rape going up exponentially because of muslim immigration let's talk about that or something.
>>
>>19443045
Learn to spell and talk correctly first faggot lol
>>
>>19443578
When will that piece of shit die already
>>
File: 1502319269228.jpg (36KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
1502319269228.jpg
36KB, 600x589px
>>19443297
Underrated
>>
>>19442422
aight, what happened before the big bang? if it was a different universe, what made that: there's a beginning to everything, along with an end.
now for heaven and hell: most people know those as Texas and New Jersey
>>
Heaven is ass, hell is vag
>>
>>19442438
>when it comes to actual evidance christfags fall flat on there face
no no no, the bible is prove
>>
>>19442451
>if you don't believe what I believe then you must believe in nothing
Triggered
Why do Christians do this
>>
>>19444633
cuz they trigered
>>
>>19444528
Good thing I'm an Ass man!
>>
>>19444645
I meant I'm triggered
>>
>>19444633
im not christian, and first of all i said if he wants to be an atheist then he can be one (usually athiests do this but im sorry i assumed his religion). And all i focused on was the fact with how he was asking for it, which was in a way that usually means that they have their mind set in stone on something else and nothing any of people who legit believe in the christain god would be able to change. Sorry I triggered you.
>>
God.. the truth is, this God, is not human, is highly intelligent and does not live on earth. This describes an alien. I used to be a tounge speaking christian walking around preaching the gospel. A series of events, including some county jail time, led me to become someone who believes this life is a "virtual reality" of sort. Fibonacci numbers, phi, pi, these are all amazing numbers that are literally intertwined with every aspect of human life, earth, everything on earth and the entire universe Some call God the greatest mathematian.. i believe he is the master programmer of all of this. But, i have to take into account.. every ten years or so my beliefs change, as i age. I can only assume ten years from now i probably will believe something different than i do now. On a side note, smoke some DMT and get back to me.
>>
>>19443299
Where i was sitting when i read this, my son was sitting directly to the left of me. Lol, i am sure this was just a coincidence.. but i hardly ever sit in that spot. 9 times out of 10 he would have been sitting to my right. Cool
>>
>>19444528
I'm going straight to vag then.
>>
>>19442422
I'm atheist and I believe in hell.
>>
File: black jesus 1.jpg (74KB, 608x708px) Image search: [Google]
black jesus 1.jpg
74KB, 608x708px
Christianity is common shit and not paranormal at all.
do not bump these threads
#banjesus
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.