[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of brainwashing has society been subjected to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ai.png (284KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
ai.png
284KB, 759x500px
So, /x/, I was lurking on here the other day, as I never post and I saw a thread concerning how people debilitate themselves, and conform to their minds into a small, preset box of knowledge and don't know how to process certain subjects, themes and ideas.

Meaning, they don't press further into the ideas of religion, paranormal, unexplainable, science, etc, etc. They don't push pass what people or social media spoon-feeds them, and lack the mental capacity to go beyond the reach of the click of a button.

I put this anons theories and ideas, and their personal experiences to my own test, and decided to speak to moderately intellectual people. Concerning some conspiracy theories, tin-foil fag, the up-coming eclipse, some base level, normie shit.

And, they just laughed. Ignored it, brushed it off. And, I tried to press again. Asking them if they believed in basic shit, like ghosts, aliens.

>They aren't real, anon.

Another friend jumped in, over hearing the convo.

>Well, I think the universe might be expanding, so you never really know. NASA will find out.
>agreementwithintheconverstaion.webm

And it just died there. No further deduction of anything I had said, no other possibility other than, "NASA'll find 'em", or "That shit is fake and gay."

Why is it the way this is? Why is it that no one is willing to educate themselves anymore, and is willing to believe this reality is their own? Or, someone else will find it for them, and they're content with the way things are set? Easy, a tap away, spoon-fed knowledge?

I just don't understand today's thought processes anymore. It's genuinely concerning.
>>
They're normies. Vampires call them "kine" (cattle).
I call them 'straights' when I'm not pissed off cause it's polite.
>>
They're ai anon. You are too, just like I.
>>
>>19441989
>willing to believe this reality is their own?
Mostly evolution. We needed to each be the relative center of our universe to go on to have children who then become the center of our universe. As semantic creatures with emotional needs, egocentrism tends to be more useful, on an evolutionary level, than anything else. At least prior to developing a true environmental utopia.

>content with the way things are set
That is exactly and precisely what they are: Content. Not informed, not aware, not socially connected, not living in harmony with their environment, but content. Content to lie, content to die. Content to see the world burn if it must.

There is nothing good about being content with a society this sick, except under the promise that it will inevitably change. If only because it must.

>today's thought processes
That's because there isn't one. There's nothing to understand. It's an empty mass that has no reason to perpetuate itself.

The miracle is that it keeps going.
>>
>>19442642
>Content to live, content to die.
Also lie, but that doesn't convey the true horror of the phrase "content to live."
>>
>>19442010
I call them stupid.
>>
File: IMG_20170630_125802.png (106KB, 720x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_125802.png
106KB, 720x829px
This you talk about is the thought box of religion. Enforced by the sword and passed down by genetic memory and word of mouth (memes).

AMA
>>
>>19442642
>>19442688

OP here.

Society is just malformed and dysfunctional. An abysmal cycle, and just like anon said. It keeps going. Quite the accomplishment when we keep derailing and taking steps back rather than forward.
>>
OP again.

You know, thinking about it, the search for the truth and sticking your nose into places it shouldn't be in, probably plants this seed called, 'insanity'. You know, knowing more than you should know, makes you a schizo fedora fag lurking on these boards, and the normies who come on here only during summer time feed this bullshit flames of the LARPs these schizos provide.

Not saying they're all LARPs, /x/ has had a few gems pop up here and there in the past.

But, is having insane people required to discredit the supernatural and unexplainable? Since, they're insane, and taking meds out the wazoo, would society as a whole just not believe said individual and that's what the elites need? A cover-up of more cover-ups within?

I have no idea if that makes any sense, but that is just what I think.
>>
Why do people find comfort in these limited, delusional world-views spoon-fed to them by others? Why do so many people base their world-view on what NASA tells them, what their religion tells them, what the newspaper tells them? Well, just think about it, it's very simple. When you start thinking outside of the box, you stand out. You're different. Suddenly, you have all this responsibility, you need to use your own brains and heart, and if you are wrong there is no-one to blame, no-one to run to. There's a chance you'll become an outcast, you'll get ridiculed and labeled crazy. Compare that with the "NASA will find out"-guy (lol)... He doesn't have to devote any of his energy to think, to discover anything. He's safe, there are many people like him, who share his world-view so he doesn't stand out. If he's wrong, he doesn't have the responsibility, he can just go "But NASA said that!". Genius!

In short, people are afraid of the responsibility, afraid of standing out, afraid of stepping into the unknown. Why? Because they prefer comfort and safety over the truth.

>But, is having insane people required to discredit the supernatural and unexplainable? Since, they're insane, and taking meds out the wazoo, would society as a whole just not believe said individual and that's what the elites need? A cover-up of more cover-ups within?

You are overthinking. As you said, society is malformed and dysfunctional, it has always been. Even if the masses believed or even understood the supernatural, it would be the same. The elite doesn't matter, the society doesn't matter, let them go. Focus on your own self-development and create your own life with the right decisions, you will find peace and free yourself of that twisted world.
>>
>>19444555
>>19441989
Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge.
Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm.
Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear.
Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs.
Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque.
Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm.
Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real.
Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul.
Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming.
Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies.
Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be.
Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger.
Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.
>>
>>19444555yes, AMD its typical, when you talk about some not conventional subject but specially a psychological one, that they tell you "anon stop telling me this things, they frigthen me I am afraid of becoming crazy"
>>
>>19445244

Thanks for the advice, I suppose. It's a good piece to follow by.

>>19445261

nice layout.
>>
>>19445244

It is much, much simpler than that.

They Fear God. Because of the implication.
>>
>>19443014

>AMA

Do you agree that science, for the masses, has become a religion in it's own right; complete with dogma, priesthood, and faith?
>>
>>19446296

Not the guy who posted that, but.

People are more lenient to follow science, and provable ideas rather than religions which are faith based. You know, every religion you could possibly think of. They follow a deity, and science doesn't have one. Just fact, not 'fantasy', for those who aren't religious.
>>
>>19446279

But, what exactly is there to fear about God?
>>
>>19445244
>In short, people are afraid of the responsibility, afraid of standing out, afraid of stepping into the unknown. Why? Because they prefer comfort and safety over the truth.

Like i said, the thought box of religion. If you stood out during the times of Vatican supremacy, you got tortured or killed. You tried to think for yourself, or to teach others and you ended up dead.

It's the same reason now, but less overt. Now you get socially killed. No friends, no jobs, no romance.
Like you said, they prefer comfort and safety. But at what price? Society and the planet are getting raped.
Not even children are safe. Innocence was slain.

Dubs checking.

>>19446296
>Do you agree that science, for the masses, has become a religion in it's own right; complete with dogma, priesthood, and faith?

For the masses, yeah, i agree. And i was mostly convinced of it by the stray /sci/ posters that spam "muh proof or fag" here.
This tipe of people have solidified scientific thought into a rigid system that is no longer beneficial to the advancement of humanity.
They ignore the parts of life that cannot be quantified, but we all know exist, but some choose to disregard.

For me, science has been a way of life, a way of thinking, of seeing things, since an early age, and i have integrated other viewpoints successfully to create a hybrid worldview.
I don't want to be too detailed about it here though, because people misuse this knowledge out of ignorance, or outright malice.
>>
>>19442010

in the same way that terence mckenna did or unrelated?

always like his use
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.