[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever played the ouija board? I live in paris and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
have you ever played the ouija board?
I live in paris and my friend found a abanoned railroad that leads to a untouched part of the catacombs, I've watched some videos and there are mountains of bones and skulls in there, I was thinking of playing that shit in the catacombs to see what would happen, what do you guys think?
>>
>>19441935
Yes i have.
>>
>>19441935
Do it and video it, become a living meme.
>>
File: do it nigga.jpg (275KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
do it nigga.jpg
275KB, 1024x962px
>ouija board in the french catacombs
do it nigger
>>
>>19441935
do you think I'll die??
>>
>>19441959
I did. So yes. You'll die.
>>
>>19441964
so it actually works?
>>
>>19441967
No.
>>
>>19441974
so why the fuck did you say I'll die
>>
>>19441967
A lot of times it works afterwards. After things have "settled down". But not really during, in my experience.
>>
>>19441999
how so? thinks start falling, moving by themselves in your house? don't you think afterwards you just become a bit paranoid?
>>
>>19442007
Afterwards i completely forgot about playing the ouija board, until i glanced in my living room while walking to the kitchen and saw something slowly crawling towards me. I thought it was my dog so i continued walking and looked away , but then i remembered my dog was locked outside. I went back to the living room and that crawling thing was gone. Scary shit.
>>
Take shrooms before going to the catacombs playing ouija.

Seems legit.
>>
>>19441945
your informative post has left me with zero questions, well done sir, well done...
>>
It's a fucking toy
>>
>>19441935
Meh, I mean some people have probably died in there, but most were just bodies they didn't know what to do with, right? I don't recommend it, as you don't know what will reach out, whether it'll be friendly or human, but as long as you follow the rules it's still better than doing it in your house.
>>
>>19444008
Why is it better than to do it at home? do the spirits stick around afterwards? also how come most people who say the ouija board works never find a nice ghost, like the're just people who are no longer alive, why can't they just be chill af and become friends with the human
>>
>>19441935
I did the weej back at my old apartment. I didn't take it seriously cuz I thought nothing would happen. But the next few months weird shit did start happening there. My pots and pans would move on their own, my cat would always be freaked out and staring at something that no one else could see, one time a cup of change that was at least 8 inches from the edge just happened to fall off of my shelf on its own, also one guy who didn't know about all the shit said he thought he saw a little girl in my hallway and he was pretty disturbed by it and wanted to leave after that.
>>
>>19441935
The catacombs are full of shitskins now, watch yourself, anon
>>
>>19441959
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>19444044
>do the spirits stick around afterwards?
Yep. They still might follow you home, but then they might not.

>also how come most people who say the ouija board works never find a nice ghost, like the're just people who are no longer alive, why can't they just be chill af and become friends with the human
Because you're not always talking to dead people. You're talking to whatever feels like talking to you, and the ouija board within itself carries a lot of negativity.
There are people who use it regularly and safely, but that's more often than not people who could handle anything that might choose to come through and stick around.

I myself have practiced witchcraft for about two years and been around the occult for more than 10. I've dealt with unwelcome spirits before, and though I'm more equipped at handling them than most people due to my background I still choose not to work with them. You couldn't pay me to use an ouija board in my home. That's my two cents.
>>
>>19444068
ooh I see, but have you actually ever talked to a nice one? like if I was a spirit i'd start by saying "oh shit waddup"
>>
>>19444075
I don't talk. I ask them to leave and if they don't I make 'em. I'm not clairvoyant, clairvoyant or any of that, but even if I was, "stay the fuck out of my house unless invited" is my policy.
>>
>>19444081
>clairvoyant, clairvoyant
meant clairvoyant, clairaudient
>>
>>19444081
>>19444085
I mean talk through the ouija board, like communicating with the letters
>>
>>19444089
I don't use it. As I said, I don't work with spirits.
>>
>>19444057
Ur a beeg goim
>>
Fais le
>>
>>19444095
ooh ok, so you do witchcraft right? how's that? can you do cool stuff with that knowledge
>>
>>19444103
tu veux venir avec nous? c'est au 15eme
>>
>>19441935
Try playing your board at home first and see how you feel.
>>
Non merci, mais ça serait intéressant de savoir le résultat de la séance
>>
>>19444120
Yeah, it's quite interesting honestly. It's pretty different than what most people think of as magic or witchcraft, but once you get into it you start realizing how inseparable it is from reality. A good example would be having ignored the existence of fire your entire life and then learning about it and utilizing it. You don't need to use it for everything, but it definitely makes certain things easier.

Unfortunately it requires some reading to grasp the basics and most people are unwilling to do that.
>>
>>19444143
what's the coolest thing you can do? like I don't imagine you can throw fireballs from your hands or anything but can you actually curse people, or use your knowledge to win the lotto
>>
>>19444150
Nothing I do is that impressive, most of the time I just do little charms or predict things for people. I guess the closest to a party trick is predicting/messing with the weather or pulling random thoughts out of people's minds I'm close with.
The thing I do most often is just mess around with energy, but that's not magic, not really.
>>
>>19444187
I was really expecting something more reminiscent to doctor strange
>>
>>19444197
I don't even know what that's about. There are more impressive, I guess, kinds of magic but I generally find them unnecessary. Like why would one possibly need to summon a demon, ya know? Other than the sheer curiosity, most of the time this kind of thing is overkill.
>>
>>19444218
ooh doctor strange is a marvel superhero, who can do awesome shit with magic
>>
>>19444233
Yeah, I figured it'd be something of the sort. There is some fiction that has roots on actual real things but even those are greatly exaggerated to be marketable. Nobody wants to see the boring reality.
>>
>>19441935
It's not a toy.
>>
File: IMG_8186.jpg (87KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8186.jpg
87KB, 640x572px
No one has any legit proof that Ouija boards or demons exist. Otherwise a lot of people would be dead. It's cardboard or wood and your imagination. Stupid shizz. Just like that Zozo Ouija Board demon crap. Hilarious. Dude plays with dolls
http://wp.me/p946ai-X
>>
>>19444250
I'm not the anon you were talking with, but can you recommend me some books/links/fields of study?
>>
>>19444250
yeah true, one can make portals to other realities the other can do some small party tricks
>>
What if you played the board in a Bigfoot or UFO sighting hotspot? Would it attract those entities or ones like it?
>>
File: IMG_8139.jpg (38KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8139.jpg
38KB, 354x354px
Check out paranormal investigator Stephen Erkintalo. Dude is crazy. Has a Ouija Board tattooed on himself and uses dead body ashes and all kinds of shit to call on demons. Extreme to the max
>>
>>19444317
Start with energy manipulation, it's pretty fun and it's something you can build on and keep using later on. Learn to make an energy ball first, so you know how it feels and then you can read New Energy Ways v2, just to expand on that.
After that it sort of depends on what you're interested in learning about. Hermeticism might be a good place to start, to get a feel of the rules of how things work basically.
And then when it comes to witchcraft there are so many flavors, it just completely depends on what sounds interesting to you. Imo more traditional magic is a good place to start. Herbs, essential oils, crystals, they're all very helpful for achieving the exact results you want. Being good at energy manipulation helps immensely too.

When it comes to sources just head over to the occult and magic thread. The library has pretty much everything you might want to read. Oh yeah, also google can be helpful as long as you spell magic "magick" and don't mind sifting through tumblr's bullshit to find a spell without having to look through a bunch of PDFs.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.