[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV Ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tvghost2.jpg (27KB, 291x247px) Image search: [Google]
tvghost2.jpg
27KB, 291x247px
So I've seen a lot of photos of "ghosts" appearing to be inside the screens of TV's, almost as if like televisions are somehow like some sort of "gateway" or keyhole into seeing some ghost dimension or something.
TL;DR: Are TV's gateways to the other side?
>>
No, but dreams are.
>>
>>19441565
Not gateways, but a mirror can reflect an otherwise unseen spirit. And geez, that photos scary
>>
>>19441565
No more or less than any other conduit which garners human focus, houses electrons, and has reflective glass. Simple equation.
>>
>>19441587
>houses electrons
in stitches
>>
>>19441565

I knew Living Colour meant something by that.

https://youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0?t=110
>>
>>19441587
>houses electrons
what?
>>
File: 1502758429108.jpg (27KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
1502758429108.jpg
27KB, 400x478px
>>19441565
this kid doubts the possibility
>>
File: 1471871612167.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1471871612167.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>19443007
>>
File: fw5dxSj.jpg (119KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
fw5dxSj.jpg
119KB, 750x750px
My mother died last year.

Shortly after the funeral my 12y/o imuoto swears she saw mom's reflection lying down on the living room sofa in the off TV.
>>
>>19441565
no. it's called watching a movie and having camera flash on.
>>
Instrumental TransCommunication otherwise known as ITC. This is what you're looking for OP. Also, look up the Klaus Schreiber technique and infor og SPIRICOM.
>>
>>19447156
info on*
>>
>>19445073
Shortly after my mothers funeral I was sat at home crying with my head in my lap when someone came in the room and stood over me. They stood on a plastic bag that was laying on the floor infront of me, making a rustling noise. I looked up and there was nobody there.

A few weeks after my Dad died I had a dream that he was in my house. It was odd though because it was like a cardboard cut-out of him. I could see every little detail of his face, skin, hair etc in extreme HD. He was just standing at the foot of my bed, still, looking at me. He didn't speak, or move, or anything. The next day my Sister called me on the phone... she'd had the exact same dream.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>19447296
.... also....

My Dad used to help me financially whenever I was broke. He always spoiled me as a kid, and if I ever needed money he'd always help.

For the first few years after he died, whenever I was broke, I'd find money at home in places where I'd never put money. I once found £20 in a cereal box. I found £20 in a kitchen drawer. I found £10 in a shoe. I found £20 in a cupboard. If I looked for money, I'd find it.

One day I was broke, literally penniless, and I found £20 sitting on the floor near my bed and I just cried my fucking eyes out. I'm crying now.. It broke me. To think that he was still looking out for me years after his death just reminded me how much I missed him.
>>
>>19447338
You know, I have heard they get punished for interfering with the living, so you should light some candles for him.
>>
>>19447359
keep believing your fairytales

who told you that, a ghost?
>>
>>19447375
A Mexican granny that can speak with them.
>>
>>19447338
Some reverse Jew did it
>>
>>19447359

You're a douche
>>
>>19445073
was She anubis?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.