[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning Goetia General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: goeth.jpg (864KB, 2100x2145px) Image search: [Google]
goeth.jpg
864KB, 2100x2145px
Easy to understand guides to start out with the Goetia:
https://pastebin.com/gFqVxJVG
https://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
https://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW (Third bin is recommended read)

Discord: https://pastebin.com/nLet2hug

The general is meant for people to ask questions, share experiences, share information about the Goetia, and share your own methods. Hope you all have a good day, thanks.
>>
I'm reading the Lesser Key of Solomon right now, but I have no experience in the occult and i don't know if I'm ready for this yet. Any good reads/advice for someone in my situation?
>>
>>19441803
Keep studying and don't get into this until you feel confident enough, if you let your negative energies get to you while evoking you'll fuck yourself.
>>
>>19441291
I just can't keep up with all these new Pokemon anymore.
>>
>>19441291
Thoughts on Andrealphus anyone?
>>
>>19441803
Well, you can't get experience until you experience things. Do a decent amount of research, and when you feel ready, go for it.
>>
>>19441291
>picture with names
Thank you. I appreciate this very much.

Few questions concerning roots:
For what I understand is that Goteia system is straight from King Solomon. Location is middle-east but where there? King Solomon dates go before birth of Jesus/Hesus and therefore is probably the same art that Moses used, right?

Solomon had invented also Enoch system? For what I understand He commanded/used powers of heaven too.
>>
There are lots of books into demonolatry, yet you guys focus on the goetia, why is this?
>>
Im really put off by the fact that they all look like animal-human hybrids instead of something original, it really hurts the credibility of the claim
>>
>>19443623
Goetia are more powerful, most of the dukes are friendly. If you have other lesser known demons you'd like to share go ahead.

>>19443640
If it makes you feel better people have reported several demons such as Bune appearing as a woman. These are their original forms, sorry they don't look like big titted hentai succubi.
>>
>>19441291
How do I make offerings to goetia?
>>
Do you guys like to listen to music while doing this?
>>
>>19442524
kys
>>
File: 1485555350640.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1485555350640.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>>19441291
Why are these threads so slow?
>>
>>19444155
Ahh yes thanks
>>
Any advice for working with Buer?
>>
>>19443623
There's more information about them, and they're more powerful.

>>19444076
Same way you'd make an offering to any other entity

>>19444113
Nah

>>19444165
Not many people are interested in working with demons, I assume.
>>
>>19442306
This post made me wonder. Can I summon pokemons/digimons instead of demons. Do I get the same results?
>>
>>19441291
Are these spirits terrifying when seen with the naked eye? Some of these descriptions sound really weird...
>>
Who is the artist in op's pic
>>
>>19444243
That's a subjective thing that depends on your own perspective. Are you a pussy?
>>
Any good first time summons? And if youve done this before, how did it go for you? How long did it take you to succeed, and what did you gain from it?
>>
>>19445070
No, I just don't want to go mad after witnessing a demon in physical form.
>>
>>19441291
>I Evoke and conjure you [name of spirit] & being with power armed from your supreme Majesty, I thoroughly command you by Beralanensis [Beralanensis], Baldachiensis, PaumachiƦ & ApologiƦ-Sedes and your most powerful princes Genio Liachidi, ministers of your Tartarean seat, chief princes of of your seat of Apologia, in your Ninth Region;
What the fuck is this shit and how do I pronounce these words?
>>
>>19441291
Can you summon these things during the day or only at night? I'm on a tight schedule here...
>>
Ok so you guys are basically working with demons. And I know that most religions forbid shit like this for pretty obvious reasons...isn't this dangerous,or damming your soul or smth?
>>
>>19445864
I would assume it means there will be unforeseen consequences. Maybe they go to over the top lengths to make you happy and you end up being like, "fuck this" but they kill themselves if you leave. Just a thought.
>>
>>19445864
Well, your shit (previously intact) would be broken or damaged in such a way that it would be a ruinous state for your shit to be in. This would probably bring unhappiness and feelings of bitter desperation or regret at some point, since your shit has no value any longer.
>>
Could we get some green text stories of some experiences?
>>
>>19445337
From what I've heard from others, they're usually pretty flexible.

>>19445745
In my own experience, I'm a fag, so I might as well be on good terms with the people I'll be with for the afterlife.
>>
Hey fags, I'm writing a story about a guy who summons a Goetic demon, and I've been doing research on the subject all day.
The premise is that his life goes completely off the rails, he loses his job and his girlfriend, suffers a string of bad luck, and then once he's at rock bottom he decides to summon a demon to help him get his life back on track.
He starts off on internet forums, not unlike /x/, and narrows his options down until he realizes that the Ars Goetia is the most likely to be legit.
I want this to be as authentic as possible, and my biggest problem right now is picking one of the 72 demons who would be suited to the task.

Basically I need the Jordan Peterson of Goetic demons.
>>
>>19446266
That's the state I'm in now. I contacted Prince Sitri and now I cannot shake this person.
There's a lot of love but it's tearing us both apart. I think we're both deluded at this point.
>>
File: popcorn.gif (704KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
704KB, 399x299px
>>19446266
>>19447680
thank you both, this was a pretty good clarification
>now I cannot shake this person,There's a lot of love but it's tearing us both apart. I think we're both deluded at this point
yo senpai, would you care to divulge your situation on me? like, explain how there could also be "lots of love" and yet that same love would be tearing you both apart? that almost seems nonsensical : (

>>19446323
fuck you
>>
>>19445243
Look up latin pronunciation.

>>19447300
Purson maybe
>>
>>19446684
seconding this
>>
>>19448920
Looks like Orobas might be a good choice.
Another question, I'm unclear as to who wrote Aleister Crowley's Illustrated Goetia. Was it written by Crowley? If not then who is the narrator? What did Crowley actually write himself?
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (83KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
83KB, 1600x1600px
>>19441291
Just wondering if a robe like this would do the trick for the summoning?
>>
>>19441803
Do not do anything until you are sufficiently prepared.
>>
>>19451105
Tacky as fuck. Get a real cloak
>>
>>19442934
>For what I understand
Well congrats, you understand virtually nothing. These books are no older than a few hundred years, let alone two thousand.
>>
>>19444243
>>19445185
It depends on you. The last thing you want to do is get scared and panic when the spirit arrives and abort the whole thing.
>>
>>19441291
Any horrifying experiences involving botched summoning that anyone might wanna share?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.