[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meds and the paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3402.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
Do anti-psychotic/anti-depressant drugs affect your ability to connect spiritually and practice magic/divination?

I know this is gonna get shit on because "if you're on meds then there's obviously something wrong with your head anyway", but since I've been taking these drugs I've felt completely disconnected and empty. I can't seem to communicate with any spirits or demons like I could before (inb4 schizo) and my psychic abilities are now lacking.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there any way to avoid it without stopping the meds (I kinda need them to not kill myself)?
>>
lithium and anti-psychotics kill your ability to feel emotion.
it kills your ability to fling energy but it also kills your soul. same thing really. better pay up for your expensive poison.
>>
>>19441139
I'm inclined to agree with you (although it's free, yay healthcare), but what would you suggest instead?
>>
File: aXm9567xjU.jpg (76KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9567xjU.jpg
76KB, 650x650px
They just numb you down. Nothing changes tho.
>>
>>19441120
Being dead also kills your psychic abilities anon. Meds can be your friend.
>>
>>19441192
do what I did
>work out
>meditate
>eat healthier
>generally focus more on mental and physical health
>laugh at the mhmr and psychologist quacks when they read your case file and realize you've been off medicine for well over a year and actually live a healthy productive life without them bitching, bothering, leeching insurance money and feeding you drugs
>>
>>19441215
This. Modern Psychiatry is fraud, period.
>>
I have no experience with anti depressants, but I'd say use the drug to form healthy habits that make you not wanna kill yourself. Like a regular sleep schedule, working out, etc.

Then see how you do with less medication - if it gets too bad, dial the dosage back up.
>>
>>19441120
yes. even sleep aids affect your ability to do anything spoopy

half of what big pharma makes is just to screw you up so you cant defend yourself. they are a bunch of satanist who want to have a monopoly on "mercenaries" and they dont like it when one of their mercs gets injured trying to take down a 130 lb when soaking wet dork while he was sleeping

its also shameful when some one passively deflects a bolt of pure fuck you that would be enough to drop a elephant

its not just to stop you from selfactualising shit. its to stop you from protecting yourself
>>
>>19441271
they sent a "mercenary" after me and I went knife hands on his ass.
didn't not violate no accords either
>>
>>19441120
You should stop taking meds and do exactly what the voices tell you
>>
>>19441120
It wasn't until I took the anti-psychotics that I started to Astral.
>>
Some say psychosis is spiritual awakening.
Some say big pharma , meds that affect the receptors, be it ssri's or dopamine , etc, block stuff, block psychic emergence.
Some say schizophenics actually are the ones that see through the veil .
Labels are convenient.
Tags, so faggot wankstains can giggle about freaks and weirdos.
Or posts GIFS of the exorcist and emojis.
But I say, people, if you can call soulless vesels like that, who laugh and sneer, that they are cancerous.
Of course, prodomal phases are very uncomfortable, and it's balancing them out that is important.
If you can talk, or write, get it out somehow, that helps.

What meds are you talking about, specifically?
>>
They make sorcery a lot harder because they make it harder to influence your own state of mind.

Rituals are basic mental alchemy; the combining of concepts and symbols to create mental states. This is stunted by medications that affect mental state, including unknown factors, awkward influences, ect.
>>
It dumbs you down and turns you into an emotionless zombie.
>>
>>19441223

>mfw grieving over the loss of a loved one was recent added to the Diagnostic Journal
>>
>>19441120
Before I took antidepressants I used to have astral proyection at least 3 times per week and sleep paralysis. when I was on medication I had the last astral proyection of a shadow hugging me then I stop using them and lost the capacity of do astral
how fucked I am?
>>
>>19441241
I agree with this, anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.