[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enochian occults

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (15KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
15KB, 222x227px
I'm really interested in finding out more info on occults related to this subject. If anyone knows anything on the subject, feel free to post your knowledge. Website or chat links would be appreciated.
>>
*endocrine
>>
>>19441073

Dude, coming to /x/ for occult information, unless you are willing to work your way through the /x/ sticky links, is not very productive.

Sorry, but looking for occult information online, even in places that presume to cater to the occult subculture is a lot like looking for data related to investing in markets. A fuck tonne of people will 'offer' their 'free' advice. But it is usually sales pitches to shitsville. Really knowledge of the occult, even now in the age of print being dead, is still earned by independent work and research for the most part especially regarding the hermetic traditions. Avoid the folk or 'neo pagan' fuckery, it is all subverted by SJW cancer for the most part. For the most part, so are the various 'left hand path' shit out there as well.
>>
File: Table of Air.jpg (109KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
Table of Air.jpg
109KB, 960x725px
>>19441073
>occults related to this subject
?

>>19441117
There's plenty of good info on /x/, especially if it's provided by me ;3

In any case last Enochian thread we had descended into a batshit circlejerk.

If you wanna toy with the systems check out my Enochian and Sloane MSS folders, which is where pic related is from.
>>
>>19441122
>bastardized jewish mysticism infused with made up language to get the ol wytchblood flowing
>>
>>19441209
I mean, nobody's forcing you to be interested in it.

Also, considering so much of the Hekhalot/Merkava traditions was lost in the time of Dee, that's a pretty impressive bastardization given they produced material similar to but had zero access to:
>Thunder: Perfect Mind
>Hekhalot Rabbati
>Sefer Ouza
>etc.
>>
>>19441250
>Thunder: Perfect Mind
beautiful text
>>
>>19441295
I know and the end of the speech of the Feminine Spirit in the 9th Aethyr that finally spook'd em off sounds like it belongs right in one of the lost sections of T:PM.
>>
>>19441117
Alright where would you suggest I could do better research? I've been looking through the mega file but some of it seems pretty bullshit so that's why I came here for inquiry
>>
File: 1466720762383.jpg (177KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
1466720762383.jpg
177KB, 638x835px
>>19441318
>I've been looking through the mega file but some of it seems pretty bullshit
Please, oh pretty please, tell me what's bullshit about the source manuscripts.
>>
>>19441250
I was interested enough to read it.

>Also:
>Sepher Ha Razim
>and many others
(shrug)

>that's a pretty impressive bastardization
Gosh, you must have really been impressed by the necronomicon...
>>
>>19441323
Welp Im looking through the Chaos folder first because someone recommended it to me if I wanted to better understand Enochian and sum of that seemed kinda... no
>>
>>19441341
Why not read the actual book of Enoch?

It is certified 100% bullshit free...
>>
>>19441341
>chaos folder
Who said this? Yours is the only post here making this claim.

I directed you to the Enochian and Sloane MSS folders; twice.
>>
>>19441323
Hi ape , I got a dilemma, I already removed from miself 3 out of 4nails ,a
but when I simulate the removal of the last one I can see a cancer spreading, I actually trust the Queen of blade's, but I don't know if she trust me,I don't want to change too much ,in which ways will affect me to leave that in his place?
I don't want to removed from miself if that means cancer ,but if leaving it means mutations or another undesirable side effects is not much of a choice, its this a nail or a radio?

If is a radio I don't mind .
can the Queen tell me the nature of this golden ball?
>>
>>19441360
>Sloane-3825 proof that pokemons are teh realz
>>
>>19441370
>I got a dilemma
https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/index.html

>>19441374
Not at all, but it's certainly an interesting historical record.
>>
>>19441360
I wasn't talking about here, I have other places to refer to but now their useless so I have resorted to here
>>
>>19441383
>an interesting historical record.
A historical record of spiritual fan fiction that borrows from an older work of fan fiction.

One of the cornerstones of your majics, is it not?
>>
>>19441430
You literally just described every single literary and thematic achievement since 18,000 BCE.
>>
>>19441457
>18,000 BCE.
>writing
An astute observation, professor.
>>
>>19441349

>> Why not read the actual book of Enoch?

This nigga gets it. Read all the Enochian books. Best to go with the versions done by actual Ethiopian Orthodox theologians, because for them it is canon, and maintaining accuracy of meaning is of high regard, not fantastical translation to make a good bit of biblical fanfic.

Of course, if you basis or grounding is outside Judeo-Christianism (like did you go through religious indoctrination as a child anon?) your wasting your time with Enochian. You just wont have the socio-theological grounding in it.
>>
>>19441467
Protolinguistic materials all over the archaeological record, anon.

>>19441470
Well, Dee's Enochian has little to do with the historical Books of Enoch.

While I do recommend the Ethopian churches for a good take on the material it undermines a good chunk of esoterica by presenting the Elioud as godless tribes, but that opens up a whole different sphere of like folk magick traditions.
>>
>>19441484
>Well, Dee's Enochian has little to do with the historical Books of Enoch.
A tediously detailed work of fiction written by a person seeking notoriety.
>>
File: learningenochian.jpg (92KB, 560x235px) Image search: [Google]
learningenochian.jpg
92KB, 560x235px
>>19441073
>>
>>19442150
That's about the most accurate image from someone in the last few hundred Enochian posts.
>>
These threads are demon magnets. Shit's funny.
>>
>>19441122
Ape, what can you tell me about Mystery Babalon? It's allegedly a book on typhonian thelema. Good book to learn about the practice or shit to earn shekels?
>>
>>19442159
Excuse me ape do you have any magicks
for acne/ better skin or does that fall to
water magick?
>>
>>19444056
Mystery Babylon is a good way to go to hell.
>>
>>19444410
You can make soap with the ashes of white willow as a base.

>>19441484
Some of the 15,000 BCA stuff is definitely not proto-linguistic, but you can probably guess from where I have gotten that.

There are additional reasons why I do not trust the Ethiopian Orthodox source, but Dee's Enochian is closer to that pronunciation than Ge'ez.

If you grep PIE as 'kurdish', than you might be able to uproot the whole afro-asiatic tree as contrivance. I don't know how the archaeology community wants to re-interpret the history of humans in Africa, given Jebel Irhoud.
>>
>>19445332
>If you grep PIE as 'kurdish'

Wat?
>>
>>19445332
>Dee's Enochian is closer to that pronunciation than Ge'ez.
An actual ancient religious text written in an actual language vs. spooky fiction written in a made up language.

>If you grep PIE as 'kurdish', than you...
Kind of a stretch no?
>>
>>19445428
Guess who was living there?

>>19445468
The fact that you are being abstract proves my point about the lack of accountability for the Ethiopian Orthodox church.

I was referencing the 15k pronunciation, not the modern. Dee's Enochian is sort of close to Kurdish because of Turco-Calvinism and related syncretes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Calvinism

>Kind of a stretch no?

The only reason why we separate greek and afro-asiatic is due to the misappropriation of the word 'cappadocian'. Erroneous linguistics rest on the false claim that people on tiny islands southeast of Turkey have spoken two completely separate languages for 10,000 years.

Clearly, those people have not done so: nor has any other group of humans in recorded history.
>>
>>19445925
That is the most interesting and informative non sequitur I have read all day.

Thank you.
>>
>>19441073

Any occultfags can help a humble lurker? What's the best way to guard myself and my loved ones? Let's say I pissed off the wrong wizard. One who can into long distance projection and mesmerizing among other stuff.
>>
>>19445332
Thank you Tobias
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.