[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air = Prince of the Air/Satan!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Think about it, Satan is compared to electricity and is said to have came to earth like a lightning bolt. What flows through the air? Electromagnetic waves?

Bel is a measure of sound intensity/vibrations!

Fucking think about it! Think about all the movies will smith has been portrayed in.

Neo/The one (almost)
Satan (forgot the movie)
A legend
a fucking demigod in hancock
Savior against aliens.

In nearly every movie, he's portrayed as a messianic loveable figure to brainwash us.

Look, if you don't least understand that movies and tv shows are designed to brainwash us then you aren't even tier 1 of being awake.
>>
Yes, I know Bel-Air is an actual place that's irrelevant.
>>
>>19440737
If Will Smith is Satan, then i'm fine with Satan dude.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>19440737
>>
>>19440741

Think about it,

Will Smith isn't just some random name i bet ya!

Any christians here will catch on to what im sayin
>>
>>19440760
I have no clue what you're on about.

Also, even if Will Morningsmith is the Devil/Satan, what's wrong with him? He's acting perfectly human, has empathy n' sheit, and is all-in-all not trying to be even one small fraction of an iota of the asshole mentioned in the Bible.

He's a bretty cool dude.
>>
>>19440775

That's what you niggas don't get. Satan isn't some asshole who bust into your home and smacks your wife on the ass, no he wants to decieve so he'll come off as loving benevolent and charismatic guy that might make you think twice about your sexuality even.
>>
>>19440785
And? What's his end goal? Why does he even care about humanity enough to be Will Smith? Why not someone with more influence?
>>
>>19440797

I'm not saying Will smith is satan but rather will smith is a brainwashing device used to represent him
>>
>>19440805
Kind of a shitty brainwashing device given his options. I mean, Will's not some schmuck across the street, but he's not, say, a political leader/revolutionary/billionaire/etc...

Also, what's he trying to do as an end goal?
>>
>>19440823

Turn as many people as you can into satan worshippers, whether they know it or not. If you don't worship christ and acknowledge him as your savior then you qualify as a satan worshiper by default.

Even hipsters innocently travelling around the world and taking selfies along their travels are satan worshippers.
>>
File: Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>19440837
What's the problem with a Satan worshipper exactly? What makes them so intolerable? If every person who is following another religion/none at all is a worshipper of Satan, does this mean a normal human is just naturally a Satan worshipper? Also:

>Doesn't worship anything
>Satan worshipper by default
>MFW
>>
File: 1488330399660.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488330399660.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>19440737
Bel-Air = Baal Heir
>>
What did the magician say to the fresh prince?
Do what thou Will
>>
>>19440858

Because you're literally worshipping death and chasing it rather than life which is christ the savior.

Also yes, Everything in this realm and matrix is corrupt and imperfect so when you place more value on anything on it, even feeling love and compassion, than the creator then you are practicing idolatry.

A christian is to live out his entire existence hating the world and its sinful ways and obsessively focusing on christ so that be saved on judgement day
>>
Am I being Bel-Air'd?

More importantly
Is the Prince of Bel-Air a story of Lucifer sent away from heaven (Philadelphia) by his scared mom (God) because he had a little fight with guys up to no good (man) to hell (Bel-Air)? Then who was uncle????
>>
>>19440891
>Chasing death
Humans do not "chase death", we are literally actively working on fucking immortality projects. We're forced to die because reality is a cruel mistress that weathers you down over decades via age and irreparable damage to the body. Saying we "chase death" is literally the opposite of goal of all life (To put it in your terms, be fruitful and multiply).

>Everything in this realm and matrix is corrupt and imperfect so when you place more value on anything on it, even feeling love and compassion, than the creator then you are practicing idolatry.
What is perfect then? Before you say "God", how do we even know he's perfect if we ourselves are imperfect? We can't percieve true perfection if the very observation comes from a flawed body.
Also, matrix? What do you mean?

>A christian is to live out his entire existence hating the world and its sinful ways and obsessively focusing on christ so that be saved on judgement day

I pity this worldview.

No seriously, I do. It's a view based along self hatred and defeat that leads no nothing in the end. Why not love yourself? Cherish your existance, instead of trying to live up to standards which are, by all terms, impossible for any human to fufill. It requires a figure to look upon, rather than your own will to live fruitfully.
>>
>>19440737
I wasn't aware of the media trying to brainwash us, only politically, but I do know that the elites try to mind fuck us. (For example, inconsistencies in false flags, numeric coincedences, Jew Boogeyman)
>>
>>19440964
Look up gaslighting.
It's putin's secret technique, and the west adopted it.
Fund all sides of opposition just to escalate conflict, then when they see through, the players in the fight have no idea what they're actually fighting for. The game stops when they figure out how it works.
>>
>>19440950

>Humans do not "chase death", we are literally actively working on fucking immortality projects. We're forced to die because reality is a cruel mistress that weathers you down over decades via age and irreparable damage to the body. Saying we "chase death" is literally the opposite of goal of all life (To put it in your terms, be fruitful and multiply).

No, You don't get it nigga. This Reality IS death. It doesn't matter if you transfer your consciousness into a computer, alter genetic code, or activate your kundalini you are still trapped in this dying reality and in a state of decay.

Literally everything in the world tears each other apart, even the bacteria kill each other and the atomic particles in this world decay. This is why their will never be true peace, and all percieved peace is an illusion.

We can't be with God in this current state because we're in the flesh. However, We can feel him through the spirit. You must feel him to feel perfection.

>I pity this worldview.

No seriously, I do. It's a view based along self hatred and defeat that leads no nothing in the end. Why not love yourself? Cherish your existance, instead of trying to live up to standards which are, by all terms, impossible for any human to fufill. It requires a figure to look upon, rather than your own will to live fruitfully.

Too bad so sad, It's not supposed to make sense because the spirit/perfection is contrary to our nature to the point where it comes off as completely painful and unacceptable to embrace. It's not even supposed to be fair, Few will vibe with it and others won't give a damn. Who know's, He works in mysterious ways.

Give it a few decades, You won't have to worry about us that much. We'll either be in asylums or persecuted.
>>
>>19440737
>In nearly every movie, he's portrayed as a messianic loveable figure to brainwash us.

a) he's black
b) he' a scientologist

That covers most of it.

>>19440964
>Jew Boogeyman

On the slim sliver of a chance this isn't bait, it's no boogeyman:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918%E2%80%9319#Aftermath

>the fact that eight out of the ten leaders of the communist revolution were Jewish
>>
>>19440890
those post numbers
>44
>0890
>19
>>
>>19440737
>Look, if you don't least understand that movies and tv shows are designed to brainwash us then you aren't even tier 1 of being awake.
You have been brainwashed by the idea that the devil is under every bed
Jesus, you cant enjoy something without trying to make a conspiracy theory out of it?
Keep God Out Of /x/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.