[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been abducted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: Alium Looking Over.webm (3MB, 924x722px) Image search: [Google]
Alium Looking Over.webm
3MB, 924x722px
>Wake up in alien spaceship
>You have full control of your body (aliens think you're paralysed)
>See this
What do you do /x/? How do you escape before the greys start putting things in you?
>>
>>19440339

>invoke the power of cristals

its a kind of i am american citizen stuff , if you invoke the power of crist , if they belive in any type of galatic overlords or goverment they should let you go , it shows that you are a inteligent especies.
>>
>>19440339
*unzips pants*
>>
File: tumblr_lv5aabZKin1qdn2zy.jpg (66KB, 341x401px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lv5aabZKin1qdn2zy.jpg
66KB, 341x401px
>grab a gun from the alien's holster
>Kills every alien in the room except one female
>Rape my hostage until her face flooded with tears and she looks terrified so as to intimidate any ayys who stand in my way
>Drag her to the cockpit with a knife to her throat shooting any aliens along the way who will hesitate in case they shoot my hostage
>get to cockpit and threaten to kill the hostage then the pilot if he doesn't fly me to earth
>when we get to earth kill him anyway and the rest of the aliens onboard
>Rape the female one last time on earth's soil for good luck
>blow her head up with the alien gun
Then go the nearest bar for a drink
>>
>>19440339
Suck my own dick
>>
>>19440536
+9001 renegade points earned
>>
>>19440339
>extend thumb to a grey
>grey holds it
>jerk hand back
>BBBBRRAAAAPPPPP
>escape in following chaos
>>
>>19440536
typical 12 year old who thinks guns since everything

how will that work when aliens don't use guns, dont have vaginas, don't speak English, and are not threatened by you in any way
>>
>>19440339
Start swinging if the aliens are evil
>>
fucking blast that bitch with lightning
try to stun her, not kill
then have ayy lmao lesbian rape sex lol
hope she can survive outside of that space suit
>>
>>19441024
You must be fun at parties
>>
>Go to give it a hi5 but pull my hand away before it connects
>Accept this as my final victory as the ayy is fingering my ass
>>
>>19441021
Lmfao
>>
>>19440397
or it shows that you are scared
>>
File: ISIS Alien Ayy Lmao.jpg (70KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS Alien Ayy Lmao.jpg
70KB, 720x404px
>>19441024
>how will that work when aliens don't use guns
I'd use whatever surgical equipment is sitting next to me instead, and my 3 year gym progress to smash those greys.
>>
>>19440339

What a cute
>>
>>19440339
desu my natural reaction would be to suckerpunch that aliens glass mask thing and proceed to fight it
>>
>>19440339
you cant they will gas the entire room if need be. better just alert them to you being awake by making some sounds and mobing a little but not fast so they can put you under because if its anything more than a organic tracking chip its going to suck. something injecting into your brain through optic cavity is not something most people want to remember
>>
>You guys punching or attacking it
>Not just lay there and let a qt alien girl do whatever she was going to do

What a bunch of homos
>>
Id just get up slowly and proceed to inspect the space ship closely like the nerd I am. Id try to communicate somehow and ask to join them. Honestly, id leave all behind for the chance to explore the cosmos.
>>
I would pretend to stay asleep until i get some alone time with that there qt ayy lmao
>>
I'm probably gonna get myself killed
>>
>>19440339
they are mummifying you. let it happen there are worse things than immortality
>>
>>19440536
Commander Shepard always had a way with diplomacy
>>
File: Nintendo Face.jpg (711KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Face.jpg
711KB, 5000x5000px
>>19441024
>Don't have vaginas
They do have a hole they shit from right?
>>
>>19442770

Greys are biologically manufactured worker bees. They don't eat or need to reproduce or shit. They are made from gene splicing and thats why they abduct people and cattle. They are a surveillance class of worker bees engineered by high level intelligences specifically for monitoring us and interacting on earth (to avoid a christopher columbus type effect where they introduce alien diseases to the earth and fuck up the ecosystem). Greys dont eat or shit or have sex because they dont need to. Theyre basically robots.
>>
>>19442814
>knowing wether or not aliens have a shitter
sounds like you speak from experience mate. how was the letdown when you found out they don't have a hole you can fuck
>>
>>19442821

Well i still got an ane so not too bad ,'B]
>>
I take over the grays because they are all linked to one dude.
>>
>>19441500
>>19441021
You two win the internets

Have a good life, friendo.
>>
>>19442814
>No butthole or vagina
Then I will rape their mouths!
>>
File: Aaron Paul.gif (894KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Paul.gif
894KB, 500x373px
>>19440339
Get me some Pops. Gotta have my Pops.
>>
>>19442814
why would they be spying on us when they can easily wipe us out with a pandemic and colonise our planet?

What's there to gain from observing a future threat to their empire?
>>
>>19442814
How will diseases that evolved to infect alien species, not earthly species, have any chance of infecting us? No matter how often people invoke the Columbus comparison, the simple fact is that Columbus was from Earth, AmerInds are from Earth, and smallpox was from Earth.
>>
>>19440339
>sneakily pull dick out of pants
>cum all over her face and eyes
>while she's running around screaming I leg it outta there.
>>
>>19443567
this.
welcome to Earth
>>
>>19441600

only intelligent species can be scare. dumb especies can only feel uncontrolable rage.
>>
>>19444169
All species have fear, fear keeps them away from danger and no species can't not be in danger at some point in their lives.
>>
File: 1494864089176.jpg (451KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494864089176.jpg
451KB, 600x600px
>fight my way to control room as I shitpost in my mind with the power of a thousand australians
>take the pilot as hostage
>crash land in front of the white house
>get out of there
>take a fat shit on the lawn under the confused eyes of the president, the ss and the cameras
>scream abruptly
>"I FFFUCKING TOLD YOU SO"
the rest will be history
>>
>>19441024
Wait how do you know aliens dont use guns?

Timestamped pic of an alien using a sea anemone to defeat an angry nigerian.
>>
>>19443201
That never stops being an option, they've got some time before we do become a threat to decide.
>>
>>19441500

>be me
>super advanced ayyyyylmao
>fucking pick one of the stinky ass local indigenious animals out of curiousity
>Clone room sibbling informs of there propensity for having elastic holes in order to dispose of the great volume of garbage they consume
>also tells me they are savage and we should keep the specimen unconciouss
>decline this offer and immediately awake the specimen
>human raises its hand in a promising gesture known as a "Hi 5" (ay note: stinky hoomans have '5' fingers which is why it is called a hi 5)
>go to reciprocate the gesture as is customary
>stupid human jerks back and starts laughing
>fucking freeze him and throw him on the table
>Commence elasticity check on the creatures anus
>awake human while probing his anus and laughing so he can see who gets the last laugh around this universe

>fucking humans
>>
>>19446400
what would u know about it?

How do u know they didnt put us here?
>>
>>19442814
what else do you know?i know of at least one species for sure and its brown. What are these brown ones?

Surely there isnt just one species.
>>
>>19440339
go back to sleep
>>
attack.

then i'd rape a grey alien.

paybacks a bitch lil fag
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.