[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw in a dream that dragons came and torched the earth and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

I saw in a dream that dragons came and torched the earth and that's how the world as we know it came to an end.
The very next day Trump threatened North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen". Everybody saw it as a clear reference to nuclear weapons.
But it is not. The world has seen nuclear weapons and we all know what they do.

But the world has never ever seen a dragon.
>>
>>19440265
you larping faggot, stfu kys
>>
>>19440276
Ya took an arrow to yar knee don't ya
>>
Gee, I sure hope so
>>
>>19440265
>I saw in a dream that dragons came and torched the earth
Nah mate that was Game of Thrones the other night
>>
>>19440265
i had a dream that a dragon will rise in germany and conquer the world world
>>
>>19440265
>A dragon hasn't seen a nuke
>>
>>19440265
i had a dream where i fucked a cactus and the next day i saw my neighbor happened to put a cactus in her yard. OP we all have dreams.
>>
>>19441760
i didnt fuck the cactus
>>
Dragons are an ancient allegory for bringers of change.
The world has a dragon in it right now.

Also there were dragon-sized dinosaurs in Australia but the noongars burned them all to death along with all of the forest on the continent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_megafauna
>>
>>19441813
Are u sure they weren't dinosaur-sized dragons?
>>
File: IMG_20170815_002812.jpg (39KB, 452x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170815_002812.jpg
39KB, 452x422px
>>19440265
So you're saying Trump has access to dragons?
>>
>>19442424
I knew voting for him was a good idea
>>
>>19440265
Jeez, there is nothing new under the sun, haven't you heard that?

He asked me the question, what is man, and I saw through all the hair on my body my soul sucked backwards through time. I once dream I saw an ancient city. Flying overhead were winged serpents breathing fire and destruction over it. So terrible the flames they melted stone and burned all the ships in the harbor. There was no force to resist them, I felt a deep anger in my soul towards man and I was seeing divine vengeance raining down upon them. I was telling my higher self, I CAN DO SO MUCH WORSE THAN EVEN THIS. I was filled with a deep hatred from ancient enmity. The destruction was terrifying to behold, my soul began flying through the sky among the dragons and I feared I could not overcome their strength, or release my hatred towards those their fire was purging from history. Terrible fear, death, murder, I feared to use the power of the serpent in anger or hatred towards my fellow man. Then I came back, he was blue and wise, I wondered why I was shown such a horrible vision, but I endeavored to release hatred towards men.
>>
I had a dream where I thought North Korea was going to nuke my town. I was in my basement waiting for my death, but it never came. I then went outside and saw the eclipse. Everyone went to the rapture and the air was green. Spoopy
>>
i saw in a dream a hot chick was my gf. i wake up and no gf. explain this pls
>>
>>19440265
I'm glad you watch Game of Thrones.
>>
>>19440265
I mean trump is blond but he aint no hot chick, so i doubt he can go "Dracarys" on NK, now kys faggot.
>>
>>19441760
How did you bang a cactus?
>>
>>19442914
dont ask questions that you dont want to know the answer to
>>
>>19440265
>>
Not OP, but a day or two before that was unveiled I dreamed of being hit by a missile.

Everything went white, boiling hot, and as the shockwave came I could feel it pushing me backwards.
>>
>>19440265
DAFAGINDANORF!
>>
>Trump turns out to be a dragon king who ushers in an era of peace and prosperity
>The left says he's racist to Wyvrens
>>
I had a dream that Tacos were made of Soy. All of them.
>>
File: 1502075629342.jpg (141KB, 743x891px) Image search: [Google]
1502075629342.jpg
141KB, 743x891px
awesome
>>
>>19443197
what a nightmare i am so sorry.
>>
>>19440683
>>19442651
I haven't watched it since season 3.
>>
>>19440265
This is... this is like REALLY bad larping
>Inb4 dontagreewithmeSHILLSHILLSHILL
>>
I had this dream long long ago - the mountains are burning as the bridges crumble. The serpent is here in the physical, it is huge and feeding on the eastern shores. CNN is the next sacrifice. Avoid the rocky docks and green colored rocks.
>>
>>19442914
>How did you bang a cactus?

Very carefully.
>>
>>19445545
Hell no, I just went for that shit.
>>
>>19440265
op?
>>
I had a dream a couple days ago in which there were thousands of fighter jets in the sky, accompanied by something else... balloons, or some other type of showy thing that was supposed to be for fun, but they were so numerous, and moving so insanely fast, that it was terrifying. They took up the whole sky. There was one part where I was walking down a trail, and looked up between the canyon of trees and saw that a fleet of these things were passing over very low, and I ducked down like, "here we go again," terrified by the anticipation of the shockwaves these things would make.
>>
>>19440265
trump rides the dragon to pyong yang anime is real
>>
>>19443197
funny cause they are
((walmart)) beef, boiled with spices
>>
>>19440265
What are you going to do about it dragon-born?
>>
>>19442621
If the nukes ever do fly there are only 2-3 things you will need:
>A Geiger counter
>A crowbar
and possilby
>a megaphone
>>
>>19440265
Are you implying Trump has an armada of dragons that he is waiting to release on NK.
>>
File: Tahdnald BLarghf.jpg (279KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
Tahdnald BLarghf.jpg
279KB, 600x582px
>>19440265
DOVAKHLUMPF
>>
>>19440265
no i have seen a dragon. it was a long time ago when i was younger. some people i hung out with and myself where in my yard. its a big yard with shit overgrown. there is a tree in the back yard that is just one of those bushes people have that has red tipped leaves that typically is like in front of the house as a hedge

any ways were were in the side yard that has pecan trees and at the time a picnick table. and then i spotted it. a giant redish lizard. it was like a iguana but its head was shaped differently and none of that spinal shit and the tail was shorter and fatter than a iguana and its limbs were more robust not as thin but just as long

we scared it off. it crossed the fence by going under it into the woods. why fuck with it? the only thought i had was it was going to bite one of the dogs when one of the dogs goes to fuck with it and i didnt know if it was venomous.

2 days later some one was hospitalized in the apartments on the other side of the woods and animal control allegedly found some exotic animal that had bitten some kid
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.