[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masonic General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: vdOM5V2.png (766KB, 946x885px) Image search: [Google]
vdOM5V2.png
766KB, 946x885px
Ayyyyyy brothers! Here's a Masonic thread so we can talk about Mason things. How's your Monday going?

> What are the requirements to be a Freemason?
1. Gotta believe in God. Doesn't matter what religion, though, unless you're in Scandinavia.
2. Gotta be a dude.
3. Gotta be of legal age - 18 or 21, usually.
4. Can't be a criminal scumbag.

> How do I become a Freemason?
1. Go to Google Maps and find the closest lodge to your house or work. Pick a couple of other ones to visit, too.
2. Make sure that the lodges are "regular." You don't want to get scammed. Look up "Grand Lodge of [Insert State or Country Here]" - if you see the letters PHA, or the words "Prince Hall Affiliated" make sure to look up "Prince Hall Grand Lodge of [Insert State]"
3. Call or email the lodges you found. Find out if they have a "new candidate night" or if they allow prospective members to attend the Stated Meeting dinner.
4. Go to the dinner/meetup/whatever and get to know these dudes. Hang out with them, make sure you jive with them. If you don't, go visit a different lodge. This might take a while!
5. Either ask for a petition, or wait until someone realizes that you have no idea what a petition is and asks you if you've filled one out yet.
6. Go along for the rest of the ride - your end is taken care of.

Fire away, brothers and friends!
>>
File: dream car.jpg (76KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
dream car.jpg
76KB, 720x720px
>>19440171
Why is the Prime Minister talking to the Wiener Mobile?
>>
Got my initiation scheduled for November this year. Wish me well gentlemen. UK based here.
>>
>>19440250
???

>>19440264
Congrats man! It will be a very memorable experience. I hope to come visit across the pond someday and see Emulation ritual! Supposedly pretty different from ours.
>>
File: gran logia de Chile.jpg (235KB, 607x612px) Image search: [Google]
gran logia de Chile.jpg
235KB, 607x612px
Hello from Chile. Here we mostly practice the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite
>>
>>19440269
Sounds gay.
>>
>>19440349
Very cool. Apparently in New Orleans, one of the districts is AASR-based. I used to live in NOLA, so I want to go back, visit, and check out a degree.

>>19440445
It's pretty cool. I like it, anyway.
>>
All masonniggers shall perish inhumanely.
>>
Got my paperwork all lined up for RAC. Don't have time to do anything with it this week unfortunately. Looking forward to becoming excellent though.
>>
Are they the ones with all the families ancestries or did I get it wrong?

If so how did they collect such large amounts of knowledge and legal documents? Anyone knows how far it goes back?
>>
>>19440770
RAC is a blast. Some of the most fun and involved degrees.

>>19440809
You're thinking of the Mormons. Basically they make it a church-wide effort to spend time and resources to document lineages. I can't remember why, but it's particularly important to them from a religious perspective.
>>
>>19440171
Ayyyyyy lmao
>>
>>19441002
My bad thanks man.

So aren't the masons the ones that secretly run the world as well? Do you know whattI mean?
>>
>>19441046
If by run the world you mean meet every month or two for dinner and drinks and support their local community, sure.
>>
>>19440770
Nice. Think about the "Lost Secrets" when you're going through. It may not gel with what you're told in the degree, is all.

>>19441046
Well yea, we do, but we don't like to brag.
>>
>>19441942
I did MM a few weeks ago. I have a vague idea what's up.
>>
Just found out my grandfather and all his friends are masons. I asked him why he joined and it's the same reason I want to-- business contacts. He left disappointed. But my grand uncle got up to shrinerhood and was the top guy for a while they said.
>>
>>19441963
Hah, i thought the same thing. Well, i don't want to spoil it for you, but i'll just recommend you consider if the secrets you receive were something which could have been actually lost after the events of the 3rd.

>>19442008
>He left disappointed.
Good. First thing you're asked is if you're joining for unworthy motives like that, so he must have lied to his brothers.
>>
>>19441046
Nah, we don't run the world, but a lot of us tend to get important jobs. Or, at least, we used to. Not so much nowadays!

>>19441963
Get ready for some time-travelin'!

>>19442008
> joining for business contacts
This is what we call "mercenary motives" and I can't said I'd vote favorably for anyone that joined for this reason.
>>
>>19441162
serious nonsense up in this thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.