[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want off metatron-sama's wild ride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: complete.png (769KB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
complete.png
769KB, 2901x2418px
who cabbalist here?
>>
>>19440074
Dabbled with it minorly last year and jumped out quick.

What does metratron look like to you? What's your experience been?
>>
>>19440092
I discovered that St Michael's tool to measure souls was the same thing as the balance in ancient egypt, and that Jesus was trying to restore an ancient egyptian cult.
The plan is written, just focus on eschatologies and compare.
Christiannity and Islam are part of Judaism.
Abrahamic religions as a whole are converging into the black cube, and the black cube itself unfolded reveals a cross.
It all leads towards the same thing again yet people keeps forgetting
the New World Order.
>>
>>19440074

The experience of life has been changing rapidly since last year March, where I was initiated by the Scarlet Woman archetype.

Tipharet consciousness is stabilizing as my dharma is to guide the masses through the Apocalypse and introduce the Sustainability Paradigm. Only those will survive who are willing to cooperate with the new standards. This is not an opinion.
>>
>>19440263
>Tipharet consciousness is stabilizing as my dharma is to guide the masses through the Apocalypse and introduce the Sustainability Paradigm. Only those will survive who are willing to cooperate with the new standards. This is not an opinion.

All those words, and literally nothing was said.

Stop your LARP shit.
>>
>>19440074
You want off?
metatron is a meme
kabbalah is a meme
the father of memes
the thought of memes
the offspring of memes
>>
>>19440074

>systems

how about just becoming one whit the universe? , no sistem just one loving conection whit the universe and all the brotherhood of litgh and souls, sistems usually conduit to servitud , which is ok , becose some of them want to use you , some of them want to be use by you. i am here just giving you options anons.

also i want to apologize whit the old good money master , sorry for having burn you , when i see you in dreams i cant not help' to feel a little guilty , in exchange i apologize and i will give a couple of good advice on how the predecesors deal whit the vamps , never let them "take" x amount , let them "test " x amount , the deal the predecesors did have whit us it was teste them , not taste them.
once test and pass never to test or taste again.

remerber to hold on the values and let go the coins and traitors the first have no price and the second you can purchase anywere .

i love you litgh and souls bro, good luck in your the fun fitgh .
>>
Any book recommendations?
>>
>>19440310
This board is a board for LARPing.
>>
>>19440519
Quran.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.