[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intuition or Coincidence ? Spooky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: DHK38ZnUIAA87pe.jpg large.jpg (241KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DHK38ZnUIAA87pe.jpg large.jpg
241KB, 2048x1536px
So i have been going fishing a lot lately about 15kms from my house and i drive down the same road every time.

I go usally a couple of times a week more or less a lot in the last month. To get there i have to drive past these salt flats that most often have shallow knee deep water were the salt collects.

In the last month driving past there i have got this odd though in my head like "this would be a good place to find a dead body" or "i bet one day they're gonna find a body there"

Well yesterday they did when i went fishing there was like 8 cops cars they had scuba divers and a drone detectives and the morgue there.

What does /x/ think about this ? Intuition on point or just a huge coincidence ?
Anyone had any experience like this ?
>>
Edit : I thought i would add "The woman, 52, was from the Gawler region north of Adelaide and her death is being treated as “unexplained.”
>>
You killed her, and are trying to use this website as some sort of explanation to the authorities for when they come ask you questions.
You'll get busted.
>>
>>19439947
LOL come on mate i didn't kill anyone i have nothing to worry about
>>
>>19439913
You are one sick fucker, you killed a poor woman on her way to church, and you have the audacity to post here so you can use us as your alibi - absolutely disgusting! Get lost anon!
>>
>>19440939
It's not being treated as a murder, and there is no church there
>>
Interesting. It could be intuition or it could be a giant coincidence it's hard to tell. I'm leaning slightly towards coincidence though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.